Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Navy Cult Leaders Application

[SSRP Moderator] Navy Cult Leaders Application 6 years 6 months ago #705059

RP Name:Navy Cult Leader
Time Zone:CST / UTZ + 5
Link to Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/id/navycult/
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:118781804
Current Gametracker Profiles: I changed to my new name 4 days ago (ps: my new name is Navy)
Server 1 - Old Name www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.z...ers/?query=CodeScott
Server 1 - New Name www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.z..._players/?query=Navy
Server 2 - Old Name www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.z...ers/?query=CodeScott
Server 2 - New Name www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.z..._players/?query=Navy
Server 3 - Old Name www.gametracker.com/server_info/usa.zarp...ers/?query=CodeScott
Server 3 - New Name www.gametracker.com/server_info/usa.zarp..._players/?query=Navy

Estimated Server Time: Over 500 hours

Languages I speak: English

DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM is when someone kills someone else for no rule play reason
Ex: Bobs standing in spawn and a gangster comes over there says nothing and shoots him in the head
This is rdm because there is no reason for the gangster to kill Bob

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule Is when you continue / return to where you died before the 3 minute nlr timer is up
Bob Gets raided and gets killed then he returns to his base to defend it before the 3 minute nlr timer is up

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would ask if it was a raid / mug and if it is a raid then i would let y go if it was a mug and y didn't do /me mug then i would verbal warn him / warn him depending on POs

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. I would check when player y was killed and where x was killed if they are in the same place then i would warn / verbal warn Y

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words): I think i should be chosen for the following reasons, I have been playing for a while 2 years sometimes getting on and i have always loved zarp servers and this summer i decided to start playing again and server 3 is finally great again so i think i will be staying for a while. I will always deal with F1s Unless im raid / being raided / something else important and be active as i can i'm usually on every time 3 hours at least plus I am always recording automatically (when i open gmod it starts) so if i need proof for a more serous problem i can always get the proof.
  • Comfy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zarp’s future CD
  • Thanks received: 51
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Navy Cult Leaders Application 6 years 6 months ago #705314

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
2 Recent Punishments

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

284 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127