Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/ThePigKing/da...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/ThePigKing/da...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - Couldn't Connect

Server Time: 100 Hours
Languages I Speak: English

DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match (RDM) is where somebody is randomly killed by another player without any valid reason. Example: Person X was walking along and suddenly Person Y shoots Person X on the street. Person X had no guns, was not wanted etc... Therefore Person Y had RDM'ed Person X.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule (NLR) is where when you die you start a new life so all your previous memories of the previous life are lost.Also when you die you can not return the the district or area you died in for 3-5 minute(s). Example: Person X was a police man, Person Y was a Thief. Person Y was robbing a store and Person X saw this and went to arrest Person Y. However Person Y killed
the Police for trying to arrest them. Person X can not go back to try and arrest Person Y so if Person X saw Person Y again they can not arrest Person Y even if they know they were robbing a store because of The New Life Rule.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
Situation 1: I would ask them both their side of the story. I would also ask them questions like: Did you point a gun at him? Did you have a hit on you? Is there a reason why you Killed Person X? I would Look at the logs and see if the story's make sense. I would ask them if they
have any proof like screenshots or a recording.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
Situation 2: I would look to see if both of the kills are in the same district and see if the kills are close enough to break NLR. I would also ask Player Y why they killed Player X and why they broke NLR. Also I would ask if any of them have proof this happened like screenshots or recordings.

Why I should be chosen:
I should be chosen to be moderator because...

Experienced; even tough i don't have any hours. I have dealt with a lot of different situations. I have become staff multiple times, and have yet to abuse my powers. With this experience I have, I can handle difficult situations efficiently and fairly.

Active; I spend most of my time on SSRP helping players and making friends. I normally play at least 4 hours a day on SSRP, therefore I can always help people and their problems. I have had 70 hours so far in the past 2 weeks so I spent a lot of my time active on the server.

Friendly; I don't get angry because of what happens in-game. I keep it cool and try not to make anyone sad. So far I have not had any conflict or drama and I don't intend to make one either.

Helpful; During my SSRP experience I have helped a lot of people. I know the rules and commands so if anyone needs help I can easily and efficiently help them in a fair way. If people are short on money or lost any items I can help them with that too.

Thanks for reading, I would appreciate your feedback!
  • ThePigKing
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by ThePigKing. Reason: Updated Server Time
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] ThePigKing's Application 6 years 9 months ago #635393

You were nice in game last time I saw you and you have great activity. I don't know if you have any recent punishments but good luck!
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThePigKing

[SSRP Moderator] ThePigKing's Application 6 years 8 months ago #640746

bump
  • ThePigKing
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[SSRP Moderator] ThePigKing's Application 6 years 8 months ago #640748

gl hf
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThePigKing

[SSRP Moderator] ThePigKing's Application 6 years 8 months ago #640764

wait so the guy who keeps cussing at me every time he sees me is trying to be a mod now?
  • harano
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3

[SSRP Moderator] ThePigKing's Application 6 years 8 months ago #640814

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
5 Recent Punishments

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

221 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127