Steam Name: |Z| Windows

Link to Steam Profile: Click Here

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104324969

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%21-Windows-%...arpgaming.com:27045/
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Win...arpgaming.com:27045/

Estimated Server Time: 29 h

Languages I speak: Croatian, English, German and Google Translate

Explain how you feel that your time as a Moderator will contribute to you becoming an Admin:
I feel that it will contribute to me becoming an admin because i catch rulebreakers everyday with ease, i am not biased and i do not abuse. When i first got mod i was thrilled and after i caught my first rulebreaker on murder i was very happy, i am trying to make the server better everyday and with admin i will make it even better

Explain a situation in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
It would be appropriate to use it when someone is RDMing over and over and over again
When someone is exploting after being told not to do it
When someone is micspamming and not stopping after being told/gagged or kicked

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Hello Trainee, i will be training you today!
First thing that you need to know is how to open the xgui menu, you can either bind it to a key doing bind KEY "xgui" in console or typing !menu in chat but we recommend that you bind it.
We will now go over the first command which is amute, this command stops someone from using the admin chat if they are spamming in it.
The second command is asay which is admin chat, you can use it using the ulx menu or by typing @ then your message.
The third command is gag which is voice mute, it prevents people from using voice chat. It is used when someone is micspamming after you told them to stop and they didn't listen or when someone is continuously racist or disrspectful and they don't want to stop
The next command is mute which prevents people from using chat, it is used when someone is spamming, being racist, being disrespectful etc.
The next command is psay which is used when you are handling someone's report and you privately message them about the issue so you don't put it in public chat.

Now the Fun part
Slay and Silent slay are used when someone is continuously RDMing with a gun so you slay them for the round.

Bring is used to bring a player that is stuck so they can also play instead of being stuck on a prop the whole round
Goto is used to teleport to a player
Teleport is used to teleport yourself or someone else where your crosshair is pointing

Warn is used to warn a player after they have broken rules, you simply type !warn and a menu will pop up
Kick is used to kick a player that is constantly rulebreaking

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that Admin A banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):
I should be chosen because i am active,friendly and im am very trusted in the community with my SSR Admin And Murder Mod rank. I am online everyday catching rulebreakers and warning them, with admin i would be able to use more commands and catch them efficientely!
Extra Information: (Not Required)
#Windows4Adming3
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Admin] Windows Application 6 years 9 months ago #634932

Good luck bro!
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[Murder Admin] Windows Application 6 years 9 months ago #634936

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Murder! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Murder staff team!

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Sunday at 8:30PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

275 PLAYERS ONLINE