Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Bhop Super Admin] Emp1re`s Application

[Bhop Super Admin] Emp1re`s Application 6 years 6 months ago #705559

Steam Name: |Z| Emp1re.

Time Zone: GMT

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Emp1reCinemas

What server are you applying for? Bunnyhop

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172390511

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/|Z|%20Emp1re....arpgaming.com:27100/
www.gametracker.com/player/Emp1re./play.zarpgaming.com:27100/

Estimated Server Time: 1-3 weeks.

Languages I speak: English.

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator: My time as an administrator has taught me a few things. I`ve had to ban some people for numerous amounts of reasons, Like Racism. Another reason why I`d like to become a Super Administrator is because I`d like to train the new staff. I`ve heard from a few people that they are applying for staff soon. And I`d be more than happy to train them. I`ve also seen a lot of moderators come to me saying they`re resigning. Then I have to tell Morgan or CaptainF1rework. But I`d be happy to do it myself. The only thing that will hold me back from time to time is college. But I have a loophole around that. I`ve also seen that some of the Bhop Community is quite toxic towards Staff Members. I`ve had a few people here and there telling me to go fuck myself, and that I`m a stupid little nig*er. But It doesen`t bother me. I`m also one of the few active Staff Members on bhop. I could also name a few Admins and Moderators who deserve a promotion too. Like TheDarkReceiver, He tries his best on the server to enforce the rules. However he doesen`t have the permissions of an administrator leading him to call me over to sort someone(s) out. And I`d be more than happy to train him.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?: I`m mature, and I enforce the rules. Which is what I like doing. I enjoy Bhop more than other gamemodes. I`d be the only Super Admin, And I`d be able to train new staff Members. I feel as though my time at being bhop staff has shown me alot about the community, And I`d love to help out on that side. On Bhop, there`s a lot of Mic Spammers and Racists. Which I have dealt with before and I`m used to all of it. I may have seen 1 or 2 exploits here there and then too. When I enforce the rules, I only give second chances to people who really mean they`re sorry. If they`re not sorry, they`ll have to face the consequences.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available: Back when I was a Moderator, there was a lobby full of racist people. And due to the Moderator rank, I couldn`t ban them after numerous warns. There was no Lead Team Members available at that time so I didn`t what to do so I waited until an Admin was online for them to sort these people out.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member: If they abused by false, Kicking, Banned, etc. I would first make sure that the person filing the report abuse had good and solid proof. If they have the proof and it`s true abuse, I would have a chat with the staff member that abused at the time and ask him why him did it. If he made up an excuse which was clearly fake, and he didn`t mean that he was sorry for abusing, He would be demoted. However if he was apologetic and told the truth towards me I`d give him a second chance.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly? I would ask him first for the proof. If he had this proof. It would be a fair ban and everyone was treated fairly due to that player rulebreaking. However if he had NO proof what`s so ever and it was just a ban out of the blue, I would then Suspect that he might of abused. I would then go and ask some players if the player who was banned was banned fairly, or unfairly.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation? Well, it depends what he was dealing with. If he was dealing with a constant rule breaker, I would resolve this situation by asking for proof of what he has been doing. If this proof was real, and proved to me that this person has been breaking the rules constantly, He would be temporarily banned.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation? Well, As Always I`d ask for the proof. If the proof proves to me that this staff member was breaking the rules. I would have a chat with him asking him why he broke the rules. If he tells me the truth and is apologetic towards me and the other staff members, I`d give him a second chance. However if he lies to me, and says something that is not real he would be demoted.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation? Well, I would first see what caused this arguement and ask why this staff member was talking disrespectfully towards this other staff member. If he tells me why and it was the truth, I would then ask for the other Staff Teams opinion on if they`d like him to have a second chance.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member? I would first ask him what he was doing. If he talks in a disrespectful manner towards me he would be demoted due to Abuse and ruining other players games.
  • Oppa
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 24
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link & Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Super Admin] Emp1re`s Application 6 years 6 months ago #705564

Only staff I see on ever is silent calls and your game trackers also kind if show that the activity isn't there so... maybe get some activity first?
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[Bhop Super Admin] Emp1re`s Application 6 years 6 months ago #705566

I swear you recently got admin. Chill out bro it's not a race, enjoy your rank a little while longer.
  • Asylum
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • We are such stuff that dreams are made on.
  • Thanks received: 168
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

137 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32