RP Name: Mirx
Link to Steam Profile: Steam
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93001782
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Rayne/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Rayne/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Rayne/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:

Somewhere around 1000 hours. Old gametrackers lost.

Languages I speak: English!

Admin Related!

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
I think that my time as a moderator will contribute to my becoming of an admin by helping me know that situations that I will get into, how to handle them and how to correctly help the people I need to help. It will also contribute by helping me know how to use certain powers and how not to use them. It has also taught me the ways of staff, which I wouldn't have learned easily jumping straight into Admin role.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
There was a specific player who took a very long time to handle, who constantly disrespected, bringing up different issues that I had to handle. He eventually got banned, but it was a very big struggle for me as it took a very long time and I had to stay calm.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Hello! Welcome to the staff team! :) You are now officially a Zarp Moderator! Let's get started by explaining some of the menus and powers that you have now unlocked.

F1:
To access all of the Reports and Logs, you start by pressing the F1 key on your keyboard.
From here, you can view all the active F1's that need to be handled, and how long they have been waiting.
You handle the one that has been waiting the longest first!
Once you want to handle an F1, right click it and click "Handle this". This will mean you have claimed the sit.
Once you have claimed the sit, you have a few options. Right click the Report again, and click "Goto".
You will then ask the player what you can do for them, and if you can take them to a roof (Not required, but reccomended as roofs are safer places to do sits)
Now, you can press F1 again. Click on "Logging" at the top. Then, you can search for any players name or Steam id!
It'll show you all of the logs for this player.

Now, for the recent warnings checker (F6)
Press F6 on your keyboard. You'll see that a menu pops up. In this, you can click the drop down menu on the top left of the menu and click on a name. Alternatively, you can scroll to the bottom of that drop down and search for a Steam ID!
Recent warnings are warnings or punishments that have been given within the past 2 weeks. Only take these into account!

Now, Let's get into the commands you can use to help yourself handle sits!

You can view these things through clicking someones name in the tab menu, or alternatively using these.

Freeze - /freeze name/steamid (Freezes player in place)
Kick - /kick steamid reason (Don't use name, as you may kick the wrong person)
Bring - /bring name/steamid (Brings the desired player)
Back - /back name/steamid (Sets a player back to their last location)
Teleport - /tp name/steamid (Teleports player to location of your crosshair)
Slay - /slay steamid/name reason (Slays the player (Kills) and puts it on their Rap Sheet.)
Mute (Through tab menu, self explanitory)

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Hello "Player x"! After looking at your Rap Sheet and what you have done, I have decided to revoke your ban.
Before continuing to play, please read the rules over again and be sure to follow them! Keep in mind that rule breaking is not tolerated on this server, and this does not mean you can break more rules and then appeal again!
#Accepted

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):
I feel that I deserve to be promoted as I am a very hard working staff member, that knows all of the rules very well. I have done over 250 f1's this week, and have been in situations that I have needed to call for an Admin. I feel that with this promotion, it will make my job a lot easier to do and inspire me to do my job even better. I am very very active, and try and be as polite and as calm as humanly possible with the players that I am helping. I also live in America, making it easy for me to help player during the times that not many staff are online. I know this, because there are many times there are no staff on and I am the only one who can handle f1's. I think I am very fit for this role, and would do my best to keep it that way. I can attend every meeting, I have attended one.
  • Mirx
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Main Owner of Corrupted Vengeance
  • Thanks received: 172
steamcommunity.com/id/Diabolos2
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Mirx.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Mirx's Application 6 years 9 months ago #627935

Bump!
  • Mirx
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Mirx's Application 6 years 9 months ago #627942

Since he already posted, Im gonna put my vote on here again.
Great Moderator, he always does F1s, and I honestly think if he gets admin, he'll do a lot more!
BIG:support:
  • iinsertname
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • im insertname kek
  • Thanks received: 41

[SSRP Admin] Mirx's Application 6 years 9 months ago #627944

InsertName wrote:
Since he already posted, Im gonna put my vote on here again.
Great Moderator, he always does F1s, and I honestly think if he gets admin, he'll do a lot more!
BIG:support:

Last app got denied, didn't even mean for it to be looked over this weekend.
  • Mirx
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Mirx's Application 6 years 9 months ago #630623

Bump I suppose :)
  • Mirx
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Mirx's Application 6 years 9 months ago #630624

:support:
always see him online doing his job and knows how to do his job correctly.
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301

[SSRP Admin] Mirx's Application 6 years 9 months ago #630629

Fred Wroolie wrote:
always see him online doing his job and knows how to do his job correctly.

Thank you!
  • Mirx
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Mirx's Application 6 years 9 months ago #630649

Hello Mirx! See as you have only been moderator for about a week and a half and considering that you have never been admin, only moderator, i feel like you need more time as a moderator before you become this position. Yes you have a nice application and some great activity along side some good F1's however i feel like you need to be more interactive and have experience as a staff member. Also not sure why you added that ace gave you permission when your moderator? Apart from having more time i wish you the bet of luck!
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator

[SSRP Admin] Mirx's Application 6 years 9 months ago #630651

Raifster123 wrote:
Hello Mirx! See as you have only been moderator for about a week and a half and considering that you have never been admin, only moderator, i feel like you need more time as a moderator before you become this position. Yes you have a nice application and some great activity along side some good F1's however i feel like you need to be more interactive and have experience as a staff member. Also not sure why you added that ace gave you permission when your moderator? Apart from having more time i wish you the bet of luck!

I feel like I am more than ready for admin, as I have showed that I can handle situations responsibly, and know how to do my job just as well as someone that has more time can. I have also been staff on other servers, which doesnt mean anything towards zarp besides for the fact that I already have been staff before and knew how to handle things before coming to zarp staff team. I personally feel as if I am completely ready for this step up, as well as quite a few other people. However, you're entitled to your opinion, thank you for the feedback :)
  • Mirx
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Mirx.

[SSRP Admin] Mirx's Application 6 years 9 months ago #630655

"I have showed that I can handle situations responsibly,"and I got warned for saying peasant??
  • African Ducky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • - Karmas are by the people i exposed on here ;)
  • Thanks received: 2

[SSRP Admin] Mirx's Application 6 years 9 months ago #630656

Well actually i said "peasant *spits*" I heard gloratic say it and its pretty memes so i decided to say it and i get warned which is gone now because i told mixer about it
  • African Ducky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Mirx's Application 6 years 9 months ago #630659

Duck wrote:
Well actually i said "peasant *spits*" I heard gloratic say it and its pretty memes so i decided to say it and i get warned which is gone now because i told mixer about it

As I told you, I looked back over the situation and removed your warning myself. Don't forget you called him a dumbass when you took the 200k from him.
  • Mirx
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Mirx's Application 6 years 9 months ago #630661

Mirx wrote:
Raifster123 wrote:

I feel like I am more than ready for admin, as I have showed that I can handle situations responsibly, and know how to do my job just as well as someone that has more time can. I have also been staff on other servers, which doesnt mean anything towards zarp besides for the fact that I already have been staff before and knew how to handle things before coming to zarp staff team. I personally feel as if I am completely ready for this step up, as well as quite a few other people. However, you're entitled to your opinion, thank you for the feedback :)
Hamaz the peasant did it
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by maybedovahkitty.

[SSRP Admin] Mirx's Application 6 years 9 months ago #630662

Jk luv u hamaz
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[SSRP Admin] Mirx's Application 6 years 9 months ago #630667

Dont forget that youve said ALOT worse things than that to me :)
  • African Ducky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] Mirx's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632488

Great mod ! :plussp:
  • DarkSoul
  • Senior Boarder
  • [Deathrun Admin]
  • Thanks received: 84

[SSRP Admin] Mirx's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632608

Great mod!
  • Columbine
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ayeee
  • Thanks received: 123

[SSRP Admin] Mirx's Application 6 years 9 months ago #632624

I personally think you do a great job in-game and out of it. When in-game you seem to do a lot of F1's unlike some staff members and know the rules well. You are friendly to talk to as well so I think you are great with the community and deserve the shot at becoming an admin.

I wish you the best of luck!
:plussp:
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[SSRP Admin] Mirx's Application 6 years 9 months ago #633936

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Racist Remark on the server, we feel you need more experience and time as a Moderator.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

171 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127