SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:52184147

Current Gametracker Profiles:

www.gametracker.com/player/CrankyBot/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Estimated Server Time:

200+ hours in total

Languages I speak:

English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

My time as an admin in these past weeks has given me a better understanding of managing the TTT server and how to appropriately deal with rule breakers. In addition, being an admin has shown me that I'm always active and committed to the role that I'm given. I never step out of line when using the commands given because they have all been used appropriately on rulebreakers.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

I am committed to the community and my activeness in game and meetings show that I can always be there to maintain the aspects of ZARP and provide the community a fun and fair game experience for the TTT server. By dealing with rule breakers in the past I am no stranger to identify who is and who is not breaking the rules - in addition to this I know how to appropriately deal with them within my staff role capabilities [e.g. Reporting hackers to LT's or banning users permanently with alt-accounts who refuse to leave]. My attitude has remain / improved as time progresses showing I keep the good aspects of ZARP and its server & representation of staff members.

To go into more detail:

Activity
My activity is at an outstanding high and an absolute essential to proof my activity rate on any server [especially ones that I am applying for]. I'm always on standby in case I am needed to deal with any rulebreaker [to an extent (e.g. Sleeping/Away/Unable to get on)] when no other staff are available to do so. But with my activity it shows I can be a reliability and counted on to be on the server ensuring the community is in a good shape for all users to be welcomed to play on increasing the popularity of the server.

Leadership
I wasn't born a leader in the aspects of reality, but ingame I am very confident in my leadership skills guiding the other staff members (admin or below of course) to the right direction and assisting them when I can or necessarily to do so. I'm always open to give advice to moderators or newly-promoted admins so they get a better understanding of the game or what to do when facing a certain issue (obviously not to spoon-feed or sugar-coat).

Dedication
Because of my activity, this proves that I am dedicated to the staff role of TTT as I'm a daily user for the server ensuring that the server is kept under control and clean from rulebreakers. I have always been a daily user ever since I joined the server which shows the dedication I have for ZARP and TTT. With the addition of activity, I've always been friendly and mature towards the users which gives a more positive image on the staff team (and me) when users are playing the game.

Experience
Being a moderator is one thing, but being promoted to an Admin shows I know my role and commands clearly and know when to use these commands appropriately. I know I'm over a month since I joined ZARP but I've quickly learnt how to use the commands and show my experience as a TTT mod/admin into becoming a TTT mod/admin with no doubt that it won't be too complicated in being a Super Admin (with the right training of course). My maturity against rulebreakers show that I can easily handle under certain pressure and show that I wont show irrational emotion towards users [vulnerability]

Trust
Whatever personal issues a user wants to disclose with me and kept to a secret, I always keep to my word that I won't mention any of it to another user. I'm always open to a chat to offer advice and keep up the positivity in a staff member that's feeling "down in the dumps" showing that I am trustworthy towards staff (and users) due to my matureness about certain issues a person may be facing maintaining the positive aspects of my self-imagery.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

TTT: Not entirely sure but there may have been a few occasions where I had to ask Superadmins+ to remove warns or anti-cheat on suspected hackers.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would firstly address to the reporter that I will handle the case.

Looking through the evidence I will then be able to see if the staff member has / hasnt abused their powers
[IF THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THEN THE USER WILL BE ASKED TO SUPPLY EVIDENCE OTHERWISE DECLINED]

After the evidence is looked at I will speak to the staff member who has been reported on their point of view of the situation and why it was used.

Once the evidence is looked at and the staff member was spoken to there is two outcomes:

The evidence shows that the staff member did not abuse their use of powers and will conclude the report with:

Hello [USER],

Following your report on [STAFF MEMBER], I have gone through the evidence supplied and spoken to [STAFF MEMBER], we have decided to decline this report due to the fact the staff member was right to use warn/kick/ban you for [REASON].

:denied:

OR

Hello [USER],

Following your report on [STAFF MEMBER], I have gone through the evidence supplied and spoken to [STAFF MEMBER], I have concluded that the staff member did in fact abuse their use of powers and your punishment shall be removed. I have spoken to [STAFF MEMBER] on how to improve in handling their situation. I apologise for any inconvience this may has caused you.

:accepted:

Now - if this was the staff members first offense, there would be a verbal warning about their actions. If they persisted then the user would recieve an official warning or even a suggestion of demotion in the meeting (LT)

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would look at how long the user was banned for and the reason for it.

I then look at their recent punishments.

IF THE USER HAS VERY MINIMAL RECENT PUNISHMENTS:

I would speak to the staff member and advising him on what he did wrong (firstly asking what he did wrong and then asking why it was wrong)

I would then advise the staff member about other punishments to use - because a ban is a last resort, never a first.

Once the staff member has been advised, I will amend the ban (either fully removed or reduced fairly (e.g. 1 hour for reaching ban threshold))

After the ban is amended the user shall be contacted to notify if their ban has been reduced or removed and apologise for the original inconvenience.

IF THE USER HAS A LOT OF RECENT PUNISHMENTS BUT THE LENGTH OF BAN IS UNFAIR:

I would speak to the staff member advising him on what lengths to ban a user for on their recents [e.g. 11 = 1 day, 16 = 3 days]

I would then amend the ban and notify the user that their ban has been changed but will still remain due to their recent punishments for rulebreaking.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would ask the staff member if they acquire assistance with the situation.

IF YES:

I would assist the staff member guiding them towards the appropriate actions to take towards a user.

Later on they would be spoken to; advised on how to deal with a situation like that again.

IF NO:

I would handle the situation myself or advise the staff member what to do (depending on how much the user is affecting everyone else)

I would then speak to the staff member advising them on how to deal with situations as such.

If this is a consistency then it will be brought up to the LT meeting and the consequences may follow and suggest for the staff member to be re-trained to get the full grips of how to deal with a situation as such.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would ask both member to go on teamspeak so I'm able to speak to both at once, they must be respectful to each other whilst in there.

I would then ask the staff who is accusing the other staff of rulebreaking for their story on the situation.

After listening to the story I would then ask the accused staff to explain their side of the story.

If the accused admits & apologises:

The accused will recieve a less harsh punishment [depending on what rule is broken] but the situation will be brought up in the LT meeting

The accused will be asked to apologise on the forums to whoever was affected by their rulebreaking

If the accused denies all claims:

The accuser will be asked for evidence of rule breaking.

If evidence provided:

The accused will be given a more severe punishment for lying and will be brought to the attention of the Lead Team

If none is provided:

I would have to check logs or other use of finding evidence to conclude if the accuser was telling the truth
or
The accuser will be warned for false accusations and apologises to the accused staff member - the accuser will be brought to the attention of the Lead Team.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

Argument:
I would tell both staff members to calm down before a punishment is handed to both staff for arguing.

They will be advised that arguing makes the staff team look messy and out of order which is not how ZARP should be represented. Should an argument occur between them or other staff members - they will be brought to the attention of the lead team.

Disrespect:
The disrespecter(s) - depending how many are disrespecting) will be advised that disrespect towards anyone staff OR user is not condoned at all and will be asked to apologise to those offended by their disrespectful behaviour.

Depending on the severity of the disrespect, the disrespecter(s) will be brought to the attention of the LT who may give them an official warning or demote upon the decision.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

The staff member will be instantly told to stop immediately and to talk to me via PM so the players/community are no longer affected by what the staff member has done.

I would then speak to the staff member as to what rule they broke and ask why they broke that rule.

If the nature of the rule was seen on purpose:

They will suffer the consequences (brought up to LT)

If the nature of the rule is seen as accidental:

They will be advised not to do the same again and shown that the rule breaking is harmful to other users and to apologise to the community and potentially brought up to the LT depending on the severity.

Personal Note

I would like to thank those who have advised me personally on how to handle certain situations and pointed me what I may have done that was incorrect and helped me amend it so I prevent it from doing so again.

Thank you.

- CB :side:
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694781

amuted me :minussp:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • therealmpq
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 170
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrankyBot

[TTT Super Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694782

therealmpq wrote:

Did I :huh:
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Super Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694786

Cranky4SA
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5653

[TTT Super Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694787

:plussp:
  • Courier 6
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex- TTT Admin
  • Thanks received: 15
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrankyBot, LoneWanderer

[TTT Super Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 7 months ago #694797

#Cranky4SA

:support:
  • shadowsquatta
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Thanks received: 743
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(

[TTT Super Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 7 months ago #695186

ShadowBean1244 wrote:
#Cranky4SA

Courier 6 wrote:
Onion wrote:
Cranky4SA

Thanks for the support guys :)
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Super Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 7 months ago #695870

Maybe if you werent so cranky you wouldn't have had to apply every week for like a month now :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Super Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 7 months ago #696510

:woohoo:
  • Le1nko
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 15

[TTT Super Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 7 months ago #696519

You have my support :plussp:
  • The Winged Dragon of Raa
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The best Ex TTT SuperAdmin there ever was ;^)
  • Thanks received: 208

[TTT Super Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 7 months ago #696547

therealmpq wrote:

Doesn't surprise me, you do nothing but scream.
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[TTT Super Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 7 months ago #697077

The Winged Dragon of Raa wrote:
You have my support :plussp:
Nick0GR wrote:
Maybe if you werent so cranky you wouldn't have had to apply every week for like a month now

Le1nko wrote:

:woohoo:

Thanks for the support fellas

Anymore feedback? :)
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Super Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 7 months ago #697086

Knows rules well and does his job efficiently.

Make sure not to get too cranky and you will get it!

• Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[TTT Super Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 7 months ago #697090

:minussp: Worst admin on TTT right now, does not deserve the rank.

• HellForce
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pay 3.99$ To See This Text
  • Thanks received: 458
(OOC) Sam Townsend: HellForce more like ScamForce !
troublemaker: im rich enough to fuck mia khalifa
troublemaker: 5 times

[TTT Super Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 7 months ago #697116

Gagged me
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661