Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/darthcheese22
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90063563
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/darthcheese2/
Server 2 - X
Server 3 - X

Estimated Server Time: 1 Week +

Languages I speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random Death Match also known as RDM is when lets say player x kills player y for no reason since the name RANDOM!

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: New Life Rule also known as NLR is when a player dies and then returns to the same place Breaking RP by remembering what happend in his previous life!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x: I would ask him the reason for killing him, Then from there I would consider a warning.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time: I would ask what the second time for player y killing player x was for. If it was a legit reason and not in the same place I would consider a Verbal warning telling him even if he didn't don't do it again. if not I would consider this NLR Because if they are that close together from what I see is they didn't wait the NLR Time... Not only that there are so many people the logs would be crowded so they should be really far apart if anything.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words): I feel I should be chosen because I have loads of staff experience I can be on every day for at least 3-4 hours on weekdays and 5 even on weekends. I love helping players and not only that I love being staff, and take my job seriously! Not only Do I love my Job and respect it... I know what it takes to become a staff member I used to be a young kid just wanting admin now I've owned and developed multiple popular servers of my own so this is why I think I should be chosen over the tons of other people you get applying every day.
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Darthcheese2.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Darthcheese2's Application 6 years 7 months ago #699393

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
We recommend you improve your activity (2 consistent weeks recommended)

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

247 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127