TOPIC: [Deathrun Moderator] Alexsander2k's Application

[Deathrun Moderator] Alexsander2k's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633980

Steam Name:Alexsander2k

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/alexsander2k

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/alexsander2k/...arpgaming.com:27035/

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:62970398

Languages I speak:English And Norwegian

What is Ghosting? and give an example:Ghosting is when a dead person tells information about anything that can change the outcome of the round for both teams For example: a dead person on helix tells the runner the code to jump

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?: i would say to him/her that Disrespecting isn't allowed and he/she need's to stop if he/she doesn't stop i will warn him/her a couple more time and then gag/mute him/her and warn him/her and if he/she doesn't stop there i will kick him/her and get in contact with an admin to stop him/her if he/she starts again

Why I should be chosen :i have been very active on the server and i see a lot of people that are afk and rule breakers usually around the morning and there is not really any staff online to stop them and i keep telling them that they should stop. and i really like to create a good mood in chat and i don't get angry very fast and im really active in chat so if there is something wrong i will usually respond fast im a little rusty on being an staff last time was 3 years ago but when i get the hang of it i think ill do a good job + ive got to know a lot of cool people on this server and its the main server that i go too now when i play Garry's mod
  • alexsander2k
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex-Deathrun HeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 145
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Moderator] Alexsander2k's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639782

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Deathrun! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Deathrun staff team.

Before you get started, an SuperAdmin + and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DeathRun Staff Meeting – Every Friday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!.

• Dezmond
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • El Autismo
  • Thanks received: 252
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

149 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun