Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Link to Steam Profile: www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133014931
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86374601
Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/epicredpizza/
Server 1 -Never Played
Server 2 -Never Played
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player_info/index.ph...zarpgaming.com:27015

Estimated Server Time:
I have had about 200-300 hours on my account but i do not know why but my game tracker says i joined yesterday when i didn't do i do not know if you will believe me but if you do that's the 100% truth.

Languages I speak: English
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:[/b]

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: the New Life rule is A rule that means u cannot enter the area that you died in once you respawn. Say Person A Gets killed and wants revenge on the player that killed him Player A cannot go into the area that the other player killed him in or he would be breaking NLR.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

So what i would do is bring player X and Y to a private location and would talk to them about what had happened If i was true that it was really an RDM then i would Look to see if Player Y Has Any recent warnings if he does i will give him a written warning but if he doesn't have any i would just give him a verbal warning.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would talk to Player X about what happened and then i would talk to player Y about what happened and if Player Y actually broke NLR (Like it says in the console) i would look at player Y's Recent warns if he had a lot of recent warns about the same thing i would give him a written warning. If he didn't have any recent warnings I would give him a verbal warning.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
If you chose me I would actually do my jobs and not abuse my powers like i see some moderators and admins do. I am very Passionate about my work and would be very great full about my job as being a moderator. i would also not do anything that is wrong like giving special privileges to my friends I will treat everyone Fairly and with respect. I am very active on the Server, I have a mic and i am one that you can trust and would never have to worry about being unfair or abusing my powers. Also i know most of the rules i would to know to be a moderator because i have been on the server for a while and have learned them from playing on this server and others.
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by DEADMONSTOR. Reason: Fixed links
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP MODERATOR] Silent Fragger's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632910

A you have already made an application here: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...fraggers-application
I will be locking this post and the other application will be voted upon. If you need to add/remove things you can hit the edit button at the bottom of your main post! Thank you!
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza