UTC +01:00

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057352634/

What server are you applying for? TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48543453

Current Gametracker Profile:

www.gametracker.com/player/The%20Winged%...arpgaming.com:27017/

Estimated Server Time: 34 000 min

Languages I speak: Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and English

Why should i be chosen? well, i have been a staff on this server for quite a while now and i feel like becoming SA got me closer to my total goal, Head admin. A lot of people like me around the comunity.
Giving me Head admin will not be a misstake. like i said when i applyed for SA i wanted to make a change. And with HA i might be able to work at full capacity. I feel like everyone should be able to talk to me about anything and anyone and to let them feel safe around me. My realtion to staffs is a big thing to focus on. I am (in my opinion) the best candidate for this possition. for Johnler!

How i am in game: I am one of the most acctive Lead Team member in game. I feel like acctivity is important when you are applying and i treat everyone with respect and kindness. a lot of people becomes happy when they se that i join. and i am happy that they like me. If a staff or a user has a question about in game or anything i am willing to answer it because i most likly know the answer.

How i am on TS: On TS i try to be friends with everyone help people with rulebreakers if there is any on TS. I am on TS every day and try to be reatchable at any time of the day. I keep in contact with all the staff members on TS and try to not let anyone be outside and lonly. everyone should feel safe to talk to every staffmember

How i am on the forums: I have some report abuse/demote requests on the forums and i reply to almost every TTT related thing such as applications. When i am handling reports i try to do it as kind as possible and as calm as possible. if you don't see me that often more than in the application is beacuse i don't shitpost that much.

Am i trustworthy? In my opinion, yes. I have a been superadmin for a long time. the few only reasons why i have not applied is because i thought other people deserved the rank more than me. I have been in this comunity for about 11 months. So i feel that i can be trusted with more power.

How i train: When i train people i try to take it slow and make sure that they understand everyting i've said before moving on in the training. I focus on providing as much info as possible so they know the senarios when to do stuff and when not to do it. This is very important for me because if i train someone badly they will do a lot of misstakes in game. Like i always say to them ''it is better to sound dumb and ask alot then getting demoted for doing alot of misstakes. I always have a friendly attitude to them and to make them feel like ''This is the server to be at''.

I would like to thank everyone who has supported me all this way to super admin. and let's hope that i get Head admin as well. Wish me good luck friends. Let me know if i can better my application. i am gonna try once again and hope for the best.
  • The Winged Dragon of Raa
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The best Ex TTT SuperAdmin there ever was ;^)
  • Thanks received: 208
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Head Admin] Raa's Application 6 years 7 months ago #688427

Good luck!
  • Lowskii
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 64
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Head Admin] Raa's Application 6 years 7 months ago #688459

:support:
  • Nafe