Time Zone: UTC+00:00
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198264009184/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151871728
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Big%20Spook/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Big%20Spook/d...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Big%20Spook/u...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 286 Hours

Languages I speak: Fluent English and Albanian, I also speak the basics of Spanish.

DarkRP Related:
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match is when someone kills someone else in a district for no valid reason.

For example player A could be standing in the road not playing attention waiting for their friend to come and pick them up and suddenly player B would kill player A , this would be Random Death Match or RDM.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule or NLR is when a player has been killed and must not interact with the district where they experienced their previous life for 3 minutes.

An example of New Life Rule would be when a gangster is raiding the bank and then they die during the bank raid, the gangster can now not go back to the banking district, if the gangster were to enter or interact with anyone in the banking district this would be NLR,

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would teleport to both player X and Y seeing if they are available to be taken to the sit, when they are I will take them to a quiet rooftop and ask them both what happened, asking both of them if they have any proof such as a screenshot or video and then i would decide whether or not it warn player Y for RDM. Once the sit is finished, I would ask if the players would require further assistance and then I would teleport them back to their original position.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would check the logs and see if Player X was being honest and if player X had died in the district reported in the last 3 minutes, if the death was within 3 minutes I would then proceed to warn Player Y after asking him why he did it.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
I believe that I should be chosen because I am a very active member on ZARP SSRP, I have had no recent punishments, I have had to message several members of staff over steam and teamspeak to deal with rule breakers and I feel like it would benefit the server more if I could deal with them myself. I make a substantial amount of f1's and it takes a while for them to be dealt with occasionally, I feel like I would benefit the members of ZARP as I have created many f1's and they have been handled later rather than sooner. As i have encountered many situations where the rule breaker has been set free i know what it feels like firsthand so i know i will be handling them sooner rather than later.

Lastly i would like to say that i am very active on mainly server 1 and 2 which are the most chaotic of the servers and need attention the most. I feel like the amount of time i play on the server can be benefited if i can help out other players.
  • Jason.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 흑인 소년
  • Thanks received: 250
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Jason..
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Big Spook's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639210

I know personally that you have put a lot of time into this application because I told you to try to apply for moderator yesterday and the application has only just gone up.
-Also you have great activity
-Reports people a lot over steam/Makes a lot of f1's
-No recent warnings

:support:
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jason.

[SSRP Moderator] Big Spook's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639222

im gonna have to give this a :minussp: due to your attitude in game and i just dont feel you know the rules well enough to enforce them
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1186

[SSRP Moderator] Big Spook's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639401

Bad attitude

:minussp:
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP Moderator] Big Spook's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639871

#Denied
  • Wizard
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 71

[SSRP Moderator] Big Spook's Application 6 years 9 months ago #640760

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
We feel you can be hesitant when it comes to condemning your friends rule-breaks..

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

170 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127