TOPIC: [SSRP Super Admin] Orang3's Application

[SSRP Super Admin] Orang3's Application 6 years 7 months ago #701255

===============================================================================

Welcome to my Super Admin application!

Steam Name: Orange

Time Zone:

Click Here!

Link to Steam Profile: My Steam Profile

What server are you applying for? SSRP (Server 1) (Server 2) (Server 3)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99947585 Click Here!

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server 1 (Orange) - Server 1
Server 2 (Orange) - Server 2
Server 3 (Orange) - Server 3

Old Gametrackers:

Server 1 (|Z| Orange |Z|) - Server 1
Server 2 (|Z| Orange |Z|) - Server 2
Server 3 (|Z| Orange |Z|) - Server 3

Server 1 (|Z| Orange) - Server 1
Server 2 (|Z| Orange) - N/A
Server 3 (|Z| Orange) - N/A

Estimated Server Time:

Server 1 - 42,996 Minutes
Server 2 - 721 Minutes
Server 3 - 1372 Minutes

Total - 45,089 Minutes (About 751 hours)

Languages I speak:

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

How do I feel that my time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator? Well, I have been an administrator for quite a while now (for over 7 months since my application was accepted) and I think that becoming an admin on the server helped me by giving me the experience and knowledge that a super admin needs! Not only that but I have also tried to put myself in a leader type role by helping out other staff members with sits that involve things like scamming, mass rule breaking, hacking, etc... I am always there trying to do F1's, even when others don't want to. I have improved a lot since I started out as an administrator with things like handling sits, how I act as an admin, remembering things, handling things in the right way, always checking rapsheets for past punishments, etc... I have dealt with and responded to reports before on the forums about things like appeals, abuse & bans! I myself think that I have a great relationship/friendship with all of the staff team! I always love to help people when they have problems & questions (Server applications, rules, recent punishments). Another big thing that I have improved on is that Instead of me just warning or banning a person, I atleast try to talk them out of rulebreaking and giving them other things to do instead. I managed to help during a previous situation including 1 of my friends when he wanted to get banned due to losing a very expensive item! 1 last thing that I would like to add is that I have done a lot of middleman's over the past weeks so I think that helps with me being trusted! I also attend to a lot of the staff meetings! Even becoming a super admin won't stop me from helping with F1's daily.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?

What makes me a good candidate for the super administrator team? That's a good question actually! Instead of me constantly writing in a huge paragraph for each question I will state each thing in small paragraphs for you.

Friendly

I am a very friendly person, I like to help out with many things such as server applications, questions, reports, etc. I like to show other new staff members how to handle things and deal with sits in the highest possible way. The other day I helped a staff member out by telling him that they needed to follow the staff ethos and mute people before you warn them for disrespect. If someone is mic spamming I don't just mute them straight away I would calmly ask them to stop using their mic so I could explain to them why they are breaking the rules. There was a situation yesterday with a user that wasn't a radio manager blaring out music as a citizen that I dealt with in a peaceful way.

Trusted

Within the community I know that I am a trusted person because many times within the past weeks I have been doing many middleman's that contain trades including 330 million cash, booster packs & very expensive items! I haven't had any type of abuse report on me that contained valid evidence that were accepted, which also shows that I am a very trusted person. I always report problems to the lead team (Mostly Morgan ;)) including hackers, scammers and rule breakers.

Helpful

I myself think that I am a very helpful person within the community because I love to do a lot of F1's, answering users questions, helping out around the server when needed, middleman's, etc... I have recently started to become more active on server 2 and 3 to help out with F1's and other possible problems around the servers! I did explain a lot of why I am helpful in the first question so that should also help sum up why I am helpful.

Experienced

The reason why I also added experienced is because I have been staff for almost 7 months or more now! I have had a lot of experience being a moderator, which is why I was accepted for administrator after gaining that experience and using it to help me proceed to become a higher up staff member. I have been staff on many other servers than Zarp, I used to be a Super Admin on an AuschwitzRp server, Developer on a Star Wars Rp server and even an owner of my old server (Not naming any servers...).

Another little thing to add to this is that I am friends with quite a few super admins and head admins! I think that we would all get along great and that I would be a lot of help to them, 100%!

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

There was a situation that happened a few weeks ago actually where there was a user that for some reason could move whilst I was phys-gunning them and after I froze them they could look around and use their phys guns. It was a normal quiet day at around 5 AM when I was just minding my own business and then suddenly one user made an F1 with the reason "broken textures". I teleported to them and let them know I was there for there F1 and that I'd take them to a roof. After phys-gunning them to a roof I suddenly realised they were moving whilst I phys-gunned them. I helped them with what they needed help with and then asked if they needed anything else. The user was new so I knew he didn't know the rules... He asked me for a gun and I gave him one once we were down on the ground after the sit. He then proceeded to mass RDM people in spawn with it. I then brought him up to the roof again and then this is the weird part. He started to move after I froze him. I warned him for the Mass RDM and then asked him to relog. After relogging I checked if he could still do it and he could. I then proceeded to try and contact Morgan, Roy and then Onion and other lead team members but they were AFK at the time. I tried my hardest to ask if he had any sort of hack or bypass but he kept denying it... I then had to kick them and add into the reason that they should restart their game. After doing so I then brought him back to the roof and checked if he couldn't move. Luckily he couldn't. He could of been using some sort of bypass at the time but I couldn't tell whether he was or wasn't...

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

Before handling the report against another staff member I would firstly make sure that they have used the correct template and that they have included the right information! If whoever mad the report had video proof of the staff member breaking a rule by abusing other players with their physgun I would reply to the post with:

I will be handling this report, please wait until I have spoken to "name". I will reply to this report once I have finished speaking to them!

Straight after replying to the report I would try to contact the staff member that has abused their power and let them know that it would be brought up in the lead team meeting to make sure that they are aware of the situation! I would then reply with:

Thank you for making this report, I have spoken with the staff member to let them know that their actions were not acceptable and that it will be brought up within the lead team meeting!

If you have any other issues or questions then please feel free to contact me or another staff member via steam, teamspeak or just in-game! [url=http://steamcommunity.com/id/orangezarp/]My steam[/url] 

:accepted:

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:

A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would approach the staff member by asking them about what had occurred that day and why they had banned the user for such a long time. Even though the user did break a lot of rules and had recent punishments I would then tell him that the ban length should be shortened due to it not following the staff ethos. We would then lower the ban to 4 days instead of 2 weeks to ensure the staff ethos is being followed correctly and punishments are given fairly. I would then speak to the staff member to make sure that it doesn't happen again and to have another look at the staff ethos for next time.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would firstly spectate the staff member to hear what is going on, once the staff member began to struggle I would teleport to them and help out with the problem to stop any sort of conflict. After I would speak to them by using teamspeak in a private room where no one is to make sure that nothing like this ever happens again. I would discuss the situation with them and give them my opinion on what they did right and what they did wrong. I would then tell them what they need to improve on and ways to get around problems to become a better staff member!

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

Because this is a staff on staff situation I would help resolve the situation in a sensitive and delicate way. I'd also act very professional and act like a leader whilst handling this as it's a serious situation. I would then proceed by taking both sides of the story from both staff members. I would take the accusers side first and then the accused staff members side afterwards. Once I have both sides I would put them both together and rule out and sort of problems that were caused within each story. If there was a rule broken I would speak to the accused staff member about it to make sure that it doesn't happen again. After that I'd let the accuser know that I have spoken to the other staff member and made sure that they do not do it again!

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

Firstly I would make sure that the drama is stopped immediately by getting to the main cause of it. I would speak to the staff member on teamspeak to address to them what is happening and that it has caused a huge argument within the staff team. I'd make sure that he knows that disrespect in any sort of way is not acceptable and if carried on it would be taken to a lead team meeting I would let him know that it is giving the staff team a bad reputation and that it needs to be stopped ASAP. Once letting him know I'd suggest to him that he may need to take the day off or go AFK for a long time to cool off... If it were to continue after speaking with the staff member then it would have to be brought in a lead team meeting.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

After getting a lot of reports about a staff member abusing I would begin by spectating the accused staff member and begin to record them. If for 1 second I saw that they were breaking rules and abusing (For example, rdming a user and then flying away). I would immediately press R to teleport to them and bring them to a roof. I would then ask the to hop on teamspeak for a chat. I would let them know that it is extremely unacceptable and that if it were to ever happen again I would have to bring it up to a lead team meeting. If the staff member then decided to carry on an hour later and cause even more problems that affect users I would then take their rank off of them and wait until it is brought up in the lead team meeting.

Thank you for reading my Super Admin application! The reason why I have made this is because I mostly want feedback on my progress, so please state what you think about me and my application!

===============================================================================
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Orang3.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] Orang3's Application 6 years 7 months ago #701280

Amazing staff :support:
  • ChikenGod
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BiWx Vape still not implemented smh.
  • Thanks received: 271

[SSRP Super Admin] Orang3's Application 6 years 7 months ago #701311

Bump
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...

[SSRP Super Admin] Orang3's Application 6 years 7 months ago #701347

:minussp:

Hasn't changed at all since previous apps.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1369

[SSRP Super Admin] Orang3's Application 6 years 7 months ago #701406

RealDenis wrote:

Doesn't matter. What matters is if he's changed what he was denied for. I used the same application many times and still got accepted, because there is nothing against it and in my opinion with an amazing application like this, I wouldn't ask for any more detail.
  • Mirx
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Main Owner of Corrupted Vengeance
  • Thanks received: 172
steamcommunity.com/id/Diabolos2

[SSRP Super Admin] Orang3's Application 6 years 7 months ago #701467

Mirx wrote:
RealDenis wrote:

Doesn't matter. What matters is if he's changed what he was denied for. I used the same application many times and still got accepted, because there is nothing against it and in my opinion with an amazing application like this, I wouldn't ask for any more detail.
You should note that Denis just said "changed", not "changed application".

Because if there's one thing that I agree with it's the fact that since every time that he's applied for SA, he's been steadily mediocre. Not bad, not good - right in the middle.

You could improve on your Teamspeak activity and speaking to more staff on there. This also includes joining spacers with Lead Team. Just ask someone to move you in and then talk occasionally so they know you're there.

As for the meetings... I recall you mentioning some things, but you didn't really stand out. I know it might be a little hard, but still try to get something in. As you might recall I occasionally said "Could I say something please?" and wait until (mostly) everyone is quiet.

Even if you have nothing to say, still try to say something like "This guy has a good application" or "This guy has decent activity but could improve it."

Also ask any lead team member what they think you can work on and do your best to fix it.

Good luck!
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

[SSRP Super Admin] Orang3's Application 6 years 7 months ago #701469

When it comes to Lead Team Applicants, what I'm looking for in one is leadership, good communication skills, and a good work ethic. Someone that can get what needs to be done, guide and help staff, communicate that effectively, and do their work diligently and intelligently.

I don't see too much leadership skills from you currently which is definitely a deal breaker for me. Also, I'd like to see you come on Teamspeak a bit more, take the meetings more seriously, state opinions and talk more frequently and constructively in the meetings especially.

If you can work on both of these, you've definitely got my vote.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP Super Admin] Orang3's Application 6 years 7 months ago #701530

The only thing I agree on is with the teamspeak activity and a bit of the meetings, the rest of what you've all said is alright and I understand parts of it but I rarely see you much in-game Morgan due to you being in America which sort of affects your point of view on me, but you have seen me a few times. I'm sorry but I know myself I've improved a ton since a few weeks ago! Thanks for the feedback.

By the end of this week I think I can get myself ready for the position!
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...

Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Orang3.

[SSRP Super Admin] Orang3's Application 6 years 7 months ago #701559

Orang3 wrote:
The only thing I agree on is with the teamspeak activity and a bit of the meetings, the rest of what you've all said is alright and I understand parts of it but I rarely see you much in-game Morgan due to you being in America which sort of affects your point of view on me, but you have seen me a few times. I'm sorry but I know myself I've improved a ton since a few weeks ago! Thanks for the feedback.

Still, I do agree with Morgan that your leadership skills leave much to be desired. Perhaps you have improved like you say, but you need to prove that to us - not yourself.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[SSRP Super Admin] Orang3's Application 6 years 7 months ago #701696

Mirx wrote:
RealDenis wrote:

As Raeker said I wasn't talking about his app I was talking about his actions and mannerisms, he promised on his last app that he would improve his Teamspeak activity and talk to people in public channels yet I have not even seen him on Teamspeak since his last app.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1369
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[SSRP Super Admin] Orang3's Application 6 years 6 months ago #704837

Bump
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...

[SSRP Super Admin] Orang3's Application 6 years 6 months ago #704889

Orang3 wrote:

I realize what they're saying is true, but I've paid attention to you more out of all the other admins/mods, and in my opinion I believe you're qualified for this job.
:plussp:
  • Whidd
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • He who would live must fight.
  • Thanks received: 280

Ex-Prophunt Admin
Ex-SSRP Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Orang3
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds