[SSRP Moderator] Columbine's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633386

RP Name: Columbine
Time Zone: UTC+1
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54572533
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Estimated Server Time: 250+ hours
Languages I speak: French, English, a bit of Dutch and Spanish

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match known as RDM is when a player damages/kills another player without a valid RP reason.
Example: Player A comes to Player B, looks at him and randomly kills him, knowing that Player B did not do anything, it is considered as RDM.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule known as NLR is a rule who applies when a player has died in RP, when he respawns, he does not remember anything of what happened to him and he can not access the zone he died in before the 3 minutes of NLR are over.
Example: Player A is a SWAT, Player B is basing in a house, Player A scans the base, finds illegals, kills Player B and tries to access to the fading door of the base, while he is doing so, Player B respawns and comes back to kill him. This is considered as NLR.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player X accuses Player Y for RDMing him, the console log shows that Player Y killed Player X.
I will teleport Player X and Player Y on a roof. I will ask Player X his version of what happened, then I will ask Player Y his version of what happened, if the 2 versions are different, I will ask if one of them has a valid proof of his version of the story, if not, I will return the 2 players saying I can not do anything without valid proof. If it happens again, I would spectate the 2 players to see if there is any provocation or minging between them.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player X accuses player Y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would ask if I can teleport the 2 players before teleporting them on a roof, then I would ask both sides of what happened, If one of them have evidence of what happened after the kill, I would base my opinion on what happened on the video proof. If there is no proof, I would check in the console in what district Player Y killed Player X and if Player X killed Player Y in the time of the 3 minutes of NLR and in the same district, It could be considered as Revenge RDM but although I have no proof of what RP actions could have occured between those 3 minutes, I would give to both players an explanation of what NLR is, and TP them back. If there is any more conflict between those 2 players, I would spectate them.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
Firstly I think I should be chosen because I have been admin on a few good DarkRP servers as UrbanGamers who has the same procedure as Zarp for rulebreaks. I know alot of people on the server, I don't go alot on server 1 because it is infested with rulebreakers, but I will be more active on server 1 if I get accepted so I can punish those rulebreakers who ruin Zarp's RP. I have also alot of patience when I have to, if I have to keep my calm in front of a micspammer or situations that need calm and patience. I have had 3 warns in 7 months who is for me pretty good. I have a pretty good relation with alot of admins, I don't know them all but never had any big problems with any staff member. I like to have fun as alot of people can see on the server, I like laughing with other people, make some new friends and even try to end my arguments that I have with others, but I can also be serious and mature when I have to. I have been on zarp since a long time (middle 2015) changed name a several times (Silverz in 2016), saw the server evolve years after years and have met alot of new people, that is why I think I am ready to join Zarp Staff.

PS: Going on vacation for 2 weeks the 19 so this wednesday. I come back the 4th.
Thanks for reading!
  • Columbine
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ayeee
  • Thanks received: 123
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Columbine.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Columbine's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633388

Good Apply, Good attitud from what i know, preatty chill dude,
Nothing negativ what i see
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Columbine

[SSRP Moderator] Columbine's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633612

:plussp:

Much love from
~VideonUriel
  • Vid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The Legendary "Ruski" Kid
  • Thanks received: 269

[SSRP Moderator] Columbine's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633720

• BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder
  • She's sad cause she believed He's ok cause he lied
  • Thanks received: 478

[SSRP Moderator] Columbine's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633734

Nice name...and app...
  • item
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 67

[SSRP Moderator] Columbine's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633742

UnitedP4nda wrote:

Nice name...and app...

Thanks but let me precise: my name doesnt have anything to do with the School Shooting I would never do that, it's a french rap and it's good you can check it on YouTube! :cheer:
  • Columbine
  • Banned
  • Ayeee
  • Thanks received: 123
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Columbine.

[SSRP Moderator] Columbine's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633743

Azgeda

:minussp:
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP Moderator] Columbine's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633804

DarkRP Denied

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent punishments.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

256 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127