[Bhop Admin] Badrex's Application 6 years 7 months ago #697968

Steam Name: Badrex
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198208453412/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:124093842
Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/badrex/
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Badrex/play.zarpgaming.com:27100/

Estimated Server Time: Around the range of 40+ hours

Languages I speak: English

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
As my time as a moderator, i have experienced in my opinion the most I could. For example I've dealt with arguments, Threats, people needing help and essentially the ropes of become a good staff member which i hope I will achieve as being an admin I'm willing to deal with any situation that needs to be dealt with I'm willing to help those in need of assistance also, as a moderator I've made friends I've met new people and I think that I'd be able to take the responsibility of becoming an admin and fixing issues I like talking to people and having a chill with people who are new and just wanting to talk.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG:
defiant user):
A time when a user was accused of hacking and the person with proof had left the server so I had to to find a way of getting into contact with the person withholding the apparent evidence so I ended up having to find out a way to contac the evidence holder eventually a few of his/her friends gave me a discord account to add and it turned out to be a lie.

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?: Hello Sir/Madam Welcome o the Zarp staff team I'm assuming you don't know the basics so I'm letting you know the basic rules, commands and how to use them wisely and also how to diffuse a heated situation. 1st, The main rules of being a staff member in my opinion Number 1: Don't abuse your powers 2: Don't just jump into a situation and kick or mute anyone that doesn't need to have powers used on them 3: In a situation Asses what's going on and attempt to resolve it calmly 4: Don't take abuse as a staff member you're here to keep things in order and to have a good time 5: Don't let anyone feel down try to keep it as a good friendly time. Commands There are a few basic commands a moderator has such as Mute, kick, spectate If you are to use these abilitys use them respectfully and with reason and Finally a heated situation In a situation with arguments, fights, threats always find the root of the problem and try to diffuse it calmly and if that doesn't work you're able to give kicks,mutes and in bad cases you could call an administrator to possibly ban.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
My first response would be how malicious the hack was like scripting or just ruining the fun for other players type hacks and I would thoroughly read the appeal and take opinions on if the situation was bad enough to be perm if it was temp you must always look at the small details how affecting it was to other players and as I said I'd take opinions at max 3 opinion if all vote green it's a un ban but must be watched and monitored if this hack or situation occurs again, I'd apply a permanent ban and talk to my superiors about the situation.
Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):In my opinion, the reason I should be chosen is because I'm willing to put all the effort need into this task of becoming a staff member for the Zarp Bhop team I'd like to be included in this great experience of furthering my opportunities to help the Zarp community and assisting in anyway shape or form to those needing assistance for some this isn't an easy task but as I say, I want to put all of my effort into this opportunity of becoming a part of the great Zarp team having new experiences, meeting new people making friends and I'd like to progress further with friends and players of the bhop zarp server I'm not saying this is the ebst application ever but I'm willing to put the effort in I'm looking forward to a future were I can still help the people in need of it
Extra Information: (Not Required)
I just wanted to say the game tracker account is new It's not the best and it likely shows low playtime but I've been a staff member for atleast 5 months now and I think it's time to progress further and achieve greater opportunities. Thank you for all of the time you've spent reading this, It really emans alot
  • Badrex
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Admin] Badrex's Application 6 years 7 months ago #697970

:plussp: This guy strives to do his best, Its a yes from me.
  • Oppa
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: Badrex

[Bhop Admin] Badrex's Application 6 years 7 months ago #700341

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP BHOP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Needs to improve activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

274 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127