STEAM_0:1:100868873
Current Gametracker Profiles:
> ItzYaBoiToto Gametracker Profile<
Estimated Server Time:
3242 minutes
Languages I speak:
Dutch, French, German, English and little bit spanish not so much

Murder Related

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
From now i have been admin for a long time and resigned from TTT to focus on Murder and i have a lot of experience as admin from DR to TTT to PH and now on murder . In the server i met new people and have fun with them i have members in the staff list cause i like to have people to talk with and communicate with . During my admin time on everything i saw i was not always able to hekp the server out cause i did not have the commands to use them . I feel super good in this community and will stay in it for so long i do not know how long but longer then the coming 2 years . I really enjoy playing on the server and i am convinced i will do a great job as Super Admin

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Fair
I am a fair person so if i need to punish someone
i would always give them a verbal warning and then a warning
even if they are my friends i will still give them a punishment after a verbal

Activity
I am everyday online and if i can't i feel bad but i am very active on the server i try to get online when i can for the people and help out alot
I am ganne try to get 55 hours on the game before the meeting and i will get it normally

Friendly
I am friendly to all people into the server and i make a mistake to them and being rude i would directly apologize for it and say sorry i would not needed to say that or i did not mean to do that i am very sorry dude can we be friends?
I talk to everyone in different languages if they do not understand a rule and if someone does not know what murder is and want to understand the rules i help them cause i love to help people

Forums
I am active on the forums and i try to always get a appeal or report abuse to help the server out
I try to help people with there application cause i want to help them to have a higher chance to get mod

TeamSpeak
I am almost everytime online on teamspeak so if someone needs to talk to me about something i will be there for them to help with problems or if we have something bad i always try to get it good and be friends together

Extra: I am very addicted to zarp and i love to play on the server and talk to people even i do not know them i love to talk to them.
I am very trusted as staff cause i have been staff over 5-6 months and is a long time . I have alot of experience being a admin and know how to have a solution for problems i keep calm to solve problems and more
I enjoy it and always be for a long time!

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
I have not seen staff doing something bad or not doing there job like being lazy so never like that and a hacker on the server i never saw but is as well cause the server is quite new and nothing happened then but i know from TTT and PH that i needed help for SA+ to see if they were or not and i reported some staff members on TTT to a SA+ cause they were rulebreaking or not doing there job or making mistakes and did not wanted to listen!

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
First of all i would talk to the person that reported the other person
Hello x
Can you explain me what exactly happened and tell me the story how it went
after that i will say i am now ganne talk to the other person
Hello x 
If you did not know you have been reported by player x here is the link .... and i want to hear you story of what happened and why u did it or that he is making a mistake
after the 2 explaining their story i put them together with me and i let them talk and discuss about it and trying to get a solution and after that i look into it and get to a solution and tell them if he had good evidence
i will talk to the person that reported the other one
Hello X 
player X was wrong and was very disrespectful towards other staff members and was not needed to do this 
I will talk with him about it and say why he is wrong and that he can't do it again  

this report have's been 
:accepted:
Thanks for your report and have a great day!

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would approach the staff member about the ban and let him know that how and why this punishment is too long. Punishments shouldn't To long like that as the first time and we're here to help the users and enforce rules. i will let him know about the ban should be lowered and contact the player to let him know about the ban has been lowered and action been committed.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would message or talk to them and help them out to do it next time by his own that he can learn from his mistake nad know tricks how to do it and if it is something that i can tell a tip i would directly say it

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would first ask him for what he is accusing the other staff member for. I ask He/She to give proof and i look to the proof from what he did. And if it is good i would talk to him to stop with what he was doing and ask him/her if it is true or not and if he is going on i will give a warning. But if the staff member haven't proof or something then i would ask why he/she was accusing the reported staff member. But if the accused staff member goes on with it still i will have a talk with him alone and ask why he is still going on and the reason why and will ask the other staff members that they need to keep a eye on him for breaking that rule and others.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would tell the staff members to work as a Team and not to argue with each other or being disrespectful and i would ask what happened between them why they are arguing and will listen to the story from the both and try to make them friends again ( try to let them work as a team again) and will stop when it is over the argue

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would tell them "Can i speak to you" and will talk to him about it and say he can't go on with it or i tell to him he would be emergency getting demoted and if he does not know it before i will explain it to him/her and hope he doesn't do it again.

Thanks for reading my application!
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Gametracker
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Super Admin] ItzYaBoiToto's Application 6 years 8 months ago #639160

let me bump this before i got to bed!
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

>Steam Profile<

[Murder Super Admin] ItzYaBoiToto's Application 6 years 8 months ago #639813

Good Luck!
  • Slender Baboon
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 203
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lotto_Totto

[Murder Super Admin] ItzYaBoiToto's Application 6 years 8 months ago #640327

Thnx
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

>Steam Profile<

[Murder Super Admin] ItzYaBoiToto's Application 6 years 8 months ago #640983

you got this bro
  • JoeyRecon
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 自閉症
  • Thanks received: 414
Bring back ROY
Xnator i want LM back
Ex-Legendary Member
Ex-Head Admin Murder
Ex-Super Admin SSRP
Ex-BHOP Admin x3
Ex-Teamspeak Staff

[Murder Super Admin] ItzYaBoiToto's Application 6 years 8 months ago #640986

I do see better candidates for this position.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5653

[Murder Super Admin] ItzYaBoiToto's Application 6 years 8 months ago #641027

Last time I checked mixing your Gametracker and Steam profile links together never ended well good thing I noticed such a mistake, best of luck even if there are better candidates doesn't mean you are not fit for the role and there is no limit to the amount they can accept, so show them you have what it takes!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[Murder Super Admin] ItzYaBoiToto's Application 6 years 8 months ago #641148

Sally wrote:
Last time I checked mixing your Gametracker and Steam profile links together never ended well good thing I noticed such a mistake, best of luck even if there are better candidates doesn't mean you are not fit for the role and there is no limit to the amount they can accept, so show them you have what it takes!
I did and thnx Sally
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

>Steam Profile<

[Murder Super Admin] ItzYaBoiToto's Application 6 years 8 months ago #641153

Good luck with your app :support:
  • Tamagay
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 24
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Tamagay.

[Murder Super Admin] ItzYaBoiToto's Application 6 years 8 months ago #641154

Nah dont support this
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621

[Murder Super Admin] ItzYaBoiToto's Application 6 years 8 months ago #641182

PanicZoneFTW wrote: