Current Gametracker Profiles:
After name change
Before name change
Both sets of game trackers are all me not an alt

Estimated Server Time:
480 hours
Languages I speak:
English, bit of German
Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:

I felt that my time as a moderator has contributed a lot to becoming an Admin because it gave me an opportunity to learn more about Zarp and how the other staff members work. I think it contributes to me becoming an Admin because it gave me more experience on the field in how things are handled and how they should be handled.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):

A situation that I encountered that was an obstacle for me was when I had to deal with a Mass RDM'er and NLR breaker who would keep coming back after I kicked them (I was the only staff member on). I worked around that by contacting another staff member of a higher rank to temporarily ban the user.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Hello!
I would like to start off by saying congratulations, and welcome to the zarp staff team!
We will start with the basic tools
F1 (Menu for warns, logs, admin requests, and active NLR)
This menu is the menu you will be using the most.

Admin Requests
In this menu you will see all the people have requested an admin. If you right click a request and press handle this, it will allow you to right click it again for the goto and bring command of the user who requested you
----
Warnings
Here you will find all the people on the server, this shows the last reason they got warned for and by what staff member warned them. To the right of that is their active warns.
----
Logging
In this menu it will show you a variety of stuff. Such as kills, arrests, job changes, connections, and disconnections. This is the menu where you will find who killed who and if they were breaking NLR when they died.
----
Active NLR
In this menu it will show you which users have active NLR and where. Along with what time it will end at.

Now time for commands!

/kick
This command kicks users. It is accessible by using the tab menu or by typing it
Mute chat/Mute
This command mutes users. Commonly used for mic spam and racism. Accessible by tab menu
/freeze
This command freezes users. They cannot shoots, walk, or look around while frozen. Accessible by tab menu or by typing it
/slay
This command slays users. Accessible by tab menu or by typing it
/back or /backspawn
This command either returns the user to their previous position or returns them to spawn. Accessible by tab menu or by typing it

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Thank you for taking the time to submit a ban appeal
I have read over your appeal and I have determined that you put in effort and consideration into your ban appeal.
I have determined that your ban will be lowered to ONE week.
#Accepted

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):
Why I think I should be promoted? Well I think I should be promoted because I would be able to do more to help the community. I would be able to do more to help the community by handling appeals on the forums. Whether it be for warns or bans. Not only would I love to help on the forums but I would also love to help people more ingame. Giving me that fancy freezing physgun would allow me to complete F1's more efficiently along with dealing with rule breakers easily. Such as if someone RDM's in front of me I wouldn't have to waste time searching through the tab menu to find their name. Even without the physgun I could still help. During the time i've been mod I've been the only staff member on a server at one point and if someone propblocks spawn or something along the lines of that, the only thing I could do is ask them to remove the props or kick them if they refuse.
If you have any suggestions to my app i'm all ears!
Cheers!
  • Salamander
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ▌Ex-SSRP Admin ▌
  • Thanks received: 9
There's two types of people with opinions, those that can change and those who wont and will hold grudges. Ignore the ones who won't and don't bother with the ones who don't change theirs. Prove the ones who can't change wrong.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Salamander's Application 6 years 6 months ago #699580

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Low F1 Count

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

173 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127