Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: TTT Suggestion: Add Rule.

TTT Suggestion: Add Rule. 6 years 1 month ago #845968

Rule 2.2b is just an extension to rule 2.2. Whatever is in rule 2.2 automatically applies to rule 2.2b.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339
Login or register to post a reply.

TTT Suggestion: Add Rule. 6 years 1 month ago #845972

To my understanding with ulx, it's pretty simple for that kind of thing to be added/fixed. As long as the actual command itself isn't completely broken to where someone would actually need to go into the text files to correct this manually, or the command itself just needs to be redone, but even then, this is the kind of thing that the server needs, and would not only help the staff with moderation, but it'll help teach the players, especially the newer ones about our rules that they're expected to follow whilst on the server.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, Miia

TTT Suggestion: Add Rule. 6 years 1 month ago #845978

It's a subsection of the regular warning rule, meaning it's already specified that you have to use the chat medium.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnler, TheXnator, brenzor9137, Miia, DrConor

TTT Suggestion: Add Rule. 6 years 1 month ago #845992

Raeker wrote:
It's a subsection of the regular warning rule, meaning it's already specified that you have to use the chat medium.

I'll still stand with the fact it should be specified in Detective's KOS's aswell.
  • BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder
  • She's sad cause she believed He's ok cause he lied
  • Thanks received: 478

TTT Suggestion: Add Rule. 6 years 1 month ago #845994

BananaSlanger wrote:
Raeker wrote:

I'll still stand with the fact it should be specified in Detective's KOS's aswell.

Overruled
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

TTT Suggestion: Add Rule. 6 years 1 month ago #846023

:minussp:

This is already in place.
Rule 2.2 is covering that warnings must be issued within chat. Rule 2.2b, a subpoint, goes into specifics that detectives can issue commands/warning because of their role, and because its a sub point, its clear that the warning must be a written one.

What the hell.

TTT Suggestion: Add Rule. 6 years 1 month ago #846027

Svanzscape wrote:

Rule 2.2 is covering that warnings must be issued within chat. Rule 2.2b, a subpoint, goes into specifics that detectives can issue commands/warning because of their role, and because its a sub point, its clear that the warning must be a written one.

What the hell.

You even read anything i said?
  • BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder

TTT Suggestion: Add Rule. 6 years 1 month ago #846082

BananaSlanger wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:

What the hell.

BananaSlanger wrote:
As users gets warned by staff for not writing in chat. Even though it doesn't specify in chat which would be hard for new users/users to understand

I read plenty from that. I also read each of your replies, and because your reply to my minussp was retarded, I'm assuming you didnt read what I said.

Let me dumb it down for you.

2.2 is a point.
2.2B is a subpoint FALLING UNDER 2.2.

They are directly connected.

Is that better?

PS, I love how like 5 people said the same thing yet you picked out me lmao

TTT Suggestion: Add Rule. 6 years 1 month ago #846085

Svanzscape wrote:
BananaSlanger wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:

What the hell.

BananaSlanger wrote:
As users gets warned by staff for not writing in chat. Even though it doesn't specify in chat which would be hard for new users/users to understand

I read plenty from that. I also read each of your replies, and because your reply to my minussp was retarded, I'm assuming you didnt read what I said.

2.2 is a point.

Is that better?

Cause you're the only one i didn't understand. i'm just bringing out a point to clearify it in the subpoint.
  • BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by BananaSlanger.

TTT Suggestion: Add Rule. 6 years 1 month ago #846090

BananaSlanger wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
BananaSlanger wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:

What the hell.

BananaSlanger wrote:

2.2 is a point.

Is that better?

Cause you're the only one i didn't understand. i'm just bringing out a point to clearify it in the subpoint.

There is 0 need. That's why it's a sub-point. If you just keep repeating yourself it would add redundancy, furthermore adding to the already big ass list of rules, which isn't needed. If you're over the age of, minimum, 13, because that's the age you need to be when using steam, you should tell that already.

New users don't get confused because the rules are unclear. New users get confused because the rules are too long and no one reads them. You'd add to the problem.

TTT Suggestion: Add Rule. 6 years 1 month ago #846095

Svanzscape wrote:
BananaSlanger wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
BananaSlanger wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:

What the hell.

BananaSlanger wrote:

2.2 is a point.

Is that better?

There is 0 need. That's why it's a sub-point. If you just keep repeating yourself it would add redundancy, furthermore adding to the already big ass list of rules, which isn't needed. If you're over the age of, minimum, 13, because that's the age you need to be when using steam, you should tell that already.

New users don't get confused because the rules are unclear. New users get confused because the rules are too long and no one reads them. You'd add to the problem.

Do you ever stop arguing. Cause your arguementions don't need to start but you still do. I made this post for a reason, if you can't respect it and just going to argue about it, forums ain't the place. Neither is TS.
Now don't respond to this please. It'll just cause more drama.
  • BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by BananaSlanger.

TTT Suggestion: Add Rule. 6 years 1 month ago #846100

BananaSlanger wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
BananaSlanger wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
BananaSlanger wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:

What the hell.

BananaSlanger wrote:

2.2 is a point.

Is that better?

Do you ever stop arguing. Cause your arguementions don't need to start but you still do. I made this post for a reason, if you can't respect it and just going to argue about it, forums ain't the place. Neither is TS.
Now don't respond to this please. It'll just cause more drama.
Pretty sure you're the one causing drama here. He criticises you, you respond innapropriately so he calls you out for that, so you respond innapropriately again and he calls you out again and then you realise that you're wrong but to save your face you pull the victim card and say he's the one arguing even though you're the one with the weak responses.

If you want to stop an argument then don't respond, especially if your response literally only mentions that you want to stop the argument you're literally causing yourself with that fucking response. Simple.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter, Yikes Svanz Comet, DrConor, LonelyDodo

TTT Suggestion: Add Rule. 6 years 1 month ago #846105

You created a suggestion and everyone is having a healthy discussion. If you do not respect a healthy discussion, don't start one.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker
  • Page:
Moderators: Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

142 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1