Darkrp 1

Suggestion Title:
See title

How would it benefit the server:
More fun and ways to raid the warehouse
Potential Issues/Exploits:
none.
Additional notes:
Currently raiding the warehouse is quite impossible if you have 2 ions+juggs stacked up and constantly shooting the doors. The ion cannon is so op that it even shoots thru a little bit of wall, therefor the compact space in the warehouse is impossible to enter or hold your ground: you cant stay there longer then 1 -3 seconds untill you are evaporated.

Therefore i will be suggesting to add another door in the warehouse located here:
This will add loads of other possible ways to raid the warehouse and have more intensive skill gameplay. Now you can stand in a corner constantly shooting ions but when this is added people defending the warehouse will need to hold both angles. It's currently impossible to raid, with any raidable item that exist in this game.

These are the only 2 entrances to enter the warehouse

Thanks for reading this suggestion, please give feedback whetever you like it or not.
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
Login or register to post a reply.

[Map EDIT] Sv1 warehouse 6 years 4 months ago #757127

no we want more good areas to base not less
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[Map EDIT] Sv1 warehouse 6 years 4 months ago #757128

Clarky wrote:

you have a point there, but don't you think it needs to be fair for everyone playing the server and not only for those who are inside?
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy

e

[Map EDIT] Sv1 warehouse 6 years 4 months ago #757266

first people complain there are no bases to raid then people compain raiding bases is too hard and they needs to get nerfed, like holy shit do people do anything else than complaining?
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

[Map EDIT] Sv1 warehouse 6 years 4 months ago #757413

Lol I bet this is an attempt to just stop my gang from basing lol.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[Map EDIT] Sv1 warehouse 6 years 4 months ago #757416

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Lol I bet this is an attempt to just stop my gang from basing lol.
no
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[Map EDIT] Sv1 warehouse 6 years 4 months ago #757417

Its completely raidable but not without losing a couple of gluons in the process which is a controversial issue.
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

[Map EDIT] Sv1 warehouse 6 years 4 months ago #760358

bumpy
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy

e

[Map EDIT] Sv1 warehouse 6 years 4 months ago #760412

_Nade wrote:
Its completely raidable but not without losing a couple of gluons in the process which is a controversial issue.

How is that a problem, it's perfect that you finaly risk losing something when attempting to raid, this hasn't often been the case on Zarp. And since it's raidable (with enough resources) aswell it's perfectly balanced
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

[Map EDIT] Sv1 warehouse 6 years 4 months ago #760418

Aspect wrote:
_Nade wrote:

How is that a problem, it's perfect that you finaly risk losing something when attempting to raid, this hasn't often been the case on Zarp. And since it's raidable (with enough resources) aswell it's perfectly balanced

So you think everyone has a fair chance to raid that particular building?
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy

e

[Map EDIT] Sv1 warehouse 6 years 4 months ago #760473

Clarky wrote:

If anything we need more places to base not less ever since explosive weapons got introduced its been 100x harder to sustain a base.

If you're having problems raiding get more creative or get more people. Maybe chuck some grenades in? A flash maybe? There are plenty of ways to raid rather that just walking in blindly and trying to shoot them.
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 234
•The Brotherhood•
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by x || Jacknelli.

[Map EDIT] Sv1 warehouse 6 years 4 months ago #760505

I told Tyler about this nuking/basing spot, he was also pretty regretful about it being added from what I gathered since it's so hard to raid.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon

[Map EDIT] Sv1 warehouse 6 years 4 months ago #760508

Jacknelli wrote:
Clarky wrote:

If anything we need more places to base not less ever since explosive weapons got introduced its been 100x harder to sustain a base.

If you're having problems raiding get more creative or get more people. Maybe chuck some grenades in? A flash maybe? There are plenty of ways to raid rather that just walking in blindly and trying to shoot them.

You should know not everyone has those kind of recourses, and from what i've seen every normal cdc give up after 3-4 attempts to enter the base, since they get just blastered in the face with an ion cannon.
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy

e

[Map EDIT] Sv1 warehouse 6 years 4 months ago #760514

spodermon wrote:
Aspect wrote:
_Nade wrote:

Thats irrelevant. If they have an expensive item in the base (aka a nuke) the raiders should be willing to risk an item roughly worth the same price to successfully raid them. They can easily raid this place with a gluon (roughly same price as nuke) otherwise how is it fair a random person who just joined the server buys some psg's worth like 10k that can easily raid a 15mil item.
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301

[Map EDIT] Sv1 warehouse 6 years 4 months ago #760519

Fred Wroolie wrote:
spodermon wrote:
Aspect wrote:
_Nade wrote:

Thats irrelevant. If they have an expensive item in the base (aka a nuke) the raiders should be willing to risk an item roughly worth the same price to successfully raid them. They can easily raid this place with a gluon (roughly same price as nuke) otherwise how is it fair a random person who just joined the server buys some psg's worth like 10k that can easily raid a 15mil item.

So you are stating everyone else should buy a gluon worth more then 10-15m buy a hypersuit or some other suit which adds speed adding up to 160m and trying to rush in just to be stopped by some buttons and getting instantly killed by a ion cannon and a gluon by a firing squadron of 6 people in juggs. Seems fair to me!

EDIT: and would you raid that place with only yourself equipped with an suit or some amphetamine and a gluon? Most of the people that play this server dont even have the recourses to buy an gluon. And it is in fact impossible to raid that place without equipping special items and inmidiatly losing those items.
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy

e
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by spodermon.

[Map EDIT] Sv1 warehouse 6 years 4 months ago #760525

spodermon wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:
spodermon wrote:
Aspect wrote:
_Nade wrote:

So you are stating everyone else should buy a gluon worth more then 10-15m buy a hypersuit or some other suit which adds speed adding up to 160m and trying to rush in just to be stopped by some buttons and getting instantly killed by a ion cannon and a gluon by a firing squadron of 6 people in juggs. Seems fair to me!
Or they can save a few bucks and buy $500 drug labs and make amphetamine and morphine. And yes that does seems fair. Why should an expensive item be destroyed so easily? Sounds to me like you aren't willing to risk items for a reward.
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301

[Map EDIT] Sv1 warehouse 6 years 4 months ago #760528

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

i'd highly reccomend you to go gangster wilst an nuke is active in the warehouse and raid the place with ONLY drugs.
I highly doubt you will succeed and i bet you will change your mind. +The nuke isnt that expensive, it's only ~10m

EDIT: even a squad of 2-3 people only on morphine and amphetamine won't even get through the second button or wont even get past the door, trust me i've tried.
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy

e
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by spodermon.

[Map EDIT] Sv1 warehouse 6 years 4 months ago #760567

bump
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy

e
  • Page: