SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117095617
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Dat%20Boi/dar...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Dat%20Boi/dar...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Dat%20Boi/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: ~ 40h

Languages I speak: English,Russian,Ukranian

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Alright RDM is when a player Kills or crossfire someone with out any role playing reason this is very common rule that is broken daily which i want to make sure people don't break them.
Example: Player A decide to kill player B because he is buying stuff that player A wanted that is Counted as RDM

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
It means when a player dies he cant go back to the distric/place he died in he needs to forgot he past and start and new life.
Example: I Raided someone I Killed them and they comeback to the same district/place

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I will go to player X saying am their to do the report and ask if they are free, if so I will take him to a roof asking what happen, I then will go to player Y saying I need them for a report, if he is free I will take him to the same roof as player X and ask player Y his side of the story, if player Y does not give a valid excuse of the RDM I will give out the correct punishments, if I feel like I do not have enough proof to punish player Y I will say if player X has any proof and if it is not provided I will have to end the sit and return them both also saying to player X if he breaks any more rules please contact the staff team or maybe take screen shots

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
i would like to go to player x and check and tell him that i am here for his F1 then i wll bring him to the roof and ask him about what happend and after i hear player x side i would like to go to player y and tell him that i am here because you are reported for breaking NLR then i bring him to roof if he is not busy and ask him about what happend if his story matchs player x story i would like to check for any recent warning for NLR if he dont have i will give him verbal warning but if his story dosent match player x story i would like to ask both of them for a evidence (records are mostly recommended in this case)
and if player x showed me his evidence and it shows that player y broke NLR i would like to check his recents and if he dont have any warnings of NLR i will give him a verbal warning.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words): I will be the first time a moderator on a fairly large server, so most likely I will try to do everything that would remain on this work. Also I know how the moderator should act because I was on many sits. I'm pretty average online, so I can help players and make sits. P.S. I have not more ideas (pls take me)
  • Disck
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Dat Boi's Application 6 years 7 months ago #673734

He unbanned?

:minussp:
  • ibraaa
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 252

[SSRP Moderator] Dat Boi's Application 6 years 7 months ago #674216

Austrian wrote:
He unbanned?

:minussp:

Where did you get that banned me?
  • Disck
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP Moderator] Dat Boi's Application 6 years 7 months ago #675286

BUMP!
  • Disck
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP Moderator] Dat Boi's Application 6 years 7 months ago #678779

Bump
  • Disck
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP Moderator] Dat Boi's Application 6 years 7 months ago #678921

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent warning.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

139 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun