Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273645475/edit

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156689873

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Mr%20Hotz/dar...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Mr%20Hotz/dar...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Mr%20Hotz/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Languages I speak: English
How would you deal with someone who is being bullied on TS3?:

I will move the victim to a more private channel talk to the person that is being bullied and get some more information about what's going on then I would move the bully and see why and what is going on and their friendship with each other bullying is unacceptable and I would give him a punishment what was fair to how much he has affected the victim and others in team speak. Or even a verbal warning. Depending on the situation.

Explain some of the administrative features of TS3 and when they're used
appropriately:

Ts commands

Move to channel - this will let you move a user to a channel if you need to chat with them privately.

Kick- channel/server- a nice command to remove a user from a channel and server for Mic spamming or being rude or a bully.

Ban - this command can be used for users that keep breaking TeamSpeak rules after warning and kicks can't resolve the issue.

Set group - this will let me set users ranks to show other TeamSpeak users there ranks on any Zarp servers.

Edit channel - if I find most channels are full I can edit one to make it private with a password but always make sure everything is set back before I leave

Mute - this is for me to mute someone that's being immature and not breaking any rules

Create Channel - you can Create a channel but is not necessary. Unless there is a gang that made a post to have their own channel.

Change Description - is someone has a disrespectful or racist description I can change that.

Delete channel - To remove a channel that is no longer needed but this command is best left alone for Lead team members or I have spoken with Lead team to get a channel removed

Grant power to talk - in a channel where they. Don't have the power to talk this command will let me give
Them the right to talk

Why I should be chosen? (we recommend around 50 words):while playing Zarp I'm always on TeamSpeak and while on the forms or anything while on the PC I also use my phone to discuss suggestions with users and there have been some channels I have joined where users have been disrespecting others and mic spamming and playing disrespecting Music. I think I can help out by putting a stop to this while I'm on and hopefully making TeamSpeak a nice and peaceful place to be while with my [ssrp] role I can discuss with users and staff about unbanning Requests and anything undergoing on SSRP.

Thanks for reading my Application.
  • Mr Hotz
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 18
The topic has been locked.

[TS3] Mr Hotz's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629152

the apps for TS are not open man :/
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TS3] Mr Hotz's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629153

TS3 Applications are currently closed, you will be notified at the end of every month if the applications are opened or remaining closed.
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanielEscobar, 123123123123
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

234 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun