[Murder Moderator] Indi Games's Application 6 years 6 months ago #695778

Steam Name: Indi Games
Link to Steam Profile; steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064345164
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52039718
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Murder - www.gametracker.com/player/Indi%20Games/...arpgaming.com:27045/
Estimated Server Time: 37.5 Hours
Languages I Speak: English

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming on the server: I would give them a warning not to continue Text/Mic Spamming, if it continued i would issue a gag/mute to that player for several minutes.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server: Give them a warning to stop or a kick if they continue, if it continues further then i would issue a temporary ban.

Explain the meaning of the term "ghosting" and give an example scenario: Communicating with another player using a chat separate from the game whilst one player is dead and one is alive and one player gives information to another player that may aid them in winning the round. e.g. the murderer kills a bystander without giving themselves away, and the bystander then informs a bystander (possibly one with a gun) the identity of the murderer, the bystander with the gun then proceeds to kill the murderer (who would otherwise not have known the identity of the murderer) thanks to the information that was ghosted to them via a bystander who was previously killed that round.

Why I should be chosen: because i can be fun and kind to players and have gotten to know many over my time playing on this server, but i can also be responsible and serious when necessary and not allow my willingness to have a good time get in the way of my responsibilities. I have also spent a decent amount of time on the server during my 2-3 weeks playing here and can manage around 12+ hours weekly and in that time have reported numerous rule breakers whilst no staff were on at the time and would have loved to have stepped in and prevented the acts from taking place. I am always willing to put the effort in to get the job done. And like i mentioned previously, I am always up for having fun and enjoying myself but never let it get in the way of my responsibilities.
  • IndiGames
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Moderator] Indi Games's Application 6 years 6 months ago #695996

Hello there Indigames,

I can see from what you have said in the application that you understand the basic things to do.

Your activity needs improving I think, it would be nice to see some more activity this week for sunday.

I have seen you in-game and you seem to be friendly.

If you have no recent punishments and get your activity up you will have my vote.

Good luck!
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Moderator] Indi Games's Application 6 years 6 months ago #700373

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Murder! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Murder staff team!

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Sunday at 8:30PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• JoeyRecon
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 自閉症
  • Thanks received: 414
Bring back ROY
Xnator i want LM back
Ex-Legendary Member
Ex-Head Admin Murder
Ex-Super Admin SSRP
Ex-BHOP Admin x3
Ex-Teamspeak Staff