SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57519105
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Fahad/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Fahad/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Fahad/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 87409 Minutes

Languages I speak: English and Arabic

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

When a player randomly kills other players for no valid RP reason.

Example : Player Y raids Player X , Player X gets mad and starts killing / spawn killing Player Y.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:

NLR means that you can not return to the place you died for the next 3 minutes, and forget about what happened in your past life.

Example: You are raiding the bank, you can't run back immediately after being Spawning as an attempt to help your friend(s)

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I would Tp Player x after I check if hes not busy doing anything that would ruin his RP by Tp'ing him, the ask if he has proof, if he does't ill do the same with Player Y so I don't ruin his RP, ask why he did it, and if he provides proof that it was not rdm "as in he had an RP reason for the kills", would mean that he didn't rdm, if he cant provide proof ill deal with it in a way that is fair for the both of them.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

Most times logs are not enough proof, i will ask for proof if given Player Y will be warned , if no proof i'd do my best to get Player Y to admit to it.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words): As a person who has been staff on other server and other game modes I think I can handle things pretty well, Zarp servers and community is really good "that's my opinion", but there are a lot of complaints on the server about Admins / mods not doing there jobs without knowing how many F1's each admin has to deal with every time hes on the server to have fun, and without knowing how long a sit can take, and I personally would love to see the ZARP community to keep getting better and be apart of it growing and getting better, I am pretty active and play around 6 hours a day, sometimes more, sometimes less depends on what I have planned for the day, I think I am mature enough to be able to handle problems, and problems in the servers and I will always take action for my own mistakes and will not try to run away from my own mistakes, as I said i think I am mature enough to be able to help the ZARP community, and would love to know what you think about me, Thank you for taking the time to read.
  • Phinks
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Phinks's Application 6 years 7 months ago #699426

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Needs to show a bigger interest in reporting rulebreakers.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

159 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127