STEAM_0:1:32827259

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Click here

Estimated Server Time:
277 Hours
Rank on Server: #3 out of 10425

Languages I speak:
Danish & English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I feel that I have a lot of experience being an administrator as I have played since late 2013. I was super admin about a year ago so I already have some experience and know full well that it means to be a part of the lead team. I've helped a lot of staff members with their problem throughout my time as a administrator and I also had to contact the lead team occasionally. I'm always positive and polite when dealing with sitautions on the server and I try my best to make everyone happy.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team:

I think that I'm a very good candidate because I have always been dedicated to community. Even though I've left the community mutiple times I've always came back to apply for a staff position. I try my best to improve the server in any way and keeping the server clean for rule breakers. Along with that I'm one of the most experienced staff member. I'm also very active both ingame and on the forums. Even though I have two jobs, school and fitness I still manage to get a lot of activity on the server.

I've also fixed a couple of maps which just shows that I'm willing to help improve the server. Here's a list of maps that either I've fixed.

Deathrun_family_guy_fixed: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=941217665
Deathrun_prison_break_fixed: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=962449533
Deathrun_sonic_fixed: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=974379975
And more to come...

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I was in a situation recently where two staff members were having an argument about a warning. I politely asked them to stop arguing because there was nothing wrong about the warning and they eventually did. The staff member said something to him so he got very frustrated about the whole situation. He then contacted me on steam and asked if he did something wrong. I told him that he did everything right and there was no need to be upset. I tried to calm him down and eventually he got better.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

First I would review the abuse report and then reply to let everyone know that I'm handling the report. If the staff member denies the accusations then I would speak to both of them so I could get a better understanding of the whole situation. And if there was no evidence provided then I would check if there were any witnesses. Finally I would make a decision based on the what they have said and reply to the post.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

If I could see that a staff member has banned a user for an excessive amount of time I would check their reason for the ban and then I would go from there. If the staff member banned a user for 2 weeks or longer for trapstealing I would contact the staff member and ask him to explain what happened. I would also ask why he felt that 2 weeks was needed for the ban. Based on what he has told me I would consider shortening or removing the ban. I would then tell him that he can't just ban people for excessive amount of time for that rule.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

If a staff member is struggling to deal with a user ingame I would first of all help them and ensure that the user is being dealt with. After that I would talk to the staff member and explain carefully how to deal with the situation correctly. The next couple of days I would keep an eye on him to see if he has learned anything. If not I would probably retrain him as it shouldn't be that hard to deal with users ingame.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would first of all ask the staff member which rule he broke and if he has any kind of evidence. I would contact the accused staff member and ask him his side of the story. If the evidence is valid I would explain the rule to the staff member so he fully understands it. Accidents can happen so I would just tell him to take a look at the rules to make sure he doesn't break a rule again.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

If a staff member acts disrespectful I would tell them immediately to stop. It's not acceptable and it shouldn't be a problem to behave properly. I would then contact him on steam and tell him that it's not alright to act like that. We as a team gotta respect each other and have a great time together. I would also keep an eye on him the next couple of days to see if anything has changed.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would tell the staff member exactly what he did wrong and explain the rule he broke so he fully understands it. I would also apologize to the user and tell him that it won't happen again. Everyone makes mistakes once in a while so it shouldn't be such a big problem.
  • Polsee
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pedo
  • Thanks received: 441

Ex-Deathrun Server Owner
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-Deathrun Section Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Polsee.
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Super Admin] Polsee's Application 6 years 9 months ago #636260

Good Luck!
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[Deathrun Super Admin] Polsee's Application 6 years 9 months ago #636274

:minussp:

isnt ksi dont have lambos bad mod plz ban ty
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632

[Deathrun Super Admin] Polsee's Application 6 years 9 months ago #636284

MicrosoftAccess wrote:
:minussp:

isnt ksi dont have lambos bad mod plz ban ty

anyways i think you would help the LT (despite some minor problems before)
good luck polsee
  • hamad711
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex. Deathrun SuperAdmin
  • Thanks received: 335

[Deathrun Super Admin] Polsee's Application 6 years 9 months ago #636440

Good luck :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • boocester
  • Fresh Boarder
  • DR mod who u callin pinhead?
  • Thanks received: 5

[Deathrun Super Admin] Polsee's Application 6 years 9 months ago #638284

Bump
  • Polsee
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pedo
  • Thanks received: 441

Ex-Deathrun Server Owner
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-Deathrun Section Moderator

[Deathrun Super Admin] Polsee's Application 6 years 9 months ago #638295

Didn't even know you were admin. He needs SA.

:plussp:
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[Deathrun Super Admin] Polsee's Application 6 years 9 months ago #638366

Polsee is a lad, and the staff team has never had any problems with him before as far is i'm aware.
(Except being inactive the last time he was staff, which is no problem this time around as far as his activity meets the required hours needed.)
I would definetly have voted yes to him this second time around if I were still staff.

He has great knowledge of the rules, and knows how to act in certain situations between people in general.
Which is an essential part of being a super admin.

+Support
Good luck!
  • RandomdudeDK
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It's always 420 somewhere
  • Thanks received: 675
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

244 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1