Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Taquya's Application :D

[TTT Moderator] Taquya's Application :D 6 years 8 months ago #635760

Steam Name: Taquya
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110620991/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75177631 steamID64: 76561198110620991

Languages I speak: English and Norwegian
Link to GameTracker for the server: www.gametracker.com/player/Taquya/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

TTT Related:
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random Death Match (RDM) in Trouble in Terrorist Town is when a player kills his teammate (Innocent kills Innocent, Traitor kills Traitor, Innocent kills Detective e.t.c) on purpose. An example scenario: An innocent player saw a Detective and killed him without a valid reason. Since the innocent player knows the Detective's role that is considered as Random Death Match

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
1) Player 1 saw someone killing someone else. He saw his name and he checked the dead body. The dead player is innocent so player 1 calls KOS on the person who killed him. That's an acceptable KOS since Player 1 did everything correct to call a KOS on the person who killed an innocent (the Traitor).

2) Player 1 saw Player 2 planting a C4 and called a KOS on him. That's an acceptable KOS since Traitors can only purchase C4s and plant it to kill the remaining innocents. So Player 1 had enough evidence to call a KOS on Player 2.

3) Player 1 heard shooting close to him and saw Player 2 passing near an unidentified body while reloading and called a KOS on him. That's an acceptable KOS since Player 2 didn't identify the body and instead walked by it. Traitors are not interested in checking dead bodies, since they know their role. So Player 2 is most likely a Traitor because of his Behaviour.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
1) Player 1 saw Player 2 Killing Player 3 and instantly calls a KOS on him. That's an unacceptable KOS since Player 2 could have killed the Traitor, Player 3. Player 1 should identify the body first to check its role and if Player 3 was innocent, then call a KOS on Player 2.

2) Player 1 sees Player 2 Going towards a planted C4 and calls a KOS on him. That's an unacceptable KOS because Player 1 doesn't have enough evidence to call KOS on Player 2, since Player 2 might have the Detective's DNA scanner and find the traitor's DNA sample.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 75 words): I believe I should become a Moderator because most of my gameplay hours in GMOD are in Trouble in Terrorist Town. (I also have a picture of a dog with a moustache as my profile pic. :D:D)
I have a lot of experience in this Game mode from many different servers. TTT is my main gamemode in GMOD and I always log on steam after school and start up GMOD. I also know English pretty well and can communicate with and help other players. Another reason i believe i should be chosen, is that i think of GMOD as a game to relax after school. So i should be online everyday when other staff aren't on and help the players. I am mature enough for my age so i won't play around. I promise i will be as fair with players as possible. Before I began playing GMOD, I played alot of Minecraft. I have been Moderator and Admin on various Minecraft servers with different gamemodes such as Hunger Games, survival and prisons servers. I have much experience with being a Moderator, communicating, giving honest people second chances and detecting and punishing cheaters.
Thank you for your time!
  • Taquya
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed bbCode
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Taquya's Application :D 6 years 8 months ago #635985

Good app, havent seen you much though :support:
  • bobrossrip
  • Junior Boarder
  • I am a proud happy accident
  • Thanks received: 17

[TTT Moderator] Taquya's Application :D 6 years 8 months ago #636177

Nice activity fam!

:support:
  • mush
  • Fresh Boarder
  • TTT Admin
  • Thanks received: 20

[TTT Moderator] Taquya's Application :D 6 years 8 months ago #636199

Good luck bab

:plussp:
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[TTT Moderator] Taquya's Application :D 6 years 8 months ago #636268

Activity is good but you have a recent punishment for RDM, I'm sure it will be looked at in the meeting and we'll come to a decision then :side:
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

[TTT Moderator] Taquya's Application :D 6 years 8 months ago #636617

Really good activity, Good app. Recent for RDM. If it wasnt for that warn im 100% sure youd get mod. You will still probably get mod because your activity is really good . If you get no more warn its a :plussp: from me
  • Erikas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 22

[TTT Moderator] Taquya's Application :D 6 years 8 months ago #641522

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent punishments.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

257 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127