Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Basil's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Basil's Application 6 years 8 months ago #638601

Username: SBF Basil STEAM_0:1:110322943
Location/Timezone: England, Lancashire - UTC+00:00
My Name: Josh
Your Experience
Have you Administered a Garry's Mod server before, if yes, do you have experience of ULX & DarkRP administrative tools?: Sadly I have not had any experience with the ULX & Dark RP administrative tools but i would love to learn them as time passes by.
If you have administered a server, what would you consider to be your most difficult situation?: I have never administered a server but I would imagine that if A group of trolls came onto the server when i am the only member of staff online.
If you have never administered a Garry's Mod server before, have you administered any others (Besides your own)?: Sadly no, i have never been a member of staff on any game.
A bit more about you
I live in England, Lancashire (Preston) i can only speak 1 language which is English sadly, I used to play Football ( soccer ) and i used to Ride scooters for a professional team, but gaming caught my eye and now i play Console ( Xbox One) and PC. I also struggle with my grammar but i am improving as i go.
Here are how i would handle some situations:
RDM: Firstly i would take both of them to a sit and see who has caused this, then i would check logs for evidence, once I have found out who caused RDM i would warn them.
RDA: I'd Firstly take them to a sit and see what has been caused, then warn the incidator , then if i see the same person minging i will then ban them.
CDM: CDM can be a common thing, but doesn't give the right for them to do it again. I would take them to a sit the first time and see who they have CDM'D i would then warn the person who has CDM'D then i would remove the death of the CDM, if i then see this happen on purpose i would then ban him for 1-2 days. But I then catch them again doing this action this will result in a perma ban or a longer time period.
Trolling: Trolling depends on what trolling is being caused, if they are giving racism to anyone i would then ban them as i do not tolerate Racism in anyway shape of form. If this is just trolling in general i will kick them, and then if i see them yet again trolling i will ban them and tell them that they're not welcome in this community.
Not Adverting: Not adverting could be an easy mistake but doesn't give them permission just continuously do it, I would first take them to a sit then check the logs to see if they have or not, if they have failed to do so i would warn them. For the second time i would kick them but i would not ban someone if they didn't advert once or twice but if it is repetitive then i would start banning them.
Mic - Spamming: Firstly I would gag them, then I would take them to a sit adn warn them, if I catch them doing it again i shall kick them, if they then comeback and repeat this i will then ban them.
Exploits: I do not agree with Exploits and never will if i get reports of a player doing so i would ban them for 1 week until a higher member of staff can say if i should be permanent or not but it depends all on the Exploit if it is extreme it would just be an perma ban.
Cheating: Now cheating isn't the easiest thing to find out but if it is obvious or a player is reporting this player of cheating i shall spectate them if i catch them doing so i would permanently ban them.
Self Supply: Self supply is can not be a mistake if i do catch them self supplying it would result in a warning, then Kick, but if this is Mass Self Supply then this would result in a week ban , if this continued by the player then this would result in a perma ban.

I hope i get this great opportunity because i have put 3 hours into this.

Thank you : Basil
  • Basil
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Basil's Application 6 years 8 months ago #638611

Hello, I assume you want to become a SSRP Moderator/Admin. First off, you need to use this template.
RP Name:
Time Zone:
Link to Steam Profile:
SteamID:
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.z...m:27015/top_players/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.z...m:27025/top_players/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/usa.zarp...m:27015/top_players/

Estimated Server Time:

Languages I speak:

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):

And post in this section, zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-applications

Good luck on becoming SSRP Staff!
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP Moderator] Basil's Application 6 years 8 months ago #640802

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Very low gametime/activity, we advise applying with two weeks or more of consistent activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

262 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
19/127