SteamID: STEAM_0:0:164031305

Current Gametracker Profiles:
S1 - www.gametracker.com/player/mstpierrem/da...arpgaming.com:27015/
S2 - www.gametracker.com/player/mstpierrem/da...arpgaming.com:27025/
S3 - www.gametracker.com/player/mstpierrem/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:

Languages I speak:

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Deathmath or RDM is when a player kills another player without a valid reason.
Ex. Player A walks up to player B and kills him for no reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule or NLR is when a player goes back to a spot of death within 2 minutes.
Ex. Player A kills player B player B then goes back to the district he died in.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
Player X accuses player Y of RDM so I would ask if player Y had any evidence against this and if not I would check his recents and if he doesnt have any warn him verbally and warn him if he does.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
Player X accuses player Y of breaking NLR since the kills are so close together I would ask if anyone had evidence if not I would warn player Y for NLR because the kills are so close together especially at peak time .

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
I want to be mod because I know how rulebreakers and minges can ruin an RP experience so I want to do as much as I can to make everyplayers RP experience the best it can be. I also know the commands because I play single player with friends sometimes and i know the rules I hope you will accept this application and thank u for ur time.
  • Dark Matter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fuck RDMers
  • Thanks received: 25
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Dark Matter.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Dark Matter's Application 6 years 7 months ago #706524

Rename your application to [SSRP Moderator] Your Name.

Good luck!
  • Jamez
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • i'm outta here
  • Thanks received: 88
cya

[SSRP Moderator] Dark Matter's Application 6 years 7 months ago #706533

Hello Dark Matter! I have fixed your title for you and got someone to move this to the correct section for you. I have noticed that you haven't added any of the titles so i will do this for you as well as adding your gametrackers for you. I will edit this with the rest of my response once i have seen everything.

EDIT: After looking over everything that you(and myself) have shown i have a few things to say. For one your application is decent but there is some places where i can correct you.
On the question:
explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
You wrote that you would ask for proof from the guy who is accused of it? You then said if he didn't have any recents you would verbally warn him and if he did you would warn him but this isn't always the case. You don't straight up ask for proof you should try to listen to both parties before deciding. If both parties do not agree with each other it should then be appropriate to ask for proof. If none of them have proof you shouldn't just warn them because they have recents. Without clear proof or admitting you as an moderator/admin can not warn them as it would be false. You may ask for proof if there is no longer any logs of the players death but this is not most of the time the case or you could also ask in the admin chat for the log if any one else has it from being on the server longer than you.

Another very important thing you got wrong is you don't even know the NLR timer. You claim that you can't return to the location you previously died in before 2 minutes however the NLR timer is actually 3 minutes.

I would say the same for NLR as i did RDM. You shouldn't immediately warn when no one has proof you should listen to both parties and if no proof is shown nothing can be done. You could watch over or alert the rest of the team that he could be a rulebreaker.

I have to say though your activity on S1 and a bit on server 2 but not as much is fucking great! I personally haven't seen you in game to give you a full verdict and that is why my vote is neutral. My vote could be swayed if staff give any good words during the duration of voting on your application. I wish you the best of luck and i hope you have a good day!

:neutral:
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Raifster123.

[SSRP Moderator] Dark Matter's Application 6 years 7 months ago #707151

Thank you for responding all that information and feedback is very helpful and I wish u the best
  • Dark Matter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fuck RDMers

[SSRP Moderator] Dark Matter's Application 6 years 6 months ago #708682

Bump pls give more feedback
  • Dark Matter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fuck RDMers

[SSRP Moderator] Dark Matter's Application 6 years 6 months ago #709782

Hey, just read over your application and I noticed an area you should improve on:
Dark Matter wrote:
Player X accuses player Y of RDM so I would ask if player Y had any evidence against this and if not I would check his recents and if he doesnt have any warn him verbally and warn him if he does.

You should not just handle an RDM report only by asking for evidence and if there isn't, you'd end the sit. You should gather their stories of the situation that encountered between them and summarise what had happened between the players and find what rule had been broken. If the stories conflicted against each other, you would then need to request for evidence and if there isn't any, that's when it would be okay to end of the sit. If there was evidence, the user should give you it with the rulebreaker's STEAMID proof too, to avoid framing.

Improve on this part and you'll have my support, keep everything up, good luck!
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Clarky.

[SSRP Moderator] Dark Matter's Application 6 years 6 months ago #712854

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent warnings.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

281 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun