Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] Outy's Application

[DENIED] Outy's Application 11 years 3 months ago #916

Ingame name - New Years Outy

Country - United Kingdom

Birthday and age - 15/5/96 / 16 years of age.

Total Playtime - 80+ hours on the server.

In-Game & Username & Steam ID - (Find it on this website: http://steamidfinder.com/) Outypoo/*Something relevant to the current holiday or season.*Outy(EG. New years Outy)
What server you wish to get a rank on(only 1 server)? - Zombie RP, since we don't have quite as many admins on that as we do downtown.

Purpose/Reason to be an administrator/moderator - Every time someone calls for an Admin I go to the call, and if I can help I do, there is always that time when being a moderator will not do, and the guy(s) you kicked for propkilling keep joining back and no admins are on, I would like the chance to show that I'm not just some guy, and that I take my role in the server as serious as anyone else.
I would be active on both servers alike and treat players the way I would as a normal player, kind and friendly always up for a raid and such.

Do you have a microphone? - Yes, I'm almost always active on skype and steam also, so people can contact me if I'm not on the server.

Can you be online atleast three/four days a week,And be online atleast a few hours those days? - There are some days where I will only be online for a bit due to going out and seeing people, but I am online almost every day for 6-12 hours.

Extra: If I am accepted I would take notes from every other staff member, not abuse my powers and talk to people how I expect to be talked to.
I do have a few moments where I just exit a discussion, since either the other member is being completely irrational or I'm just unfit to talk to them.

Explain the following: RDM,NLR,Metagaming -
RDM - Random death match - This means if you are any job and randomly kill someone without an RP reason, such as if they're just walking in the street.
NLR - New Life Rule - If you are killed during a mugging/raid you CAN NOT go back to the previous position and completely forget who killed you, basically acting as a completely new person.
Metagaming - This is where you do something such as "/ooc Guys this guy is raiding me come and help", or gaining information from things like /ooc EG. "/ooc Guys anyone know where *name*'s base is?"

If you don't follow the rules yourself you will get demoted and banned if needed,You understand?
Respect all players,You understand?

I understand that If I abuse or talk to players like I am god I will be demoted and possibly banned, I would respect all players just as I respect Admins.

What would you do if:
RDM - I would talk to the RDM'er and victim and try to sort out what happened between them, if I come to the conclusion that it WAS RDM and not legit RP reasons, I will kick the RDM'er.
If he comes back, and 20 minutes later does it again, with proof I will ban him for a day.
NLR - If I witnessed this take place and saw the player shoot the raider, I would kick them for NLR and RDM.
If they do this a second time I will ban them for 1 day.
Metagame - As I see it Metagaming is a ban offense, so if they do it I will warn them just incase they didn't know about our rules, if they continue to do it I will talk to other admins on their punishment.

I made the template as easy to read as I could, so you guys have no problem reading it, thanks!
  • Outypoo
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Outy's Application 11 years 3 months ago #928

Good application.

+support
  • Jericho
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] Outy's Application 11 years 3 months ago #943

I must say good Application.
Outypoo wrote:
What server you wish to get a rank on(only 1 server)? - Zombie RP, since we don't have quite as many admins on that as we do downtown.

--
There is a decent amount of Admins on that server at the moment.
And if i aint wrong you got mod 2 - 3 Days ago?

So for now - Support.
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 12
This server will always have a special place in my heart. They put me down because I know too much! ( Refering to an old event in which I was banned because I found out stuff about AgentLulz ( The old owner ) However I must say that Zart seemed like a cool guy.

[DENIED] Outy's Application 11 years 3 months ago #974

is this for admin? if it is you need to play around about 3 weeks as mod then admin
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] Outy's Application 11 years 3 months ago #975

The Apply is good.
Other Problem is,Too Many Staff On Server 1. I Will -Support Basically everyone who applys for server 1.
cus we dont need more staff.
-support
  • Nade
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3

[DENIED] Outy's Application 11 years 3 months ago #979

Not going to support his as we got enough staff on the DarkRP server. You get promoted to administrator you don't make an application for it and certainly not a few days after you bought Moderator , even if you get promoted the whole staff has to agree with that.
[size=360:1kk3nfpc]-Support.[/size]
  • Anonymous

[DENIED] Outy's Application 11 years 3 months ago #992

1st, you failed on: what server do you wish to get rank on, therefor nade and melvin gave you -
2nd, steam id??
3rd, your already a moderator.

DENIED
  • Zart
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 28
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

192 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127