Link to Steam Profile: www.steamcommunity.com/id/LCLCLC/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49773477
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Sora/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Sora/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Sora/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 300+ Hours

Languages I speak: English

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
With my extensive history staffing for the sister community Friendly Players, the duties, and experience as Moderator were no stranger to me. I believe with my current F1 count and my experience on the servers I am more than ready to continue helping the server as an Administrator. I've encountered many situations on the server that helped me learn and grow for the better as a staff member for ZARP and I know it will help me be an even better Administrator.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
I've encountered a certain situation more times than I can count where a defiant user would continue to break rules, and harass other players of the server to point I had to attempt to follow him on foot around the server to catch him breaking rules due to a number of people reporting him that couldn't prove that he/she was doing what they were saying he was doing. Every time I caught him doing what the reports were saying he was doing he would always attempt to lie to me then continue on to rule break even after taking a warning (Every time I couldn't get an admin on). There have also been times where I have joined the server to just see chaos in spawn to where I had to freeze 3-4 people at a time to punish them for either mass RDMing or something else major in the spawn area. Which freezing that many people only using the tab menu and steamids is difficult but I had to manage.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Well first off I would like to congratulate you on becoming a Moderator for ZARP SSRP! First off I would like to emphasize the importance of using SteamIDs to do any of your commands to avoid any and all error when it comes to using commands on a player. Since it is already highly recommended you always use SteamIDs for your commands you will need to go to the user's details in the TAB menu, personally I suggest just using the commands given in the TAB menu for any and all commands you need to do to a player because you would already need to use their SteamID to do so, so why not just use the command boxes on the TAB menu to just avoid everything altogether.

Let us start off with the F1 Menu. You have the Admin Requests, where you will be taking F1's to help the players out on the server who have made a request. In the F1 menu after you right click and claim an F1 you can also use a few commands to go to them etc. Next tab on the F1 menu you have Warnings which shows you the current players who have been warned recently on the server. Next to that you have Logging, which is used for just about every sit you'll be in to help provide more background to what had happened and to prove deaths, NLR, etc. The last tab on the list is Active NLR which shows you every player who currently has NLR and in which district. Alternatively, you can just put your cursor over their player model and that will tell you the same thing.

Next, you have the F6 Menu. F6 menu is pretty self-explanatory, it shows you the current players on the server in the drop down menu to check their rap sheet and previous warnings. At the bottom of that list you have a search option to search a SteamID.

On to Commands now. In the current order of the TAB menu your powers are as follows. I will give a brief description of each.
KICK - Used to kick a player
MUTE CHAT - Mute a player from typing in chat
UNBAN FROM JOB - Unbanned a player currently banned from a certain job
FREEZE - Freeze a player in place
SLAY - Slay a player
MUTE - Mute a player's microphone
TELEPORT - Will teleport the player to your crosshair
GOTO - Will teleport you to the player
BRING - Will bring the player to you (Mostly used if a user is dead currently)
BACK - Will teleport the player back to their previous position or spawn

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Hey player x, I have talked to the administrator who has been handling your appeal and we have decided to reduce your current ban to 3 days. Due to the severity of the rule you did break and how it affected others I still believe there should be some punishment for your actions. In the meantime, I would like to recommend that you read the server rules found here zarpgaming.com/index.php/2013-11-13-21-3...s-updated-13-05-2017 so that you may avoid anything like this happening in the future and can be more wary to your actions on the SSRP servers. If you need any clarification on the rules I highly suggest contacting myself or another staff member. I hope you can see this appeal as your second chance and not mess it up, but for now, this appeal is accepted.
:accepted:

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):
I know some people may say I need more experience before applying for admin but I strongly believe with my current experience I am more than ready to move on to the administrator rank so I may help the SSRP server more efficiently and swiftly than I could as a moderator. I have an extensive history staffing on Garry's Mod and on the sister community Friendly Players for over 2 years. I believe my time staffing in Friendly Players for so long and the situations I have encountered so far in my staffing career on ZARP have given me more than enough experience to move to the next rank. I'm still as dedicated as ever and I would love to continue helping the players of ZARP to improve their experience on the servers by being able to deal with rule breakers more efficiently. My time as a moderator has also helped me hone my skills as a staff member even more than before so that I may continue to assist players in the best manner. (I will be attending Saturday's meeting for the meeting requirement part of the application which is sufficient enough to apply according to Chute.)
  • SoraJS
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Capsule Corp.
  • Thanks received: 625
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by DEADMONSTOR. Reason: Fixed steam link
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Sora J Salvatore's Application 6 years 8 months ago #639225

:support:
A MASSIVE Support from this guy. He always handles f1's. Before you say oh I've never seen him do any. He does 100+ every single day without fail. Also if he attends the meeting this Saturday that 'excuse' for him not being admin will no longer be valid. Lastly he defiantly has enough experience as he was a FP staff for almost 2 years. Nothing bad at all from this man. I think you know my vote here sora.
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301
The following user(s) said Thank You: SoraJS

[SSRP Admin] Sora J Salvatore's Application 6 years 8 months ago #639229

This man is exstreamly dank
Really fun guy to play with
Really polite
Knows the rules and abides by them
Has 400+ f1's done just this week!!!!!!
Handles his sits with care
  • Kalll
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 96

[SSRP Admin] Sora J Salvatore's Application 6 years 8 months ago #639230

:plussp:
  • Viking
  • Senior Boarder
  • FP Ambassador™
  • Thanks received: 616
"Tbh you would have been a cm by now if you hadn’t got banned." - EMP 5/10/18

[SSRP Admin] Sora J Salvatore's Application 6 years 8 months ago #639370

Yes yes yes

• SammyZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • SAM#6200
  • Thanks received: 333

[SSRP Admin] Sora J Salvatore's Application 6 years 8 months ago #639374

One of our best mods who has shown he is more than capable of handling the server. With his previous staffing at FP I would be more than confidant in having him join those in the Admin rank. I am admittedly biased as Sora has been a good friend of mine for a long time, but I truly believe that making him wait an extra week would be doing the server and its populace a disservice as he can do so much more for us with the powers bestowed on admins.
  • ChummyXRay
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 650

[SSRP Admin] Sora J Salvatore's Application 6 years 8 months ago #639375

• MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing

[SSRP Admin] Sora J Salvatore's Application 6 years 8 months ago #640571

Hey Sora, I am going to reply to your Administrator application;
I will start this off by listing all of the Positives and Negatives on why you should be an Administrator.

Positives:
- He Is a Great Moderator
- Has A Great Perception Of The Rules And The Staff Ethos.
- Strong Reliable Game Time
- 2 Years Of Experience As SSRP Staff.

Negatives:
- None That I Can Think Of.

Conclusion:
Sora is a great Moderator, He handles F1's Efficiently and Effectively In my opinion one of the best Moderators we have on the server, His past in Administrating servers really makes him stand out from all of the other candidates we have because with his experience being an Administrator in FP shows he most definitely able to hold and work on this position. Also with his Impeccable game time is even better, showing when he isn't on one server he would be on the other helping users with their situations. In Conclusion I think he deserves Administrator and would be a Perfect addition to the Zarp Administrator team.
  • To Be Continued
  • Senior Boarder
  • Been dead for about a year
  • Thanks received: 111
Add Me On Steam.
{SSRP} - Ex Administrator {Deathrun} - Ex Administrator

[SSRP Admin] Sora J Salvatore's Application 6 years 8 months ago #640589

• maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[SSRP Admin] Sora J Salvatore's Application 6 years 8 months ago #640841

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

144 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun