Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] BilboF4ggin's Application

[SSRP Moderator] BilboF4ggin's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632970

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
Details

RP Name: BilboF4ggins
Time Zone: BST-0100
Link to Steam Profile: www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125262581/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82498426
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/UrMom/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - _NONE_
Server 3 - _NONE_

Estimated Server Time: 3000 minutes

Languages I speak: English

DarkRP Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Deathmatch, usually abbreviated to RDM, is the scenario when a player kills another player with no valid roleplay reason. Player x is a citizen with no weapon or raidables, and is walking across the road. Player y shoots Player x for absolutely no reason; this is a violation of the rules.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule can be broken if a player dies and goes to the same district in a certain amount of time. In NLR when you die you must forget everything about your previous life and start a new one. Player x is a Gangster and is raiding a Money Printer Operation Base with his gang. Player x dies and has to forget his old life and not go to the same district for 3 minutes. If Player x goes back to the raid within three minutes, he is breaking NLR.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
As a moderator, I would ask player y for his valid RP reason to kill player x. If the logs back up his reason, return them. If the logs says otherwise; warn and return player y. In the situation where player y lies, check the logs, if he was lying, temp ban him for 5 days.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. As a moderator, I would check the NLR and Kill Log to see if player y killed player x while breaking New Life Rule. Ask player x for his reason to kill player y resulting in conflict, if the reason is valid warn player y. If not, warn both people for RDM and NLR.
Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
ZarpGaming is a thriving community on it's many servers, and like any server, needs all the Moderators and Admins it can get. I would appreciate getting the role as a Mod as I want to help out the DarkRp Server - One. I would want to help people that F1 to the highest extent, and feel as if I am contributing to the community too.
  • ForumBilboTM
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 22
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by ForumBilboTM. Reason: Doesn't Fit Template
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] BilboF4ggin's Application 6 years 9 months ago #640828

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
We feel you should work on your activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

277 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127