Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Admin] ImToppen's Application

[TTT Admin] ImToppen's Application 6 years 7 months ago #699961

Steam Name ImToppen
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/ImToppen/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162147117
Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/ImToppen/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.zar...m:27017/top_players/

Estimated Server Time: Probably 140 hours all together. over the time of a few months (was inactive for a few weeks because i went on vacation)

Languages I speak: English, Norwegian, Kurdish

Explain a situation where it would be appropriate to use the ban command:

-When a player Mass RDMs and leaves. in my opinion if he kills more than 2 people and leaves, he should be punished with a 1 day ban. some people like to give them a 3 day ban, and some give them a 1 day ban, i belive it should be dependent on how many people the person kills.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Firstly i would check his steam profile, looking for his steam level, vac bans, and generally just finding out which kind of person that person is. After that i would ask other Administrators about their opinion.
but if the person admits to cheating and apologises in a nice way and its their first punishement on the server, i would consider unbanning them.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):.

My time as a Moderaotor has really shown me how it really is to be staff on Zarp, its allot of fun and allot of hard work sometimes. i have contributed to the server allot by doing reports, muting and gagging people with racial and/or homophobic slurs.
i have gotten to know allot of new people and talk to almost every staff member. i have followed the rules and been a nice guy to the server. my time as a moderator has been really fun and i am hoping that administrator isnt to far away.
Main reason i think i should be promoted is because i handle loads of reports and keep the server really clean, epsecially since im online very early, when it lacks staff.

Extra Information: (Not Required) Reaker told me that i could apply for Admin before i attended my last meeting, as long as im at the meeting tonight, which i will 100% be.
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Snapchat: Goran100
  • Thanks received: 58
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Admin] ImToppen's Application 6 years 7 months ago #700265

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

207 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun