Time Zone: UTC +1

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/attackingmariobros007-gmod

What server are you applying for? Murder

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77854864

Current Gametracker Profiles: Gametracker 1
| Gametracker 2

Estimated Server Time: 5.8798 days

Languages I speak: English
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator: I really enjoyed my time as an admin, helping to punish rule breakers and keeping the Zarpgaming community as clean as I possibly can, and I've also enjoyed hanging out with the other staff when I could and just generally talking to them about some things. Relevant or irrelevant to the server.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want): I am trusted by all staff I have met and I am able to do my job as well and as mature as I possibly can manage.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available: Many obstacles like this have came, but mostly to do with not knowing whether something was allowed or not so I could try and tell people whether they should or shouldn't do something.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member: I would contact the accuser first, ask them a few questions to see their side of the story, ask them if they had any screenshot/video evidence and so on, then, once I've finished with them, I'd contact the reported staff member and ask them a few questions to see their side of the story, once again asking for any screenshot/video evidence. Then, I'll discuss the matter with a fellow LT member, and then I'd make my verdict as informed and detailed as I possibly can.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly? I would contact the staff member and tell them that they didn't need to ban the user for the amount of time that was given, and that maybe they should've chosen a shorter time for the user in question to be banned.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation? I would kindly ask the staff member if he/she could step down for a bit while I dealt with the situation from there.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation? I would contact both staff members to see A. Their side of the story, and B. If either of them had any screenshot/video proof of what really happened. Then, I'd discuss it with another LT member, and then make my verdict as informed and detailed as I possibly can.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation? I would contact them, find out who started the argument, and tell that person that they shouldn't be starting arguments within the staff team just because they may have some beef with the staff member they started an argument with. Then, I'll go to the victim, if you will, and tell them not to respond or further the argument and tell them to report any staff that harass them to a LT staff member. Then, I'd ask them as politely as possible to not do anything like this again as I wouldn't want anyone to be brought up in the LT meeting or getting an emergency demotion.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member? First I would spectate them to confirm that they're rule breaking, record some video evidence of them doing it to be sure, then I'd confront them about what they did and explain in detail why what they did was wrong and tell them not to do it again. If they show no signs of remorse for their actions, I will bring them up in the LT meeting, and if they do show remorse, I will give them a verbal warning not to do it again, and explain to them that if they do it again, I'll bring them up in the LT meeting and they will receive an official warning.
  • Ryuk
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2
An ex-moderator for Murder, when it existed. An inactive :zarp: boi.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds

247 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32