Time Zone: Easter Standard Time

Link to Steam Profile: www.steamcommunity.com/id/IamLeperMessiah

What server are you applying for? Murder

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82175

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Mor...arpgaming.com:27045/

Estimated Server Time: 79 hours

Languages I speak: English, German

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

Well I've got a great deal of experience on the server as you can see I'm the #1 on Gametracker meaning I've put the most time into the server time and dedication wise. I'm also very trusted as a Head Admin and Super Admin, on ZARP BHOP & SSRP. I've seen a few situations where I feel I could help as a Super Admin whether it be Hackers or Staff Situations - I feel my experience and dedication for the server make me the best candidate for the position.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

What makes me a good candidate for the position and of course being apart of the lead team is my great deal of experience and knowledge in this field, with my current and former staff powers it only fortifies my credibility and shows I know what I'm doing. Besides my experience and former positions, my dedication, activity, and great skill set it what makes me not just a "good" candidate, but the right one.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

A situation as an administrator that I've encountered myself that was an obstacle where I needed a lead team member on to deal with but I worked around it myself was a hacker situation. There was an obvious hacker on and I required help of a lead team member, however I used my verbal communication skills and psychological warfare to get it out of him that he was hacking. Hacking is a very serious offense, and it is very helpful to the team if we have an active late night Super Administrator such as myself.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

Before even responding I'd review the report and get the players side of the story. If he was using the template and had proof of the staff member abusing no clip to raid his base, I would first respond with:
I'm handling this, I'll speak with "x" shortly.

After getting a confident understanding with the report, I'd bring said allegations up to the staff member with an open discussion about the report. There was no evidence in the report so unless the Staff Member incriminates himself with what he says then I'd have to take the staff members word if I found no fault in the punishment, or with no abuse. I find that there's no proof and reply with the following:
Hello Danny,

I've spoken with the administrator and have found no abuse of powers as you've not provided any proof for this report. Reports without proof of your claims is just speculation.

Have a good day!

:denied:

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I'd approach the staff member about the ban and let him know that how and why this punishment is too long. Punishments shouldn't be overly harsh and we're here to help the users and enforce rules. I'd let him know that the ban should be lowered and contact the player letting him know that the length has been changed as it was unjust for the actions committed.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would teleport to the staff member and help him out with dealing with the user. Once we've resolved the conflict, I'd speak to him privately on teamspeak and we can work out how to approach problems like this more easily in the future.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

As this is a staff on staff situation, I'd approach it calmly and sensitively.

I'd speak to the administrator accusing the other separately and get his/her side of the story. I'd do the same then with the accused staff member. I'd get his/her side of the story equally and give each stories a fair chance. I'd them compare each story, look for any wrong doings and sort out if a rule was broken or not. If a rule was broken, I'd let the staff member know which rule he/she broke and correct them on this. If not, I'd assure both staff it's just a misunderstanding and laugh it off at the bar.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

Obviously drama needs to be stopped at the source.

I'd speak to the staff member starting this drama and address the concern. I'd tell him to knock off the disrespect and tell him it's not a good look on the staff team and only creating drama. Disrespect on any level is unacceptable. I'd tell him to take the day off to calm down, or just walk away from the computer and stay away from the staff that is involved in this drama equally. If this continued it would be dealt with by punishment and brought up in a lead team meeting. You don't have to like everyone, but you need to be able to respect and work with them.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

If a staff member is abusing his/her powers or breaking rules and harming others. I'd stop them in their tracks in game.

I'd let them know this is unacceptable, and see why they're doing this. I'd get them on teamspeak and speak to them about it. I'd try to get proof of this situation to bring it up in the LTM as well. If it continued and got to the point of the admin abusing powers that majorly disrupts players experience then I'd get a head a head admin to take their rank until it's brought up in the meeting.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Super Admin] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #638933

:plussp:

Good luck
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[Murder Super Admin] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #638935

Not to be mean but all I see you do is apply for more roles and promotions, which is very hypocritical baring in mind you called Xnator power hungry

:minussp:
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[Murder Super Admin] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #638939

Sada wrote:
Not to be mean but all I see you do is apply for more roles and promotions, which is very hypocritical baring in mind you called Xnator power hungry

I'm the most dedicated staff member to this server, several lead team members have come to me urging me to apply as I have great interest in this server.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[Murder Super Admin] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #638942

Morgan wrote:
Sada wrote:

I'm the most dedicated staff member to this server, several lead team members have come to me urging me to apply as I have great interest in this server.

I wonder who told you. :whistle:
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan

[Murder Super Admin] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #638943

Where am I in that picture btw?
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff

[Murder Super Admin] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #638959

Annie Montana wrote:
Sada wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Sada wrote:

Highly dealt they urged you to, you just saw another LT position

Most dedicated staff? Most likely considering Xnator and Annie are LT

Morgan actually does help the server and is quite dedicated. Probably the best staff I've seen in a long time.
Rude! so you mean i am not a good staff member? :/

Edit: and morgan you are a great guy deserves a position like this!

:plussp:
good luck !
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Lotto_Totto.

[Murder Super Admin] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #638972

Removed some comments that were mean + a few that were unneeded. Please keep it on topic of Morgan as well as respectful, thank you.

Also, good luck Morgan! You're extremely dedicated to Murder and without a doubt deserving of this position, although it is a little soon.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, Annie Moonise

[Murder Super Admin] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #638991

:support:
You are very dedicated, and helpful in-game. I have yet to play Murder, but judging from the way you staff on the other Zarp servers, I believe you would be a huge benefit to the Murder Lead Team!
  • xInsaneSamurai
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dddddd
  • Thanks received: 623
18-7-17

[Murder Super Admin] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639003

Yes sir :support:
  • brenzor9137
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex - TTT SA
  • Thanks received: 395

[Murder Super Admin] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639580

Morgan wrote:

Actual footage of us working together on the Murder Server

That's me in the middle, Luki on the right, Annie on the left, Morgan in the bottom left and Max in the bottom right.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[Murder Super Admin] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639583

TheXnator wrote:
Morgan wrote:

That's me in the middle, Luki on the right, Annie on the left, Morgan in the bottom left and Max in the bottom right.

Good to know.
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff

[Murder Super Admin] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639594

TheXnator wrote:
Morgan wrote:

And I am that backpack in the upper right corner near the couch.
  • Leopatra
  • Senior Boarder
  • I work hard every motherfuckin' day
  • Thanks received: 266

[Murder Super Admin] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639595

Morgan, you are an amazing admin and you a lot of expereience with staffing (+in lead team). You are the best candidate for this role according to my opinion.
Good luck!
  • Leopatra
  • Senior Boarder
  • I work hard every motherfuckin' day
  • Thanks received: 266

[Murder Super Admin] Morgan's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639745

Leopatra wrote:
Morgan, you are an amazing admin and you a lot of expereience with staffing (+in lead team). You are the best candidate for this role according to my opinion.
Good luck!

according to my opinion my according is an opinion
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

267 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1