Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/CainIsBain/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43567286
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Rafis/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/ &
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Rafis/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Rafis/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 420 Hours

Languages I speak: English

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin: I think my time as a moderator will contribute to me become an admin, as i have learnt the basics on being a staff member and how to treat users. I've also learned more about the nuance of the rules and I know my way around the commands (remembering to use STEAM_ID instead of name when you use a chat command for example) This will me more efficient staff member when I become an admin

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user): There's are a quite a few situations in which a mod can find hard to overcome, for example User X is a minor prop blocker, if he is reluctant to remove the prop it would seem disproportional to just kick him (if there are no admins available to remove the prop) but as an admin i could verbal warn him and remove the prop without using /kick by using the remover. Another Example if i need to watch a user if i know they're a rule breaker and I've witnessed them rule break (and i've warned them) it would be a good idea to watch over them to see if they took the warning seriously. As a mod this is hard to do, as you can't no-clip or cloak or spectate, the only was to watch over them would be to tp around or hide in corners but this is highly inefficient.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?: First off i'd like to congratulate you on becoming a mod, this is an important step in the staffing community as this is the first time you will be given a big responsibility and a lots of trust from the lead team.

First off in your training as a mod are the commands; when you become a moderator you will be given access to certain commands that can help you combat rule breakers. Remember if you're going to use chat for commands, please use steam id as people can share the same phrases in names, this means you could end up freezing multiple people when you meant to freeze a single person. You can also access these commands from the tab menu which cuts out the steam id copying and the actual typing of their name.

/goto STEAM_ID: This commands lets you go to another player, this will be most commonly used when you will goto someone to help them with their f1 or go to potential rule breakers to bring ask for their consent to bring them to a sit .

/tp STEAM_ID (optional): This command will teleport the player you are targeting (with the steam_id) to where you're aiming, this will be most commonly used to bring someone to a sit. A good tip is to bind /tp to a key so you can get around the map easier for things like going to roofs. bind <key> "say /tp"

/back STEAM_ID (optional): This command brings a user back to where they're last position before they were tp'd. A good tip is to bind /back to a key so if you tp somewhere by accident or want to go back to rp-ing quickly. bind <key> "say /back"

/backspawn STEAM_ID (optional): This is the same as back but it will tp the target back to spawn.

/bring STEAM_ID: This command has the same functionality as /tp expect it doesn't tp them to your cursor.

/warn STEAM_ID <reason>: This is the main way of punishing someone for rule breaking. Type a reason that's appropriate to the rule they broke. If they have 3 recent warnings they get kicked and if they get another 3 warnings they get temp. banned.

/freeze STEAM_ID: This is a useful command if a person you have witnessed rule breaking is trying to run away or suiciding by not allowing them to move or shoot.

/slay STEAM_ID <method> <reason> : This command will kill the person you target. This is a rare command to use but is useful for a scenario like: A mutant is using a big gun and are killing people with it. Don't use Explode as a method of slaying as this can disrupt RP.

Now there are 2 menus that you will use:

By pressing F1 you will realize you can't make f1s anymore.

Menu Options:

F1 Requests: This is where you will find where people f1s. Please complete the f1s top to bottom as the tops ones are the oldest f1s.

Warnings: This is where you can see the recent warnings that staff have given and which staff member warned them.

Logs: This is where you can see the actions of the users. You can see kill logs, when people are defibbed ect. e.g: DEFIB: User X (Steam_ID X) has defibbed user y (STEAM_ID Y).

Active NLR: This is where you can see the active nlr of each user.

The Second menu is the f6 menu, this is where you can see the all the warnings, slays ect. of a user. This is their rap-sheet.

Pro Tip: Download a software (like plays.tv) that can record highlights so that you have proof of people ltapping, as you need proof to ban a user who ltapped.

Remember to follow the staff ethos!

If you need any extra help with moderating please review this guide: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/darkrp/57489-ssrp-staff-guide.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
I have seen your appeal and it seems that you are genuinely sorry for your actions and you have actually put effort in to your appeal, considering this i will shorten your ban to 2 weeks. Please read the rules after you are unbanned! Have a nice day!
Lock This Thread.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words): ZARP should promote me to an admin because I think that if i become admin i can become a much more efficient staff member and i can handle f1s faster. I also think i should become an admin as i am really friendly and really willing to help.

Please leave any feedback and comments on spelling mistakes, this will be greatly appreciated!

Additional Note: I was a mod before and i resigned i did attend a meeting, before i resigned, and i am making this post this week instead of next week as JoeyR suggest to me that i do it this week. Also big thanks to the whole staff community for teaching me the ways of a staff member, particularly Fred Woolie! Thank You!
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 145

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Lyra. Reason: Spellings And Thank Yous
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] RohulkXLyra Harper's Application 6 years 7 months ago #697163

Good luck, I'll contact someone to move this for you.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP Admin] RohulkXLyra Harper's Application 6 years 7 months ago #697164

Told you to do this ;)
  • JoeyRecon
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 自閉症
  • Thanks received: 414
Bring back ROY
Xnator i want LM back
Ex-Legendary Member
Ex-Head Admin Murder
Ex-Super Admin SSRP
Ex-BHOP Admin x3
Ex-Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Admin] RohulkXLyra Harper's Application 6 years 7 months ago #697261

Thanks to morgan for moving getting someone to move this and to whoever moved this!
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Lyra.

[SSRP Admin] RohulkXLyra Harper's Application 6 years 7 months ago #697278

I'm unsure whether attending a meeting before you resigned before counts - just to be sure, attend this one as well.

Good luck!
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[SSRP Admin] RohulkXLyra Harper's Application 6 years 7 months ago #697298

Hardrock and Hidden god.

:plussp:
  • Jetzzy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 890

Human is the name for a beast that can't rejoice their life without sacrifices.

Former Deathrun Administrator
Former SSRP Administrator
Former Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Admin] RohulkXLyra Harper's Application 6 years 7 months ago #697303

Raeker wrote:
I'm unsure whether attending a meeting before you resigned before counts - just to be sure, attend this one as well.

Good luck!

It does. I think you're a hard working staff member and you do your job properly, good luck!
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[SSRP Admin] RohulkXLyra Harper's Application 6 years 7 months ago #697372

Thanks for the good luck and support. I will also try to attend the meeting anyway! Also Bump
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Admin] RohulkXLyra Harper's Application 6 years 7 months ago #697719

Bump For Feedback, Hope i am not spamming
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Admin] RohulkXLyra Harper's Application 6 years 7 months ago #698211

Bump
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Admin] RohulkXLyra Harper's Application 6 years 7 months ago #698658

bump for feedback
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Admin] RohulkXLyra Harper's Application 6 years 7 months ago #699244

Bump for feedback
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Admin] RohulkXLyra Harper's Application 6 years 7 months ago #699454

last minute bump
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Admin] RohulkXLyra Harper's Application 6 years 7 months ago #699498

:plussp:

Hopefully you beat JoeyR
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

[SSRP Admin] RohulkXLyra Harper's Application 6 years 7 months ago #699517

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127