www.gametracker.com/player/Richie%20%23W...arpgaming.com:27017/
www.gametracker.com/player/Miyata/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/
www.gametracker.com/player/Miyata%20%23W...arpgaming.com:27017/
www7.gametracker.com/player/RichRamp/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/
www.gametracker.com/player/%40Richie/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/
www.gametracker.com/player/Richie%20%23B...arpgaming.com:27017/

Estimated Server Time: 400+ Hours

Languages I speak: Polish & English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I'm on the server most of the time aka active so i know who players how they act and play, also i know who from staff is active and who not which is personally bothering me a lot. My reputation on the server is good i guess people seem to like me a lot and know that I do my job how its supposed to be but sometimes i just cannot do anything mostly its due to blatant cheaters and that is the main reason why i apply. I really enjoy playing TTT and im addicted to it. I really want to help ZARP grow and be a better community and also i want to help the server because some of the stuff there should be changed, but thats just my opinion.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Everything said above. Active member in Lead team is something that this server needs.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

Blatant cheaters, people coming back instantly after being banned ( warns and ulx ban ) , power abusing from certain staff members.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would personally talk with them and asked them what happened, after reviewing and getting full information i'd handle the abuse report on forums. If the staff member did something wrong i would ensure that they wont do it again and that they apologise.
Report here would be:
:accepted:

If they didn't do anything wrong report abuse would be denied and i'd inform person reporting on forums bellow the thread with fully detailed information why its being denied.
Report here would be:
:denied:

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:

A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

1. I would ask them why did they ban for so long, if there's no legit reason LIKE PREVIOUS BANS i'd tell them to immediately remove the ban and reban fairly. That's Situation when i see it in game.

2. Ban Appeal on forums: After reading the appeal on forums and checking in games rapsheet of the user i'd make sure that the person banning treats them fairly and removes the ban. Also i would talk with the staff member and ensure that they wont do it again. If the staff member keeps doing that after being told to stop i'd immediately inform other lead team members and demote that user due to breaking a promise and treating unfairly other users.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

If the staff member is the person who caused it i'd advise them to let me handle it , and if its the user that started i would try to contact staff member in admin chat / steam / teamspeak or whatever else i could on just to help them resolve the problem. If they still struggle i would tell them to leave it to me and i'll take care of it. Of course i would tell them if they have problems and struggles to just simply message me and i'll be there to help them.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

We all know its a very big problem when it happenjs so first of all i would individually ask both of them what happened if the staff X is right about staff Z about breaking the rules i will lecture and ensure that they wont do it again , if they end up breaking the rules sadly he will have to talk with lead team and take consequences from his actions.

If staff X is wrong about staff Z and does it only to lie about it lets say just because they dont like eachother i would have to warn staff X of doing wrong and that staff team is here to support each other and to work together not separate and making small wars between each others.If they continue falsely accusing there will be consequences.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

After being informed that staff member is being disrespectful towards others ( staff team ) i will take care of it immediately.Firstly, i'll make him come on teamspeak so we can talk about why he's doing it. After listening to him i will warn him to not disrespect others and keep the blood boiling inside not outside ,there's no need to start wars inside of staff team we can always sort it out peacefully. After warning him i'd make sure he apologises and there will be consequences for his actions. If the argument keeps going on even tho we talked it out i will have to stop them and give out my opinion about current argument / fight.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I will tell him to immediately stop what he's doing otherwise he will take harsher consequences for his actions. Honestly i would make him come teamspeak if its possible and talked it out , if its not possible simply i would talk with him over admin chat / steam. I'd inform them about rules they broke and how it harms other users due to their immunity i call it immunity because we cannot punish each other / ourselves for RDM ect. so its simply unfair towards other users that he can massive rule break and they would get instantly punished for their actions. After making sure he understands that i'd keep an eye on him for a while with some kind of argument like "i'll go afk now gotta make dishes" and simply watch him on spectate what he's doing. If everything seems fine i wouldn't tell him that i was watching him. If somethings wrong again i'd immediately tell him to STOP IT and that there will be as promised harsher consequences for his actions.

Why should i be chosen ? Some more information.
I'm an active user , and i love TTT i spend a lot of time daily here simply having fun and making new friends ect. As said above i want to help ZARP to be a better server , i want to improve it and have an impact within the community.

Thank you very much for reading my app! Wish you a lovely day !
  • Richie
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-TTT Admin \[T]/
  • Thanks received: 41
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Administrator] Richie's Application 6 years 9 months ago #636907

:support: ez
  • bobrossrip
  • Junior Boarder
  • I am a proud happy accident
  • Thanks received: 17
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richie

[TTT Super Administrator] Richie's Application 6 years 9 months ago #636908

:minussp:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

[TTT Super Administrator] Richie's Application 6 years 9 months ago #636921

I think you're rushing things a little too fast. No hate, but you're not ready for this pos.

:neutralsp:
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[TTT Super Administrator] Richie's Application 6 years 9 months ago #636936

Smoje wrote:
I think you're rushing things a little too fast. No hate, but you're not ready for this pos.

:neutralsp:

Your opinion is invalid to me. You're not in game and know nothing about how i moderate so please keep quiet, thank you.
  • Richie
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-TTT Admin \[T]/
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Richie.

[TTT Super Administrator] Richie's Application 6 years 9 months ago #636945

Hello Richie,

Don't forget that you only became admin less than two weeks ago - now I do always say that time and experience aren't the same thing, but at least some knowledge of the staff team and how things work on ZARP woulr be needed - and I do not believe you have that yet.

Besides that there's a slight issue - that you've shown yet again by your response to some criticism on this app - that we need to discuss. It's not a major problem, but something that me and Xnator want to talk to you about sometime this week.

There's some other things you can improve on as well, but I'll give a more in-depth response - including criticism on the app - sometime later this week.

Good luck!
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wolfi, Dewie, Richie

[TTT Super Administrator] Richie's Application 6 years 9 months ago #637157

:support: overworks himself all the god damn time.

I love you Richie<3
  • Kana
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • It's impressive how useless someone can be
  • Thanks received: 43
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Kana.

[TTT Super Administrator] Richie's Application 6 years 9 months ago #637442

I'm pretty sure you got TTT admin like 1-2 weeks ago and I think you're rushing for this position I would wait at least a 1month(minimum) before going for SA anyways best of luck
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

[TTT Super Administrator] Richie's Application 6 years 9 months ago #637457

Richie 2 meetings ago you got accepted for admin and this coming week then you are 2 weeks of admin and i think there are alot of better candidates for this position

Good Luck !
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TTT Super Administrator] Richie's Application 6 years 9 months ago #637485

Understood thank you for your criticism!
  • Richie
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-TTT Admin \[T]/

[TTT Super Administrator] Richie's Application 6 years 9 months ago #637498

You just got Admin. You need to wait atleast a month i believe. :minussp:
  • BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • She's sad cause she believed He's ok cause he lied