RP Name: Agent Zero
Time Zone:UTC +01:00
Link to Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975383826/
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:7559049
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Jool/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Jool/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Jool/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: ~200h is what gametrackers suggest.

Languages I speak: English and French

DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match is when someone kills someone else for no valid reasons. For instance someone killing a thief standing on the road in front of his house while stating " He could've tryied raiding me soon! " would be considered RDM. Where as if the thief was standing within the KOS zone of the owner's house then the kill would've been justified wether or not the thief's intent was to raid or not.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
The New Life Rule ( NLR ) is a 3 minutes cooldown that starts upon your death. It basicaly means that you must forget everything from your previous life ( Except bases/entities owned ) such as who killed you ( No revenge killing ), how it happened, when it happened ect. The 3 minutes cooldown also prevents you from coming back to the zone/district where your death happened for the 3 minutes duration. Coming back before the timer is over is breaking NLR and can be punished. Only cops are allowed to break NLR to come back to the PD if it is being raided. And also during an active bank raid and a nuke emergency ( Tough it is not stated in the !motd rules but this has been somewhat confirmed by several mods/admins so I'd need confirmation about that ).

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would ask both parties their side of the story. Ask them when it happened, how it happened ( If it was during a raid/mug ) where it happened ( Inside someone's base/within a KOS zone/in a RP HOUSE ). Upon hearing their story if player Y admits to his crime and apologies for it or if it turns out it was an accident I would ask for the person who has been rdmed wether or not they want player Y to be warned or if he chooses to forgive him. I believe it best to not simply mindlessly warn peoples if they do understand their mistakes or happen to have done it by accident. Tough I suppose it would depend on the " criminal record " of the said rdmer. However if player Y side does not admit his crime or claims it was self-defence I would ask evidence from the victim such as a recording. If the victim fails to provide evidence I would let the player Y go but keep an eye out for him for a while.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would first try discussing with both parties. See if player Y admits breaking NLR. If player Y denies it I would ask player x for evidence ( Such as a recording or two screenshots with timestamps, first one right as he first killed player Y and the second one showing player Y coming back less than 3 minute later in the same district ). If all fails I would ask for an admin's help and see if he can check the logs and see the time and district at which player Y was during the whole event ( Im not sure a moderator has access to such informations ).

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
Despite the growing number of moderators on SSRP I believe more are still necessary. It sometimes takes up to 25+ minutes for a F1 request to be handled at peak times when there is over 90 players on the server. Having experienced being an admin on a HL2:DM server and a CS:S server I believe I am qualified to help with the matter. Being relatively " new " on the server ( I have been playing for around 2 months now ) I do not having any affiliation with any gangs of some sort and therefore will be able to provide an unbiased point of view no matter who the accused can be. I also do appreciate being a moderator as I like to host roleplay event from time to time or participate in some. And being moderator would give me the ability to punish peoples who find " fun " in attempting to destroy or ruin said events while breaking the rules but get away with it because nobody was there to record at the time. I have seen too many times rp house being destroyed after many hours put into it by a player hidden all the way across the map with his gauss rifle that count on the fact that you can quickly take it out and holster it thus making it hard to catch even on camera while it is clearly breaking a rule. Over all I would judge everyone fairly and try to answer the F1 to the best of my abilities.
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Thanks received: 774
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Jool's Application 6 years 9 months ago #638339

:support: Nice guy
  • MrSqu1d
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 12

[SSRP Moderator] Jool's Application 6 years 9 months ago #638354

Haven't really seen you online mainly because your majority of game time is on s3, you seem like you know what your doing but i suggest you going on more servers to get known more by the community.

:neutralsp:
  • Jacko
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

[SSRP Moderator] Jool's Application 6 years 9 months ago #638367

:support:
We Need Staff On s3
We Need French Staff
Good Apply
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by maybedovahkitty.

[SSRP Moderator] Jool's Application 6 years 9 months ago #638368

Angry Melon wrote:
Haven't really seen you online mainly because your majority of game time is on s3, you seem like you know what your doing but i suggest you going on more servers to get known more by the community.

:neutralsp:

Isn't s3 the american one? Because if so then pretty much all my playtime is on s1. Also I do not hang out much on s2 because it's basicaly 90% afk miners. And as for s3 I don't have a really good ping on it being european. But if necessary ill go check it from time to time as a moderator because unfortunately minges and rulebreakers I everywhere I suppose.
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Jool's Application 6 years 9 months ago #638865

Bumping for more point of views from other mods/admins.
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Jool's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639598

Bump
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Jool's Application 6 years 9 months ago #640086

Bump before meeting.
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Jool's Application 6 years 9 months ago #640374

Bump for the meeting! More feedback is always welcome.
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Jool's Application 6 years 9 months ago #640706

Bump for decision I guess?
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Jool's Application 6 years 9 months ago #640707

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

276 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127