[Murder Moderator] Arceus's Application 6 years 8 months ago #635134

[Murder] Arceus's Moderator Application
General Information
Steam Name: Arceus
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/arceus07
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:215998668
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Arceus/play.zarpgaming.com:27045/
Estimated Server Time: 3105 minutes; 51.75 hours, at the time of editing this application.
Languages I speak: English, and Urdu/Hindi.
In-Depth Questions
Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming on the server: At first I would simply ask them to stop, if they continue then I would gag them for a round, and after the round has ended I would un-gag them, if they continue after that I'd warn them and gag them for 5 rounds, if they CONTINUE even after all that then I would have no choice but to kick them.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server: In my opinion exploits are a major issue, so I would start off with a warning and ask them to stop bit if they continue and refuse to stop then I would I have to kick them. If they have the nerve of joining again (with exploits) then (and I don't know if this would be in my power when I start off) I'd have to ban them for a short period of time.

Explain the meaning of the term "ghosting" and give an example scenario: The term "Ghosting" is used to describe when two or more players are in a call or chat (outside of the game) and are giving (for example) away the locations of other players' to their friends'.

Example: Let's say Player 1 is the Murderer,Player 2 is spectating and is in a call with Player 1, and Player 3 is hiding from the Murderer (Player 1) and is not in any call. So Player 2 giving away the location of Player 3 to his friend would be considered ghosting.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words): You should choose me to become admin for a number of reasons some of which are:

I am on the server ALOT: Now when I say ALOT I mean it, I am on for at-least 5 hours a day. (Which probable isn't great for my health, but whatever.) And this is great because when I'm on there are moderators' on the server, but I'm also on when there aren't any, and let me tell the, you RDM'ing and Mic-Spamming sky-rockets! *Cough* *Cough* "Foxy" *Cough* *Cough*

I have Moderating Experience: This is valuable because most people applying have no experience moderating a server. "They jump head-first into a pool without knowing how to swim", a wise man once said, no I'm lying no-one said that, I just made it up. But I know what to expect from people, I know what to do in certain situations, where most moderators would "freeze" in.

Im Mature: Now I know that a kid calling himself mature would strike someone as weird, but after moderating on a few servers, I know when to joke around, when to be serious, when to stay quiet (and just as a foot-note: their shouldn't be many scenarios' where a moderator stays quiet.)
Additional Thing to Note
I am 13 years old, which you could probably tell by my voice, which is straight up cancer to most, won't even argue... (however I would like to re-iterate that I have become "mature" over my moderating experiences'.
TimeZone: US Eastern Time/EST (UTC -5) .... yes I know the Z in TimeZone shouldn't be 'CAPS' but it looks nicer, and it's my application...
Servers I've moderated On: You probably have read the fact that I've been a moderator before; but know you asking where's the proof? Well most servers were small/ not 24/7, but one notable server,which was taken down,
It was taken down before I was able to become a "actual" moderator, as I was only a Trial-Moderator. And the server I was moderating was a DeathRun server, so there are some differences, but I'm a quick-learner.

Important Information: I do have a Warn for RDM, which was 100% my fault, but take into account that warn was on 07/17/17 (June, the 17th) and I have not had any warns since then.

And besides that, there's really nothing else to say, so I would just like to thank you in advance for taking the time to review this application of mine. Also I apologize in advance if this application seems rushed as it is currently 3 A.M for me.
  • Arceus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 17
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Arceus.
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Moderator] Arceus's Application 6 years 8 months ago #635152

Good application!
friendly ingame
Good luck dude and i did not read it all cause i need to go but are staff on a other community?
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

The following user(s) said Thank You: Arceus

[Murder Moderator] Arceus's Application 6 years 8 months ago #638198

Thanks! Bump

btw that was my first ever bump, it felt weird...
  • Arceus
  • Fresh Boarder

[Murder Moderator] Arceus's Application 6 years 8 months ago #638215

:plussp:

I like this guy already.
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[Murder Moderator] Arceus's Application 6 years 8 months ago #638326

good luck!
  • Leopatra
  • Senior Boarder
  • I work hard every motherfuckin' day
  • Thanks received: 266

[Murder Moderator] Arceus's Application 6 years 8 months ago #638344

What a lad!
  • Patriot
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Freedom is the sovereign right of every American.
  • Thanks received: 283

[Murder Moderator] Arceus's Application 6 years 8 months ago #638586

Thanks! And yes, this may be another bump...
  • Arceus
  • Fresh Boarder

[Murder Moderator] Arceus's Application 6 years 8 months ago #639739

Bump!

Man I should really stop, but it's so addicting...
  • Arceus
  • Fresh Boarder

[Murder Moderator] Arceus's Application 6 years 8 months ago #641486

BUMP!
ran out of things to say :lol:
  • Arceus
  • Fresh Boarder

[Murder Moderator] Arceus's Application 6 years 8 months ago #641635

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Murder! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Murder staff team!

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Sunday at 8:30PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

204 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1