Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Murder Moderator] Loxeo's Application

[Murder Moderator] Loxeo's Application 6 years 8 months ago #622820

Steam Name:Partially Autistic / Loxeo

Link to Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/id/loxeo/

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:58761403

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Partially%20A...arpgaming.com:27045/

Estimated Server Time: About 8 hours, but remember that by the time this application gets discussed I will have many more.

Languages I speak:English, some Spanish.

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming on the server: If someone were micspamming, I would first tell them it is not allowed on this server. If they continue, I will warn them that I will punish them if continued. I would mute them after for 5 minutes. If, for some odd reason they continue to be micspamming I'd mute them for an extended period of time.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server: Depending completely on the nature of the exploit, ranging from not game breaking to game breaking, I will verbally warn them to (asking for an admin) ban them. If they didn't happen to know it was exploiting, I'd tell them to not do it again. I'd warn them if they happened to do it again. I would assess the situation the exploit is used in and the exploit itself and likely report it to an admin+ rank.

Explain the meaning of the term "ghosting" and give an example scenario: Ghosting is where your likely your friends, or another player tell you who is the murderer/ disclose secrets while they are dead, to you, the alive player. An example would be player A talking to player B on discord after they got killed about who just killed them (the murderer). This really does ruin the game and I've experienced it first-hand.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words): I should be chosen because of my game time, my desire to help players and assist zarpgaming itself. I will make sure every player on the Murder server follows the rules that are put in place and has a great time on the server. I'd like to improve on the server and be an active player in the community, make suggestions and possibly pursue becoming an admin if I think moderator role doesn't suit me. I've seen enough of Murder to know that people can exploit, sit AFK (I'd love to fix that) and micspam rarely. I'd be great at fixing these issues with players.

Extra Information: (Not Required) I'm great at playing Murder, follow the rules and care about zarpgaming servers, proven by my endless activity and score on the gametrackers. I'll do my best to help players that need it. I don't mind if I get accepted, I'll still help the server in any way possible but having a moderator role would literally help immensely. Thanks.
  • loxeo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • how do you do?
  • Thanks received: 240
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Moderator] Loxeo's Application 6 years 8 months ago #622847

:support: great guy follows the rules very well and dedicated
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Red_.

[Murder Moderator] Loxeo's Application 6 years 8 months ago #628730

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Murder! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Murder staff team!

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Sunday at 8:30PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

147 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1