Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] RealKylon's Application

[SSRP Admin] RealKylon's Application 6 years 7 months ago #699375

Quick message : Loxeo and a few other mods told me I could do this, I am doing this from their words. Thanks!

Details

RP Name: RealKylon
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060990045/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50362158
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/-KYLON-/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/-KYLON-/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/-KYLON-/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
Not exactly sure atm as my Gametracker is kinda bugged as it wont refresh the minutes but I'd say around about 10k or along the lines of that. (Sorry, just an estimate)

Languages I speak:
English - - A tiny bit of french

Promotion Related

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
Well, as my time as a mod I've been through some rough times like this one time a group of 6 minges came to me and started RDMing me everywhere I went and when I warned them they'd say I am abusing in OOC but that wasn't that hard to deal with. But my time as a mod has teached me that you should not abuse or use your powers in RP situations as other users can not get the same advantage. The second thing being mod has taught me is that you shouldn't ever give up and spend your time helping fellow players as much as you possibly can as for all you know, they could be the next Super admin, Head admin, Owner, Community Manger, etc. Ever player is valuable and you must treat them with the same respect as you would with any other person (User or not). The last thing being mod as taught me is that you must stick as a team and always respect each other, even if you may not have a great bond, you must work as a team as staff.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
Well, as I explained above, there was this 6 person group of minges (Probably even more) harrasing me and RDMing everyone and whenever I tried to warn them and or help them understand the rules, they'd just spam OOC with "RealKylon is shit, kick him off the team" or "He should be demoted" and etc. And though it was stuff, I still went past it like it was a breeze.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Hello Moderator! You've been accepted as a moderator, well done! Let us get started with some commands!
- /warn (SteamID) (Reason) - You will use this most of the time as there is many players who may be breaking the rules and need to learn a lesson.
- /tp - You will use this to transport yourself around the map easily and to get onto roofs.
- /back - You will use this to go back to the last location you TPed to
- /backspawn - After a sit, you will use this to go back to spawn
- /bring - You will use this to bring a person to a sit.
- /kick - You will use this to kick a player who is maybe prop spamming and there is no admins online.
- /freeze - This is the most common command as you will always need to freeze someone who is resisting or is RDMing or if you need to be safe (If he is constantly RDMing you in a sit)
- The Tab commands are self explanatory! Just read what each button does and I'm sure you will be able to learn them on the back of your hand!
But just remember, you have power and if you abuse that power, ,you will be kicked off the team and if it is very serious, banned. It is the worst thing you can do on ZARP besides hacking and all that other stuff.
Now, if you have contacted a SA+ (Go on TS or make an F1), you will be able to be trained and be given the moderator rank!
Good luck!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

:accept:

We have reviewed your Appeal and have decided to accept your Appeal! You have much detail in your apology and we think you deserve a chance.
- Your time has been set to (TIME)
- Have a great day!

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):
Because I have been through many problems and if you were to ask fellow players, like 9/10 would say I'm decent at my job. Sorry if I may sound cocky but still. I think I am ready for this job. BUT, though there may be better candidates at the moment, I still think that maybe, just maybe I could be fit for this role as a good Admin. I understand if I get denied as I may not be the best and I may not be as amazing as the other people and I completely understand that so even if I do get denied, I will still continue my duties as a mod on ZARP SSRP and do F1s. I hope other people get accepted and I hope I do to! Have a good one ZARP and all the other people who play on ZARP! This is the end of my app and I hope you enjoyed it!

P E A C E

- Love you all! Good luck all Candidates!
  • KYLON
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 10
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by KYLON.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] RealKylon's Application 6 years 7 months ago #699386

I really hope it is in the powerpoint because my internet died when the meeting started and I was only allowed to post it now.
  • KYLON
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP Admin] RealKylon's Application 6 years 7 months ago #701040

Bump
  • KYLON
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP Admin] RealKylon's Application 6 years 7 months ago #704355

Bump
  • KYLON
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP Admin] RealKylon's Application 6 years 7 months ago #705438

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
We recommend you improve your F1 Count.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

168 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127