Current Gametracker Profiles: i have lost them
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/I%20have%20no...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/I%20have%20no...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/I%20have%20no...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 100-130h

Languages I speak: Swedish English

DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match is when someone kills someone with no reason for it. One example scenario is i get told someone is rdming in chat i teleport to the person saying it and asks who is doing it i make a admin sit with person who was rdming i ask him what he thinks he did then i check logs unless he admits he was rdming i check if he has rdmed if he did it once i would give him a warning but if he had did more rdms i would ban him for 1-3 days

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New life Rule is when you die you get a penalty you have to wait out until you can return to the spot you died at if you died at spawn you should leave spawn when you respawn. example a person is getting raided dies and returns back to his house and kills the raiders that person i would give a warning for nlr.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
i would tell them that the logs show that player y did rdm and of course i would warn player y for rdm then i would return them both

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. i would check the latest kill and the newest kill and check who killed who if player y was breaking nlr he probably would have probably did the newest kill since he came back and killed him.

Why I should be chosen:
i think you should chosse me because i am a very active and desicive player. I am unbias the only thing i would be bias to is new players just to give them more chances. i am quick to respond i have a lot of time to help the comunity i am pretty quicktyper i try to solve problems fully and in depth doesnt matter the time and makesure that they know what they did wrong and that the problem doesn`t comeback but that is pretty hard i know how to help people that has a problem with the server i am good at switching between moderating and playing the game i also want to have as much detail as possible about the situaton for example screenshots or video fottage i respect peoples diffrent views of the situations and that why i think you should chosse me
  • Mr.Random
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Mr.Random. Reason: Misstype
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Mr. Random's Application 6 years 7 months ago #701314

I think you need a little more time on the servers before becoming a moderator..
  • Whidd
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • He who would live must fight.
  • Thanks received: 280

Ex-Prophunt Admin
Ex-SSRP Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: _DeletedAcc_

[SSRP Moderator] Mr. Random's Application 6 years 7 months ago #705403

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
We recommend you get two weeks of consistent activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

270 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127