Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198374608381/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:207171326

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/SnowyDevil/da...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2: www.gametracker.com/player/SnowyDevil/da...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3: www.gametracker.com/player/SnowyDevil/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time: 60+

Languages I speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random Death Match Is a term usually said as "RDM" It is usually used when "Garry" Kills "Bob" and he killed bob for a non rp reason. : Scenario : Bob Is arguing with Garry in "VoIP" and Garry kills bob that's "RDM"

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: The new life rule is a term known as "NLR"
NLR is usually broken when a player has been killed , and before the NLR timer has stopped he runs back and kills "player" who killed him before "said" time has stopped. Scenario: Garry creates a base and puts down an expensive printer "GOLD PLATED PRINTER" and Bob Raids Garry, and in fear of loosing his Gold Plated Printer Garry instantly runs back and kills Bob.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
First i would Check if Player x is busy, if he was not i would teleport (TP) him to a private location (Probably a roof) and let player x explain what has happened. After Player x has explained (and i checked the logs if he did actually kill him) i would check if player y was busy before teleport him to a roof and ask why he killed player x and then listen to his side of the story. And if player y does not give a valid RP reason why he killed player x i would check his recent warning to determine the severity of the problem. After i have checked if he has any recent warning i would verbally warn him if he is a first time offender and tell him not to do it again.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
First i would probably handle this as the first scenario. Teleport player x to a private location.(before checking if he is busy or not) and the same for player Y and when both X and Y are in the same location i would ask for any evidence, Screen Shots or Video evidence of the "Said" Happening (killing him before The NLR timer has diminished) and if no evidence has been provided by Player x i would check if the kills were in a space of 3 minutes in the same location. If not in same location i would Teleport both player back to there original position. and if SS's were provided or a video i would give the player braking NLR a verbal warning depending on the situation and tell him not to do it again.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words) :
And also I'd like to become Staff because it would teach me a lot about responsibility and leadership and to help fellow admins keep servers fun and enjoyable for all who come. I want to become an Moderator for a generic reason which is "to improve the community" by representing as a staff member, but I also want to help guide new players with little knowledge of the gamemode/server they're on, keep servers clean of toxicity when other staff members aren't available and generally try and improve the player experience by helping any way I can​. I know I have really low play time but I really enjoy this server. And I'm also willing to play on other servers more as well but I really hope u give me a chance and I have also been staff on other servers.
  • Ace09
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 8
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Ace09.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] SnowyDevil's Application 6 years 8 months ago #633871

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Needs to improve activity, we recommend two weeks of consistent activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

300 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
35/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun