Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Uranus's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Uranus's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632130

RP Name- Ajerickson Jr
Time Zone-Central
Link to steam profile- steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198278419997/
SteamId- STEAM_0:1:159077134
Current Gametracker profiles- Server 3 I only play on www.gametracker.com/player/uranus/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time- 17-18 hours
Languages I speak- English

Explain Random Death Match (RDM)- Random Death Match is when someone kills another with no valid reason. For example, Td joins a server, he then buys a gun in game. But then he goes and kills an innocent person.

Explain New Life Rule (NLR)- New life rule is when someone dies in a specific loacation, and/or was killed by a specific individual. so thereforth you cannot go back to that location and/or kill that specific individual, NLR normally lasts 3 minutes. For example, Tod gets killed in the suburbs by Ronald Mcdonald. Tod can not go back to that location and/or kill that specific individual (Ronald Mcdonald).

Solving a RDM situation (Player x accuses player y of RDMing him, console shows player y killed player x)- First I would bring the suspect and the victim to a good private place as in a roof of a building. Second I would check logs to see if player x was correct about player y RDMing him/her. I would then ask player y, why did he do what he/she did. I would then warn player Y for RDM x1.

Solving NLR situation (playr x accuses player y of breaking nlr, console shows kills are a few times apart in a peak of time)- First I would take the two and go to a rooftop/staff sit place. Then I would check console and see if player x is correct or lying. I would then ask player y, why he/she broke NLR. Then explain to them how long NLR lasts and y it'simportant to not break. Then I would warn player y for NLR.

Why I should be chosen- I think I should be chosen for moderator is because i've been playing DarkRP for quite a while, and i've barely seen staff on (but they come on later) and so I thought it would be nice to help out with the chaos/problems. Also I am a good decision maker, I am fair and I try to keep people out of trouble including myself. I am honest and I am serious about a lot of things, I do not accept bad choices, they can ruin gameplay for others and ruin the server. I do try my best to give others the best experience they've had when it comes to new things. I can be very helpful during hard undecisive times, and bad times. I try my best to give all effort,trust,respect, and gratitude towards others. I myself and only myself are responsible for my actions and I accept that I may make mistakes in the long run but I benefit/learn from my mistakes and do my best to make things better. I appreciate all support and opinions.

Posted on July/13/17 at 5:12 PM

Thankyou
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by DEADMONSTOR. Reason: Fix gametracker
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Uranus's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632386

Hello there Uranus,
I am glad to see you are interested in becoming staff on the DarkRP servers. There are however a couple of things you need to work on.
1. You don't have 2 weeks of playtime. You have 1 and it is very spread out. I would try and recommend some constant activity over 2 weeks to get to know the rules and community better.

2. Your application is slacking in some detail from my point. On your "Explain New Life Rule" section you mention NLR "normally lasts 3 minutes" for all jobs it is 3 minutes NLR per district. Unless cops which are an exception in certain situations.

3. Your situations could be improved with more detail, I would recommend looking over some previously accepted applications to get an idea of what else you can add to make it seem more balanced when you would take the F1.

4. I would recommend just getting a bit of playtime on at least one of the other servers to get to know them aswell as server 3.

I wish you the best of luck!
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ajerickson Jr

[SSRP Moderator] Uranus's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632497

You need the recommended activity and I never have seen you in game, anyway good luck.
  • DarkSoul
  • Senior Boarder
  • [Deathrun Admin]
  • Thanks received: 84
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ajerickson Jr

[SSRP Moderator] Uranus's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633893

Demonx wrote:
You need the recommended activity and I never have seen you in game, anyway good luck.
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[SSRP Moderator] Uranus's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633899

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
We recommend two weeks of consistent activity, recent punishment.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

279 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127