Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/MrSquid/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/ ,
Fixed Game tracker ,
www.gametracker.com/player/thekillerboy1...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/MrSquid/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/ ,
www.gametracker.com/player/thekillerboy1...arpgaming.com:27025/
Fixed Game tracker

Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/MrSquid/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/ ,
Fixed Game tracker
Estimated Server Time: 30k Mins with all my diffrent names. 18k with the names i know of

Languages I speak: Swedish English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random Death Match Commonly Known as RDM is when an Player kills an other player for no Valid RP reason. Senario: Player One is walking down the street Going nothing wrong walking on side walk and minding his own buissnies. Player Two decides to Kill Player One for no RP Reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: New Life Rule Commonly Know As NLR is when an Player Gets Killed And Than he comes back to the same arya of what he died at. Senario: Player One Is being raided By Player Two Player Two kills Player one and than Player One Comes Back to his base instantly after dying and kills player Two that would be Breaking New life rule.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x. I would ask Player Y For the reason of killing player X if he says an reason that is not counted as rdm like "he owns that gun shop down the street and i raied him that is why i killed him than i would not warn him. But if he said like i killed him becuse i wanted too i would warn him for RDM.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. I would first look inside of the console and look at the arya that the person got killed in if its in the same arya like "Player X killed Player Y With m9k_somegun at Bank District than see that he got killed At the same arya i would ask him Why Did you come back to the Bank District Before your NLR timer was up? if he says That he dosent know what NLR means i would explain what NLR is and if he dose it again i would warn him for it.[/b]

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words): I think i should be chosen into the staff team becuse i am an realy active player and i have allot of past experiance With being staff on diffrent servers i am currently an Ex Super Admin on an server called Clean RP and i have been Admin on an Server named SimpleRp But i am not any more becuse they stopped with Gmod Servers for an while if you want proff i can take screenies of the owners saying i was staff. i have an pretty good Reputation in Zarp "or atleast so i feel like :)" and i have more than 2000 mins inside of the Zarp RP2 server and But i am working on my Hours on all of the zarp servers. And i have played DarkRp For a few Years now "longer than i have had this Steamaccount" like since 2013. And i have not been warned in an pretty long time "2 months" And i will work on not getting warned for longer. I have helped the server catch an hacker.
  • MrSqu1d
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 12
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by MrSqu1d.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] MrSqu1d's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633659

:plussp:
Much love from
~VideonUriel
  • Vid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The Legendary "Ruski" Kid
  • Thanks received: 269
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrSqu1d

[SSRP Moderator] MrSqu1d's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633661

Great guy and nice app, good luck ! :plussp:
  • DarkSoul
  • Senior Boarder
  • [Deathrun Admin]
  • Thanks received: 84

[SSRP Moderator] MrSqu1d's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633666

Never hacked.
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847

[SSRP Moderator] MrSqu1d's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633670

Cute :blush:
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

[SSRP Moderator] MrSqu1d's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633817

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

131 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127