SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:72372154
Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/reaper740/
Estimated Server Time:
630+ hours
Languages I speak:
English fluently, Norwegian fluently
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I've built a big reputation just by playing alot, most regular players know me well and understand that i don't tolerate rulebreaks.
Regular players also know very well that i dont favoritise, I don't care who it is, if they break the rules they break the rules.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?:
Pros
Dealt with [You_know_who], excessive cheating and ban evading, He is now clean, playing properly.
Dealt with an excessive amount of ghosters and teamers, I have no issue watching someone play for 50 rounds.
I can point out who is cheating very well, by that i mean people that cheat, not people I suspect.
I have alot of knowledge about the source engine, I have alot of knowledge with cheats.
I have an IT education, support is my speciality, I troubleshoot all the time even if it's none of my business.
I have a fair share of ideas that could improve the server alot. I don't code don't ask me to dev.
- Example, reduce body armor effectivity to make innocent play more balanced.
I'm aware of the reasons to anticheat, aswell as its effect on the server.
I know how and when to use all SA ulx commands.
I help other staff all the time, it's a natural thing for me, my communication is top.
I would give very in-depth trainings, with examples, live situations and all ways to use your powers and when to use them, aswell as some of the rules that aren't clear. I would make sure they understand why they punish someone, and how to deal with users.
I'm very dedicated to the TTT server and only the TTT server. This will keep up for a long time, no matter what :P (add some lvls haha)
I know alot of staff members and I'm 100% sure being an SA would only cause good
I have had worse to deal with, teaching some youngling the ways of the good admin is but a piece of cake.

Cons
My past punishments and abuse reports
The LT Members hate him!

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
[Insert_cheater] was rampaging around on the server whenever traitor killing everyone instantly. I somehow managed to tell the person to stop cheating, causing them to admit to cheating, and then he/she decided to turn the cheats back on.. I asked why, and they reply with "I paid alot for it, you're a cool admin for not banning me, are we ok?" And thus i banned them.

several other situations like this has occurred, but only once did I succeed.

Handling:
A poor little section about how I would handle some situations that a super admin would have to deal with!

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would start with the report itself, if it includes evidence or not, then after having a good read of it, asking for any necessary information. Then, finally have a talk to the staff member, asking for the staff members side, comparing it to what he is being reported for, if the story changes, look for new evidence. And then clear up the loose threads, try to understand what happened, why/what the staff member did, and if it is fair, expalin it to the "victim", If not fair have a talk with the staff member telling them that they did wrong, what they should have done and to not do it again, and last but not least apologise to both parties for the inconvenience.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I firstly ask the staff member why the ban is as long as it is, in most cases the persons recent punishments will explain. If so, depending on what "excessive" would be, reduce the ban to the justified amount and teach the staff member how long he should ban for this and that, and that he/she cannot give punishments as he sees fit.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would ask the staff member to calm down, and that he/she is the admin, not the user. The user has nothing to lose, and might just argue for the sake of it, it's then important to make sure all staff is aware that their job is not to teach manners, but explain what the person did wrong, if the person asks actual questions and wants answers, it's the staff members job to answer, if the user is being disrespectful and or arguing. It's important to calm the user down instead of using your own attitude.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would ask what they are arguing about (if arguing) and make sure we can have a calm discussion. Then ask what staff1 is accusing staff2 of and then tell them how the situation should be handled, whos right, whos wrong and so on. Sometimes staff can disagree because there isn't a correct way to do said situation, and it should be taken up in the LTM.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
If I see one staff member start a fight, I would stop it immediately and tell the member off.
If however I join in the middle of the argument that has been sparked:
I would abruptly stop their fight, telling them both to stop it. And or bring them both to the TS, keeping it out of the game chat. I would warn them both that they should not be fighting, and then i want to know who started the fight, and why.
I would help them sort out the situation the fight was about. And depending on further attitude from the staff members, keep this inbetween the 3 of us if possible. If either staff member starts more fights after this I would have a strict talking to, and then if it happens again request a demote.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would ask them to stop it immediately, and ask them to apologise to anyone that had their experience ruined. If the staff member is caught doing the same thing again, I would force them to apologise both to the users and other staff. A third time with the same rule would definitely catch my attention and would range anything from a warning to a demote request. And on rare occasion even an emergency demote.

A difficult player is accused of prop kill and lying, making the staff members job hard:
I would personally look into the case and make sure nothing was overseen, then help the staff deal with the situation
If the player was not punished, I would keep an eye on them seeing if they do something else and lie again.
(I would offer myself to look into it, or tell the staff member how to deal with it.)

A player is accused of cheating:
I would start of by checking what he did and logs of it, then spectating the player looking for irregular stuff/reason for concern
I'd give it atleast 5 rounds if he doesn't do anything. If he turns out to be amazing as soon as i stop spectating I would run an anticheat.
If he is blatantly giving it away, I would anticheat him asap.

A staff member is out of control banning and slaying everyone on the server:
I would tell him to stop immediately, if failure to do so I would issue an emergency demote.
If he does stop I would ask his reasoning for what he's doing, and have him undo any harm he can. Then I would ask other staff members to tell me if this happens again. Aswell as giving him a strict warning. Depending on his reasons take it to a HA.

I would like to add that commands: Force, Forcenr, Votes(all), Jail.
Are all completely useless

I would like server updates! (but I guess that's in work?)
I would like a !guide/tutorial command (using Xnator's complete TTT guide)
Make warn by id goto rapsheet!
And make bans actually ban!

I get that our lead team is big, and that we don't need more on the forums, however at certain times of day, we happen to be short on LT members (all the time), multiple occasions I have had to let cheaters with some stupid lua aimbot do whatever they want. Simply because all lead team members were offline, Yes all of them.

I've seen applicants wait upto 4 days without getting trained, because we have very few LT members that go on the server, Alot of newly accepted staff has no idea that they need to ask someone. And even when they do ask there isn't any!
I think this should be dealt with and we need more LT members.

If this application is denied, I ask only that you give me a reasonable reason, If you simply think I don't deserve it / Don't trust me, Whatever your reason may be, please don't make an excuse, I can take the truth.
There has been rumors that you have "too many LT members" and that's clearly a joke, since most of your LT is inactive, and or on holidays, It's surprising if you even see a SA+ for a couple minutes.

I ask you to gamble, I understand that I'm very strict and that i have some flaws, but I can and will improve.
You have my word I will do everything I can to help the server.

-sincerely Kana
  • Kana
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • It's impressive how useless someone can be
  • Thanks received: 43
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Kana. Reason: spelling check , extra info.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richie

[TTT Super Admin] Kana's application 6 years 8 months ago #636644

:support: Go go ! Kanacutie for SA !

I love Chu <3
  • Richie
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-TTT Admin \[T]/
  • Thanks received: 41

[TTT Super Admin] Kana's application 6 years 8 months ago #636653

:support: hells to the yeah
  • bobrossrip
  • Junior Boarder
  • I am a proud happy accident
  • Thanks received: 17
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by bobrossrip.

[TTT Super Admin] Kana's application 6 years 8 months ago #636655

I think there are better candidates for this kana!
but good luck and if you get it you deserved it!
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TTT Super Admin] Kana's application 6 years 8 months ago #636657

:minussp:

IM JOKING

:support:

you're a great person :side:
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by CrankyBot.

[TTT Super Admin] Kana's application 6 years 8 months ago #636817

Hello Kana,

I'll come with a more in-depth response later, but you've forgotten some of the application template. Please edit your post and add the rest.

You're extremely active, but there are some things that you have to improve on - once again, I'l say these later.

Good luck!
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT Super Admin] Kana's application 6 years 8 months ago #636925

I think you're great candidate.
But im not yet sure.
:neutralsp:
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Dewie.

[TTT Super Admin] Kana's application 6 years 8 months ago #636958

Blocked wrote:
Personally I'm still not a big fan of the way you dealt with the misunderstanding that happened between you and I not too long ago, I think you need to work on your behavior a little bit more and not jump to conclusions, try to investigate in a situation and ask a player why he did something before actually warning them for what you may think is a rulebreak.
I give you my most sincere apology, I messed up big time, had a bad day, I have been considering making an official apology post for you and the others I have treated poorly, although this was by far the worst.
I agree with everything you say, and I've already changed alot, but I made this app in a hope of getting some more motivation.
I was immature, stubborn and not very professional.
Sorry Blocked.

-Kana
  • Kana
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TTT Super Admin] Kana's application 6 years 8 months ago #637425

Thank you:) Although i am very confident that I will not be promoted, for atleast a couple weeks ^-^
  • Kana
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[TTT Super Admin] Kana's application 6 years 8 months ago #637458

Kana wrote:
Thank you:) Although i am very confident that I will not be promoted, for atleast a couple weeks ^-^

IMO that is true i think you should wait 1-2 weeks
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TTT Super Admin] Kana's application 6 years 8 months ago #637509

ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
Kana wrote:

so savage
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[TTT Super Admin] Kana's application 6 years 8 months ago #637605

Jim_Jam wrote:
ItzYaBoiToto wrote:
Kana wrote:

so savage

Savage as your low activity rate? :silly: :silly: :silly:
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina