Time Zone: GMT +2

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/EiPUS/

What server are you applying for? Semi Serious RolePlay - SSRP

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73368631

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/EiPUS/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2: www.gametracker.com/player/EiPUS/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3: www.gametracker.com/player/EiPUS/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: More than 1000 hours.

Languages I speak: English and Hebrew.

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I have been an admin for 4 months, and in that time I had had a lot of fun staffing and playing on the server, I learned many things about the server and in general how the system works.
In my time as an admin, I caught and punished a lot of players, I have been helping a lot with F1's, helping staff members and overall helping users and the server itself as much as I can.
After playing a lot on the SSRP server, I'm ready to join the Lead Team and to contribute to the server as much as I can.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

I believe that I am a worthy candidate for this position as I feel like I am a very good admin and I do my job well. I want to help look after the server and also the other staff members and if necessary I would talk to certain staff members about things that they may lack in.
I personally feel like I'm a great candidate just because I am an all round friendly guy who can help others easily as I can communicate with others easily, can take a joke but also be very serious when needed to be. I would handle report abuse about other staff members so that certain staff members are not getting things wrong and so everyone is having a good and fun experience while playing Zarp.
I am also very acquainted with the rules of the server and if a lower rank or even user asks me if something is allowed I would be able to answer them frequently. I would also make a good super admin as I could go undercover and make sure staff members are doing F1's correctly and if not I would tell them what they did wrong and make sure they do not do it wrong.

Few other things to point out:

Dedication:
I am a very dedicated staff member and I love to help people out, it was the main reason why I applied for staff in the first place. I take my ranks as a job and that is very serious to me.
Becoming part of the lead team would be a goal completed for me personally as I would feel like I have achieved something big and I would respect others how I am respected.
I am a very dedicated staff member and will always look out for lower staff members to make sure they are improving and are keeping the server clean.

Trust:
I would also like to point out that I am a very trusted member of the community all though not everyone knows me I am quite trust worthy if you get to know me. I currently hold a Forum Staff rank in the Appeals section which I take very seriously and hopefully shows people that I am a trust worthy member and that I can handle things in a serious manner
As well as I have been an admin for a long time and not even once had a report abuse on me.

Activity:
I have been an admin for 4 months (took a few weeks break in the middle) I take my rank very serious and believe that I can make changes to the team by helping people and improving staffs' skills.
I would just like to point out that I have no activity the past 3 days because I wasnt home.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I had an incident where I had to deal with a moderator who was - at the time - very new and very inexperienced, this moderator had been struggling with an F1 and had been accused of abuse of power, and I just talked to them about it and remedied the situation by allowing everyone to have their say and offering a fair compromise to the original parties damaged by each other's actions.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

Well first off I would carefully read everything said in the post and review all the evidence that was posted on the thread, I would then speak to the staff member and hear his/her side of the story then I would go back to the user and if possible see if I could get the staff and user to talk to each other under my supervision and see if we could end the whole thing as positive as possible and try not to bring it up in the lead team meeting. in case there was a clear abuse of powers with enough evidence supplied I would give the staff member a talking to and if it was demotion worthy I would talk to the staff member and bring the demotion up in the lead team meeting to get every single lead team members input on the situation.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would go ask the staff member what he banned the user for and figure out what happened since the staff member felt that he deserved that long of a ban. And if I still felt that the ban was too long i would go talk to another lead team member and get their input and see if they agree with me and go back to the staff member and ask him to lower the ban time since it was a bit too harsh and tell the staff member the estimated ban lengths on some case scenarios that he is unsure about just to make sure I would prevent any situation like that to happen again.
I would end the talk with a smile and make sure everything is fine as in my opinion it's just not worth to get upset because of a video game especially one you really like.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would go the to the sit and back up the staff member and made sure he had the entire thing under control. But if he at this time is too angered and incapable of handling the situation in a proper manner. I would tell him to go and take a few minutes break, I would then handle the situation. And have a talk with the staff members on Teamspeak or on Steam depending on what he prefers telling him how important it is to stay calm in situations as such and in general.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would first off ask the staff members what has happened and ask for some kind of evidence for me to review and if the staff member broke a rule I would privately give him a talking to depending on how bad the rule break is. I would make sure that the relationship between the 2 staff members is fine since they are colleges they are and should be able to co operate and to work together as a team, I would make sure that they both ended on good terms with no hard feeling between them.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

This is something that I've had encountered multiple times before (unfortunately). I would tell them to stop arguing publicly because that looks very unprofessional. Depending on what the argument was about I would either privately ask them both for their side of the story or I would bring them together on teamspeak or in-game and talk it out with them, and again make sure that they end on good terms. And then I would privately message the staff member that has been disrespectful and say that is not something he should be doing he should be working together with the people on the staff team, and tell him it probably would fit the situation well if he apologized to the other staff member.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would instantly go to the staff member and correct him on the rules that he is breaking. Then I would tell him that what is he doing is unacceptable and that he is ruining the fun for the other people playing. Then I would inform him that I would have to go to the lead team meeting and talk to them about the situation, and make sure that he isn't nervous or anything like that especially if it's his first time breaking rules. Then I would tell the lead team members what has happened and provide sufficient evidence if possible.

Thanks for reading my application, have a nice day/night.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] EiPUS's Application 6 years 6 months ago #701308

EiPUS wrote:
Thanks for reading my application, have a nice day/night.
Perfect!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Sally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Raeker

[SSRP Super Admin] EiPUS's Application 6 years 6 months ago #701309

You're great in-game, but I'm unsure what you're like in meetings. I'd still like to see you more on Teamspeak, and I urge you to join channels with Lead Team members more often. Just poke them and ask if you can join, and just have a nice chat - that way they get to know you better, and it shows that you want good communication between staff.

In my opinion you're more than an excellent candidate if you get on Teamspeak more. Once again, I'd like to see what you're like in meetings before properly concluding just how ready you are.

Good luck man!
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS

[SSRP Super Admin] EiPUS's Application 6 years 6 months ago #701321

Raeker wrote:
You're great in-game, but I'm unsure what you're like in meetings. I'd still like to see you more on Teamspeak, and I urge you to join channels with Lead Team members more often. Just poke them and ask if you can join, and just have a nice chat - that way they get to know you better, and it shows that you want good communication between staff.

In my opinion you're more than an excellent candidate if you get on Teamspeak more. Once again, I'd like to see what you're like in meetings before properly concluding just how ready you are.

Good luck man!

I feel like I was definitely lacking within TS and have been working to fix it ever since I noticed it.
I have been on TS now for almost a month as well as using my mic and I feel it shoundn't stand against me anymore.
At the same spot I want to thank a lot of you for telling me to use TS more often as well as using my mic, it wouldn't have happend without you. (Mainly DB Killer).
Thanks for your honest opinion Raeker, I highly appreciate it.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker