Details

Steam Name:
OreoLivesOn

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026864224/

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:33299248

Estimated Server Time:
about 10 hours or more. don't know how to check

Link to GameTracker for the server: www.gametracker.com/player/OreoLivesOn/p...arpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak:
English and Hebrew. I've seen alot of israeli people so that can come in handy

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM is when you randomly kill someone without a proper reason. for example killing someone on suspicion

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
If someone shoots you
If someone walks past an unidentified body
if you see someone planting c4

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
When you see someone acting suspisious but not doing anything, and you kill him
When someone follows you and you don't warn him, and kill him

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words):
I know i've had a pretty rocky history with you guys. I've done so many bad things and I couldn't thank you enough for giving me this last chance. I want to repay my dept to zarp. I noticed in my morning, which is Israel, there are so many rule breakers and never any admins on. I go on TTT daily in the morning, which is night for you guys. So my different time zone is a huge plus for you. I can do so much for the server this way. Also I have experience. I used to be head admin on one server, and an and admin on one other. I also love the community. people are nice, and i believe that I can stop the night rule breakers once in for all. It won't be easy, but i'm up for the task. All I ask is that you put my past behind us and focus on what i'm willing to do today. thank's for reading.

btw i don't know if it matters but i am 21. thought my age would affect the overall decision
  • OreoLivesOn
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 11
Enjoy the server
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by OreoLivesOn.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629134

Well, that's unexpected. As you say yourself, your past experiences with us is most definitely an issue. I can personally look past them, if you have good activity and no recent punishments by the time of thw meetung.

Your attitude in-game is good and you have a decent application. Please do note that we ask for both examples and scenarios.

Good luck!

EDIT: Thanks CM banned member of reminding me of something.

So you're currently Head Admin on a DarkRP server of a different Gmod community. I'm afraid we don't allow staff members that are also staff in a different Gmod community, sorry :/
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Raeker.

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629143

Good luck!
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561
The following user(s) said Thank You: OreoLivesOn

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629178

Raeker wrote:
Well, that's unexpected. As you say yourself, your past experiences with us is most definitely an issue. I can personally look past them, if you have good activity and no recent punishments by the time of thw meetung.

Your attitude in-game is good and you have a decent application. Please do note that we ask for both examples and scenarios.

Good luck!

So you're currently Head Admin on a DarkRP server of a different Gmod community. I'm afraid we don't allow staff members that are also staff in a different Gmod community, sorry :/

oh my mistake. i used to be. not anymore
  • OreoLivesOn
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Enjoy the server

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629180

OreoLivesOn wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Good luck!

LINK! [ Click to expand ]
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3800

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629184

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Good luck!

outdated
  • OreoLivesOn
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Enjoy the server

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629191

You probably have to proof you aren't HA on the server anymore.
  • Leopatra
  • Senior Boarder
  • I work hard every motherfuckin' day
  • Thanks received: 266

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629194

OreoLivesOn wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Good luck!

outdated
I'll dig a bit deeper into your relationships with other gaming communities this coming week. If you're telling the truth, which I wholefully believe, then you'll almost definitely get my 'yes' vote, depending on what happens.

Good luck once again!
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: OreoLivesOn

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 8 months ago #629731

Raeker wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
OreoLivesOn wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Good luck!

outdated
I'll dig a bit deeper into your relationships with other gaming communities this coming week. If you're telling the truth, which I wholefully believe, then you'll almost definitely get my 'yes' vote, depending on what happens.

Good luck once again!

Thank you
  • OreoLivesOn
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Enjoy the server

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 8 months ago #630716

No. I witnessed you terrorising the server then lying about it. You also lie about being a head admin on another server, and then say you arent without proof? I don’t think you deserve this at all.

Edit: Well well well.. fairgaming.mistforums.com/members. Click on head admin near the bottom. Good job lying ;). Raeker any thoughts?

Second edit: I did more digging, you never quit, and a week ago you were saying “Let’s revive the server”. Stop lying, and give up. All proof is on their forums.
  • bobrossrip
  • Junior Boarder
  • I am a proud happy accident
  • Thanks received: 17
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by bobrossrip.

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 8 months ago #630722

bobrossrip wrote:
No. I witnessed you terrorising the server then lying about it. You also lie about being a head admin on another server, and then say you arent without proof? I don’t think you deserve this at all.

Edit: Well well well.. fairgaming.mistforums.com/members. Click on head admin near the bottom. Good job lying ;). Raeker any thoughts?

Second edit: I did more digging, you never quit, and a week ago you were saying “Let’s revive the server”. Stop lying, and give up. All proof is on their forums.
That community is extremely dead. Its owners haven't been online in weeks. It might be that he did resign a few days ago before applying but that it didn't go through.

The community is so dead that it took me 40 minutes to connect to the server, and when I connected it disconnected me immediately. I wanted to double check his rank in the game but couldn't - I'l try again sometime soon.

He is, according to their Discord server, a Head Admin, however once again it was so dead that nobody had talked for a few days.

I'll try to see what I can find. Oreo, you have me on Steam. If you have any kind of proof that you actually resigned (such as a picture of a Steam chat or something) then please send me it to clear up any confusion.
  • Raeker

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 8 months ago #630723

Raeker wrote:
bobrossrip wrote:

That community is extremely dead. Its owners haven't been online in weeks. It might be that he did resign a few days ago before applying but that it didn't go through.

The community is so dead that it took me 40 minutes to connect to the server, and when I connected it disconnected me immediately. I wanted to double check his rank in the game but couldn't - I'l try again sometime soon.

He is, according to their Discord server, a Head Admin, however once again it was so dead that nobody had talked for a few days.

I'll try to see what I can find. Oreo, you have me on Steam. If you have any kind of proof that you actually resigned (such as a picture of a Steam chat or something) then please send me it to clear up any confusion.

On the forums there is no thread saying “my resignation”. Ill try connecting to the server
  • bobrossrip
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 8 months ago #630724

bobrossrip wrote:
Raeker wrote:
bobrossrip wrote:

On the forums there is no thread saying “my resignation”. Ill try connecting to the server
Does it matter if there is no thread? Not all communities have the same policies as ZARP. He could simply contact the owner and say he resigned.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 8 months ago #630729

Found solid proof. Look at the latest message on the official discord and to the right.

Believe me? :P
  • bobrossrip
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 8 months ago #630730

bobrossrip wrote:
Found solid proof. Look at the latest message on the official discord and to the right.

Believe me? :P
The argument could be made that he simply joined as a regular user to see how the communiy is doing. As for his rank on the right, I already brought that up myself. Once again it could simply be miscomunication and it hasn't been removed yet.
  • Raeker

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 8 months ago #630735

Okay I give up...
  • bobrossrip
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 8 months ago #630740

Okay, here we go. Did a little bit of trickery and
Btw i cut out my friends list on discord
Raeker
He lied his way to this application, and can’t even keep it up :P. I hope this actually proves this crap.
  • bobrossrip
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 8 months ago #630746

yea, he hasen't removed me yet and i thought if someone was in trouble i might as well help. but i am leaving fairgaming please do not get confused
  • OreoLivesOn
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Enjoy the server

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 8 months ago #630747

Well that is all I can do. -.-
  • bobrossrip
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT Moderator] OreoLivesOn's Application 6 years 8 months ago #630748

i didn't lie. you can ask the owner himself if you wish..
  • OreoLivesOn
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Enjoy the server
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

199 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40