SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:52184147

Current Gametracker Profiles:

CrankyBot - www.gametracker.com/player/CrankyBot/94.23.180.168:27040/

Estimated Server Time:

2235 minutes / 37 hours

Languages I speak:

English

Explain how you feel that your time as a Moderator will contribute to you becoming an Admin:

My time as an moderator has been a positive contribution to the prophunt community as I have appropriately dealt with those who broken the rules of Prophunt. Also, my activeness is at a great level ensuring the prophunt community is having a good time without troublemakers / ghosters / micspammers (etc.) ruining their prophunt experience, I've always been open to any question a new-comer has to enquire about given the most accurate response. Overall I've kept to my role in a serious manner without letting anyone cheat or me stepping out-of-line (e.g. ghosting because I was ghosted).

Explain a situation in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:

If a user has exceeded their warning threshold (11+ recent warnings) then their next warning would be a ban.

If a user was evidently cheating, then a ban (consisting of 1500+ minutes) would be appropriate to deal with it, I can then report the user to super admin / head admin about the user and their use of cheats (with evidence provided).

If a user is evading their ban (via another profile or other instances).

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

Welcome [Moderator]!

Before you can begin maintaining the positive reputation of PropHunt we must go through a few commands.

First of all - make sure you have a bind for your ULGX menu, to do this go to your console ( ` key ) and type in the console this bind: bind key "ulx menu" - the key part is any letter on your keyboard that you desire.

Now that your menu works - let's go through the commands it has:

Chat:

amute - This will mute a user from using the admin chat (for cases such as spam) - you can type this in-chat as well (!amute name)

asay - This sends a message to the admins in the game, alternatively, you can type @ before your message

gag - This will disable the microphone of any user in the game, this is used for when users are mic-spamming (loud noises or screaming) or disrespect/discrimination - you can type this in chat follow-up with a reason !gag name reason. To ungag someone, type !ungag name

mute - Same as gag but this disables users from typing in chat - you can type this in chat follow-up with a reason !mute name reason, to unmute someone, type !unmute name

psay - If you want to send a private message to someone then this is the command, alternatively, !psay name message .

Onto the "Fun" Section we have:

slay - This will kill any user in the game, this should only be used if an individual is blocking the door, alternatively - !slay name reason

sslay - This is the same but silently, alternatively, !sslay name reason

Menus: Currently Unavailable

Teleport:

bring - this brings a user to you in the event they are stuck, alternatively, !bring name OR !bring @ (you must be looking at the user for this to work)

goto - this teleports you to a desired user, alternatively, !goto name OR !goto @ (you must be looking at the user for this to work)

teleport - this will teleport a user to where you cursor is aiming at, alternatively, !teleport name

Utility:

fspec - this will move a user to the spectator mode, alternatively, !fspec name

unspec - this moves a user out of spectator mode, alternatively, !unspec name

help - currently unavailable

kick - this will kick a user out of the game, alternatively, !kick name reason

who - currently unavailable

You also have a warn command which isn't on the command so you have to type it (!warn name reason)

So there are all the vital commands you have, I wish you best of luck and hope you fulfil the role well

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Player x,

We understand you have appealed your ban, we appreciate your apologetic sense in writing this form of appeal. Looking at your record you have only had one ban. As this was your first offense, zarpgaming believes everyone gets a second chance, therefore - your appeal shall be accepted and you will be back in the gaming community in no time. Please bear in mind if another offence happens from you - your appeal outcome will likely be different - unless reasons are given from a higher member of staff.

Happy gaming!
- CrankyBot

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):

I believe I should be promoted because I keep to the definition of a prophunt moderator - to moderate the server of PropHunt ensuring everyone in the server is provided with a fun community which keeps the reputation at a high level therefore encourages more GMOD users to join our community. Keeping to the definition of a moderator I am well and truly sure I can be a good admin as well - I always remain active when my roles are given and I use the commands appropriately with no use of abuse. As an admin I will be able to help out moderators who have enquiries about a certain user or their use of commands (when it is necessary to use them) - with all this I am sure to maintain the good aspects of zarpgaming's prophunt and the reputation.

Extra Information: (Not Required)

I WANT MY RAISE XNATOR (£0.04)
+ some maps would be good :side:
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Some Errors
The topic has been locked.

[PropHunt Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633142

Good luck budy ! ;)
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844
The following user(s) said Thank You: CrankyBot

[PropHunt Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633250

Does a great job over at TTT, I doubt you not, good luck!
:support:
  • Kana
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • It's impressive how useless someone can be
  • Thanks received: 43

[PropHunt Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633296

Now your application is good, and everything else seems pretty good as well. From my knowledge, you are a friendly player in-game also. Your activity is doing exceedingly well. The only negative I can really see as you haven't been Moderator for very long. Other than that, I see no reason why you should not be accepted as a Prophunt Admin.
Good luck! You have my support!
:support:
  • xInsaneSamurai
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dddddd
  • Thanks received: 623
18-7-17
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by xInsaneSamurai.

[PropHunt Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633389

Great moderator and a really good application!
:plussp:
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Luki_Guki.

[PropHunt Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633495

Prop Hunts pretty shit, I doubt anyone disagrees, but Cranky makes it bearable
  • DeadshotFTW
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[PropHunt Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633572

Great mod but I am afraid you aren't getting a pay rise, sorry.

Good luck!
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[PropHunt Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633749

Jim_Jam wrote:
I am afraid you aren't getting a pay rise, sorry.

Dang it :(
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

[PropHunt Admin] CrankyBot's Application 6 years 9 months ago #639879

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Prophunt! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Prophunt staff team!

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Friday at 8 PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP TeamSpeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

210 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun