Time Zone: UTC 0

Link to Steam Profile: www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133282924
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:86508598
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Fred%20Wrooli...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Fred%20Wrooli...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Fred%20Wrooli...arpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time:
I would like to state that i have recently changed my steam name from SirBlocks to Fred Wroolie so my game tracker may seem low but if you are truly worried search up the name SirBlocks aswell.

Languages I Speak

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:I feel like my time on zarp as an administrator has been well worth it because i have become what i would call a 'successful' staff member on a highly populated server. I also put others RP before my own in most circumstances. Not only that but I also help out other moderators/administrators that require assistance or are incapable of handling a situation without taking over fully. (As this will make them feel undermined) I truly do believe that making a staff member feel undermined will make them become less inspired to carry on being a staff member which i know personally feels horrible and is truly hard to carry on.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Experience
Ok to begin with i think i would make a great super administrator because i have been a staff member for a solid 4 months and 4 weeks which has given me numerous amounts of situations which are all completely unique. Many of them are the normal situations which involve someone breaking rules such as: Rdm, Nlr, Rda ETC. However i have encountered situations which involve someone claiming that another person is rule breaking but don't have any proof. As i am currently an administrator, when a situations like this comes into place i would spectate the accused rule breaker and see if they carry on rule breaking so i can catch them in the act. This shows that i am dedicated to prevent the community's role-play from being disrupted. (However much they are role-playing :P)

Activity
This also shows that i am very active on almost all servers (Not so much server 3 because recently i can only join via gaining the IP) but even so i always join a particular server if someone pokes me on ts3 or messages me on steam telling me their are rule breakers. I am almost on every day joining different servers regularly which can be helpful when there are no active staff members on.

Dealing with Hackers
I have also encountered numerous reports of the community claiming that a person is hacking and there hasn't been any SA+ on either of the servers or even on steam. This leads to the accused hacker getting away with these serious threats to peoples role-play. As an administrator you can only get so much 'evidence' towards the accused (such as flying in front of them while invisible to see if they automatically aim upon you etc) but even with such evidence you can not ban someone for hacking and so when a super administrator logs on they may have re-connected with their 'Hacks' turned off. This leads to the accused hacker leaving free of punishment.

Impact Against Other Staff
I would also say i have made a positive impact on the staff community. For example when moderators ask for an admin i would always teleport to them as soon as i could to either clear up some rules to the staff member so they can correctly take action or by explaining to the user that the staff member is doing their job correctly (However in some cases the staff is new and doesn't know how to take the correct action and in that case i would show them). This isn't me saying that i knew everything because i didn't for example in the first couple of days of me being moderator i wrongly warned R-Flex. I personally think this could be easily prevented before the staff member even becomes staff! By this i mean in the training stage you could go over more of the ethos and the 'real life' scenarios which would occur more often rather than just the "This is the teleport button, It allows you to teleport" - Literal quote from my training as mod. (Love you really sally) This would prevent most of the mistakes that new staff members make as they weren't really taught what to do in certain scenarios.

Trusted
Also i would say i am trusted in the community as i have never used my powers wrongfully. During my whole time of being apart of the staff team i have never received an official warning from the lead team or even had a 'talking' to. This tells me that i am doing my job as a staff member correctly and the community appreciates it.

Attitude
Lastly many people know me to have two 'sides' which i 100% agree with. I will always aim to have fun while I'm not staffing as it is the entire point of any game. However when someone thinks they can get enjoyment out of ruining other peoples role-play by rule breaking i will always do my best to prevent that from happening again. If i think the user doesn't completely know the rules i will explain the rule they broke to them without it being on the 'F6' Menu to give them a chance at redeem their self. (This will show that they have been given trust and shouldn't take advantage of it) I am a friendly person to all members and i have even 'brought up' some new members which are now staff members which shows i have great influence.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
I have encountered numerous situations where i have asked in admin chat for someone to Cheat Check a member but i have either had no response or there are no lead team on which leave a member of the community feeling like they have been disregarded which makes the community think that even when they do report someone nothing is done so don't bother in the future. For example i have had a report of someone who has a cheat which allows them to see all players on the map and allows them to lock on to them but i couldn't do anything about it as no LT were on at the time and once they joined they were too late.

Also i have encountered staff members them abusing their powers for example: I was basing in a base on server 3 and an admin straight up /forceunowned the front door. This was straight after he had raided us so he should have raid timer but since i was in his 'base' he wasn't raiding but instead he was defending which i would consider a major abuse of power. Since at the time i didn't own any recording software i wasn't able to take any further action except confront him about this. (If you wish to know who this was and you are a LT member message me on steam as id rather not cause drama) I know i could have told a LT member about this but it doesn't matter now as thankfully he is already demoted.

Also i have encountered first hand experience of a SA abusing their powers by taking away my rank from me as a 'joke' while i was basing. They then teleported me away and continued to abuse me. (Again if a LT member wants to know who just message me) Although they thought this was a joke i had no idea what was going on i was honestly having a panic attack because at that time i didn't have any LT members on steam so i could get them on to stop this. From this experience i know what it is like and i over came this when Para dealt with the situation.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would handle the situation as followed:

Ask the 'victim' of the abuse for the context and how the situation occurred. (This would be done via private messaging to avoid my step 2 from being ruined).
Ask the staff member what they did (the context) and what the 'victim' thought they abused. (If the stories match it may be a simple talk to both people and try to resolve the situation without the need of any kind of punishment. (However it would still be brought up in the lead team meeting) This would then be followed by a talking to the staff member and making sure he knows the rules to a high standard to avoid a situation from happening in the future. I would also ask for evidence from the victim.
If the two peoples stories don't add up i would ask for evidence from the 'victim' as without evidence this would be a invalid report and it wouldn't be right to punish the staff member if the situation didn't even happen. If evidence is given i would check that their steam ID is in the video as some person may be 'impersonating' a staff member.

I would then come to a conclusion and either decide to ACCPET or DENY the report abuse appeal.

Examples Would look Like the Following:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would look over the reasoning for the ban given to PLAYER A and check his F6 to see if it is his first time committing the offence and if so i would tell the staff member to always check their recent warnings to come to a conclusion before banning. I would then unban PLAYER A and apolgise for any inconvenience. However if the reasoning given for the ban is either Extreme or PLAYER A has committed the rule break multiple times i would either reduce the ban time if nessacary or leave the time given.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would first of all teleport to the staff member that is either failing or struggling to handle the situation properly. I would then give assistance to them as necessary but not taking over the f1 as this would mean the staff member isn't learning. However i would give him support if he is struggling to punish PLAYER A appropriately if PLAYER A even needs a warning. After the F1 i would then talk to the staff member to make sure they know that it is ok to ask for help in admin chat (///) and tell them that people are happy to help and explain how they could do better in the future.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would first of all talk to the staff member in private who is accusing the other staff member of breaking rules what happened and how the situation occurred (If they were provoked or if it was a random abuse). I would ask if they had any proof as this would make the situation a lot easier as it would give me solid evidence that can be shared between other lead team members to come to a conclusion.
However if no evidence is supplied i would spectate the accused staff member to see if they are still rule breaking to catch them in the act. If i see them rule breaking i would either speak to them to make sure they know the rules enough to allow them to realise what they did was wrong. However if i catch them rule breaking that is to a extreme i would apply a emergency demote and i would bring it up in the next lead team meeting to see if they should be kept demoted or just talked to and given and official warning.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would ask the staff member that is the victim of the Disrespect and ask them if they were just joking about or if they are truly offended about the situation that occurred.
If the victim took the situation as a joke and it was given as a joke i would tell the person who was apparently disrespecting to make sure anyone that hears the situation knows it is purely a joke and to only 'joke' about with people who are ok with having 'banter'.

However if the victim is offended i would make sure they are feeling up to dealing with the situation before i carry on. Once they are feeling ok i would move further with the situation by speaking to the staff member who was apparently disrespecting and make sure they know what they said was taken offensively and understand what they said was wrong and shouldn't happen again. Once they realise what they said was wrong i would ask them both to apologise and make sure they know not to continue.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would first of all immediately take action as the staff are put in place to prevent the community from having a bad experience with the server. If the staff are making the community feel uncomfortable or worse harming their spirit/roleplay i would ask them what they did wrong. If they have no idea what they did wrong i would tell them what they did wrong and explain why they shouldn't be doing that to the community as the community should always be taken into account first. Then i would bring up the situation in the next lead team meeting.
If the staff member knows what they did wrong and apologise to the victim without any prompt i would still tell them what they did wrong and why they shouldn't be ruining the community experience. I would then bring up the situation in the lead team meeting.

My Paragraph (Not apart of the template)
Me making this application has actually made me nervous to see what people truly think of me. Regardless friend or foe don't take rp related experiences in account instead focus on my attitude and my staff abilities. I know there has been drama with my gang and people in it and defiantly don't take in account what others in my gang have done.
I would appreciate it if yo would follow the following template if you don't have your own:
Constructive criticism only please

Attitude: (Explain either Bad or good)
Activity: (Explain either bad or good)
Staffing in general: (Explain either bad or good)
[Staff only]Ability to work with other staff: (Explain either bad or good)

Notice any spelling/grammatical mistakes?
Please quote them so i can see them. Thank you
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Raeker. Reason: The title WAS correct
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] Fred Wroolie's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629279

Wrong..............

SECCCCCCCTION
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3800

[SSRP Super Admin] Fred Wroolie's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629280

can sally or someone else move it THANKYOU
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin] Fred Wroolie's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629281

:support:
Experienced as an admin, friendly, and active.
You're ready in my opinion. Good luck!
  • xInsaneSamurai
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dddddd
  • Thanks received: 623
18-7-17

[SSRP Super Admin] Fred Wroolie's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629285

Fred Wroolie wrote:
can sally or someone else move it THANKYOU

U foking noob

Good luck!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Super Admin] Fred Wroolie's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629286

The Wii song just brought back too many memories but the application was good and very detailed, you are a very nice guy and you have dealt with my situations in the correct way. Thanks and..

• Jacko
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

[SSRP Super Admin] Fred Wroolie's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629307

This right here is a solid staff member from my experiences, good luck buddy!
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Super Admin] Fred Wroolie's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629332

Like i int really see you so much i have geard good about u and bad
So im staying :neutralsp:
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[SSRP Super Admin] Fred Wroolie's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629342

DovahKitty wrote:
Like i int really see you so much i have geard good about u and bad
So im staying :neutralsp:

Don't see me?
Im on server 1 and 2 mostly but i guess we don't bump in to each other.
Bad things? I assume it is to do with my gang otherwise i don't know.

Either way thanks for your honest opinion. Although it would help better if u would tell me what bad things you heard so i can fix them.
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin] Fred Wroolie's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629343

Soo we used to bump into not so much anymorreee
The bad things is abut ur gang
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[SSRP Super Admin] Fred Wroolie's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629344

sorry to say this but when your gang members are breaking rules such as NLR, i need to make a f1 with proof when you've seen it :minussp:
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1735
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by rroobbiinn10xx.

[SSRP Super Admin] Fred Wroolie's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629360

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
sorry to say this but when your gang members are breaking rules such as NLR, i need to make a f1 with proof when you've seen it :minussp:

Sorry to say but if you took your time to read the Application it does say to not take in to account anything to do with my gang as that has no impact on me.

Please can no one else talk about my gang in this thread. Thank you
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin] Fred Wroolie's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629372

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:

So you're blaming him for the actions of others in his gang? Very constructive.

Regardless, good admin from what I've encountered with him, has my full support and wish him the best of luck to getting the position.
  • Crocodile
  • Junior Boarder
  • chute made my karma -21 for no reason
  • Thanks received: 191

[SSRP Super Admin] Fred Wroolie's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629380

fred is admin abuse but fred is bae
  • Columbine
  • Banned
  • Ayeee
  • Thanks received: 123

[SSRP Super Admin] Fred Wroolie's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629520

amazing! NIce work Fred
  • Nerdyganii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 26

[SSRP Super Admin] Fred Wroolie's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629523

very long which means good, seems like a good admin, i recommend
  • Ben Dover
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Ben Dover.

[SSRP Super Admin] Fred Wroolie's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629546

Great admin, yes. :plussp:
  • DarkSoul
  • Senior Boarder
  • [Deathrun Admin]
  • Thanks received: 84

[SSRP Super Admin] Fred Wroolie's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629582

Agreed
  • Jason.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 흑인 소년
  • Thanks received: 250

[SSRP Super Admin] Fred Wroolie's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629639

Santa.. wrote:
Great admin, yes. :plussp:

As much as i appreciate the support can you maybe edit your post to say why thanks!

Agreed

Please elaborate what you mean by editing your post thanks!

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:

So you're blaming him for the actions of others in his gang? Very constructive.

Regardless, good admin from what I've encountered with him, has my full support and wish him the best of luck to getting the position.

Thankyou crocodile for understanding his point from my point of view. Also thanks for the feedback!

Any more feedback?
Even if it is a minus support i appreciate it as long as it is constructive and fair.
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP]Fred Wroolie Super Administrator Application 6 years 8 months ago #629656

• LocalSoviet
  • Junior Boarder
  • burp