SteamID: STEAM_0:0:168259259

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Dramn/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Dramn/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Dramn/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 222hrs

Languages I speak: English
- PROMOTION RELATED -
Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:

I feel that I've learned a lot from being a Moderator from working with multiple Admins off and on I've improved many times and continue to improve in my eyes, I've made a few mistakes of course (trying to handle a 'scam F1'), but I quickly learn from these mistakes and am open to advice and tips.

I purposefully took my time as a Moderator and didn't apply for Admin until I went to at least more than one meeting so that I could get a good grip on the situation before attempting to move on.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
There was one point where Server 3 was in complete mayhem, only I was online to keep it together.

There was constant RDM, NLR, Propspam, etc. But I kept on working as hard as I could and was able to keep it under control until more staff came online. (Thank you Civic).

I was not able to ban so I used my ability to kick and mute the best way I could to keep the situation handled for about an hour straight.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

Congratulations on being accepted to serve the ZARP Community as a Moderator!

First off you'll need to know some of the menus.

Press F1 and you will be taken to the Report Menu, in which you can see all current reports being handled and unattended to. Right click on an un-handled report and click *Handle this*, then you will be given a few more options to TP to them and bring them to you if required.

Press F6 and you will be taken to the Recent Punishments Menu where you can type in Steam ID's and enter player's names into the search bar in order to view their recent punishments to assist you in their judgement, as well as ALL punishments on their past record.

Here are a few basic commands to get you started as a Moderator on our server!

- Teleport
]First off, the most important tool as a Moderator that separates you from regular users is your ability to teleport to different locations. Open console by pressing the Tilde key (the key directly under the 'Esc' key).

Now, type this exactly: bind (any key) "say /tp"

In order to teleport other players or to teleport yourself to them correctly, I recommend instead of typing to use their Steam ID or to use the TAB menu and clicking their name manually. (Or you may tp the entire server and get smashed.)

- Back
Type /back to teleport yourself to the last location you teleported to.

- Warn
(Name // Steam ID)

To warn a player for a rulebreak, type /warn STEAM ID/NAME (REASON). To unwarn a player simply type the exact same thing you typed but /Unwarn STEAM ID/NAME.

- Freeze
To freeze a player, type /freeze STEAM ID // NAME.

But I would highly recommend using the TAB menu once again instead to manually freeze them. (Note - Freeze is never meant to be used as a punishment, only a tool to handle situations.

- Mute
[/b]Mute a player using the TAB menu for rulebreaks that are related to Mic // Chat. (Racism, Mic Spam, Advertising). Only use 5m and 10m mutes.

- Slay
Slay a player, usually used for RDM and is used as a substitute punishment instead of warning.

- Kick
Kick a player through the TAB menu in order to quickly handle things like Mass Prop Spam or situations where the server is completely out of control.

(THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, FEEL FREE TO HELP ME IMPROVE!)

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Considering that it was their first ban and it was only for Propspam I would indeed give them a second chance, but I would inform them that they would be watched closely by our staff.

Plus, banning some one permanently for Propspam is a little harsh.

Depending on the situation I would accept their ban appeal.

"Through careful consideration your ban appeal has been accepted, you are now unbanned."
:accepted:

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):

I believe I should become an Admin because I think I could help ZARP in a much better and more efficient way, as of right now being a Moderator I cannot ban or jail when required. Sometimes there are no other admins online and it's up to us, Moderators to do it ourselves and some times being a Moderator just isn't enough.

I'm open to critique, suggestions and improvements and have no problem listening to what others have to say, when they say it.

I've never had a 'breakdown' or treated people unfairly in my opinion, and always look to both sides of every argument as each party builds their case in every sit.

I wish to help this server the best way I can and that way is becoming an ZARP Administrator!

(PLEASE HELP ME IMPROVE THIS APPLICATION! ;D)
  • Dramn
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Rawr! xd
  • Thanks received: 242
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Dramn. Reason: Suggestions and Improvements!
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Dramn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #634254

This Guy is the best Moderator i've i seen on the servers and i think he should be promoted because he has helped the servers a lot like he mentioned like the rdm was out of control and he was able to fix the problem when no admins were on to take care of it. :)
  • Daammiitt
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP Admin] Dramn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #634258

:plussp:

I believe Dr. bro!
  • Salamander
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ▌Ex-SSRP Admin ▌
  • Thanks received: 9
There's two types of people with opinions, those that can change and those who wont and will hold grudges. Ignore the ones who won't and don't bother with the ones who don't change theirs. Prove the ones who can't change wrong.
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Salamander.

[SSRP Admin] Dramn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #634290

I love mah boy dramn so he's got my support

Much love <3
  • A Sloth
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • “I am proud of you Sloth” -Chummy
  • Thanks received: 235

#Raeker4CO

“so I'll just say what Chummy would say: I'm proud of you bud” -Raeker 2k17

[SSRP Admin] Dramn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #634292

:support:

Really good mod, and nice guy
GL man :D
  • Raisin Bran
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Y'all ever just lose an EVO to a laser dagger.
  • Thanks received: 82
Don't mind the autism.

Ex SSRP Admin

[SSRP Admin] Dramn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #634306

A great moderator and has put so much effort on helping the community, I think he really deserves to get admin
:support:
  • GalexyExo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3

[SSRP Admin] Dramn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #634309

Hello Dramn! I have looked over your application and game trackers. Your activity amongst the 3 servers are good and you have not just been playing for a week its quite consistent. Your application seems quite nice. You seem like a great person and i haven't heard anything bad about you yet which is always a good thing. In your appliation you write quite a lot about having struggles when no admins are online with your barriers of being a moderator. I was there once and i understand where you are coming from. I do think that you are ready to become an admin but i need to clarify one thing. Have you came to a meeting because i don't recall seeing you at one. I may have but i don't always remember things like that. Anyway best of luck to you man!
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator

[SSRP Admin] Dramn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #634316

Yessir, I've come to two meetings so far, I missed the last one unfortunately.

- I wasn't at home. Thank you for the feedback! ;D
  • Dramn
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Rawr! xd
  • Thanks received: 242
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raifster123

[SSRP Admin] Dramn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #634353

From what I have seen so far you really take your job seriously, and deserve this promotion!

Big :plussp:
  • Progr4mm3r
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Happy Little Roses
  • Thanks received: 58

[SSRP Admin] Dramn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #634437

Great mod, he deserves it ! :plussp:
  • DarkSoul
  • Senior Boarder
  • [Deathrun Admin]
  • Thanks received: 84

[SSRP Admin] Dramn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #634462

You are helpful and active in a time, when maybe not so much Staff-Members are online.

This is definitely a +SUPPORT

:plussp:
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing

[SSRP Admin] Dramn's Application 6 years 9 months ago #634464

Good luck buddy ! ;)
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

[SSRP Admin] Dramn's Application 6 years 8 months ago #640851

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

267 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
2/127