Server 2:

Server 3:

Estimated Server Time:
About 510 hours...

Languages I speak:
English

&
Hebrew

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:I feel like being A moderator is a trail of being A staff members, when you are moderator, you can learn by the time how to be nice staff member, and choose the right punishments all the time, but the negetive side of bieng mod, is bieng limited to the commands... (wich I actually think is good, because getting a moderator is pretty easy...)

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
I felt like i couldn't help to alot of people becauase im only moderator, and limited to commands, for example,
group of 3 people were Mass RDAing, and I couldn't ban them from police, so I just warned him... another example is where I roleplay and I see propblock, i do /goto <name> and asking them if I can teleport them, then I tp them to the propblock and they refuse to remove (and I lost my gauss) so only thing I could do is kick...

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

Congratulations!
You are now part of the staff members team!
In this post, I will show you the basic of moderation based on my experience!

First up is the F1 menu!
In the F1 menu you can find:

Admin Requests: Here you can find the reports from normal users...
first you can see the time priority, next is the player's name, then the reason, and who is handling this right now, to handle an F1 Report, you need to right click on the report and press handle this (Remember! try the best not to skip reports!) After that you have access to options that ill explain later... when you are done with the F1 report, right click again, and press on Mark as finished, if for some reason, you can't handle the F1 report (remove destroyed props, abusive for higher ranks, etc. press on abort handling this... and another staff member will handle this... if the report is spam such as (**** ADMINS or something like that just press on "Discard as spam or abuse"

Warnings: Here you can see all the warnings for today, here you can see the reason,
give another warn, or remove a warn.

Logging: Here you can see the recent (about) 100 logs (kills, arrests, team change,
hits, defib, and breaking NLR), here you can search for log either name, steam ID, weapon, or district.

Active NLR: Here you can see people active NLR timers, and when will it end, you can't see if they are breaking though.

Next up is the F6 menu!
In the F6 menu you can search for players warnings, you can either search by name, or Steam ID, after you found the person you are looking for, you can see the reason date, type (warn, ban, jail etc.) and who gave the warn. you can also search for punishment in the top right corner.

Now, its time for the tab menu!
In the tab menu, you are now able to, Kick, Mute Chat, Unban from job, Freeze, Slay, Mute globally, Teleport, Goto, Bring and Back, wich ill explain later...

Now, the moment you were waiting for... Commands!
Becoming a moderator, also give you access to this commands:

Kick: You can now kick people by typing in the chat: /kick <SteamID / Player's name > <Reason>
I recommed using this command when someone keep doing the same rulebreak after you warned him already, or if someone is propblocking and either afk, or refusing to remove it, you can also kick if somoene propspamming... I recommend using this command through the tab menu so you don't kick the wrong player.

Un/mute chat: Now you can mute people from the chat... to do that you need to type in the chat /chatmute <SteamID / Player's name> <Time (in seconds)> <Reason> , to unmute, you need to type /unchatmute <SteamID / Player's name>, I recommend using this command when someone is either spamming, or bieng racist in the chat... Note: if you dont type the time it will mute until someone will do /unchatmute. I recommend using this command through the tab menu so you don't mute the wrong player.

Un/voice mute: Now you can voice mute people, to do that you need to type in the chat /voicemute <SteamID/ Player's name > <Time (in seconds)> <Reason> to unmute, you need to type /unvoicemute <SteamID / Player's name>, I recommend using this command when someone is either racist in voice chat, or mic spamming... Note: If you dont type the time it will mute untill somoene will do /unvoicemute. I recommend using this command through the tab menu so you don't mute the wrong player.

Goto: Now you can Go to people, this command will teleport you to the player that you typed in, to use this command you need to /goto <steamID / Players name>.

Un/freeze: Now you can freeze people, freezing a player will also give him god mod,
so i recommend using the command goto, before you freeze him, to reduce misunderstanding, to use this command you need to type in the chat /freeze <SteamID / Player's name> <Time (in seconds)> Note: If you will not type the time, the player will stay frozen untill someone will /unfreeze <SteamID/ Player's name>.

Teleport: Now you can Teleport yourself, and other players, this command will teleport the player that you want... to use this command you need to look at the place you want to tp them to and either, /tp <SteamID / Player's name> or /teleport <SteamID / Player's name> Note: not typing a name / steamID will teleport you. I recommend using goto, before teleporting them, I also recommend a key to Teleport you self, by typing - bind <key> "say /teleport" in the console...

Bring: Now you can bring people to you... I recommend using this command if a player is not alive, or in a car... otherwise, I recommend using /teleport, to use this command you need to /bring <SteamID/ Player's name> I recomment using goto before bringing them...

Backspawn: Now you can teleport people to spawn, either its normal spawn, jail, or mutant tunnels... I recommend using this command when someone is breaking NLR, To use this command you need to to type in the chat /backspawn <SteamID / Player's name> Note: if you will only type /backspawn it will teleport you to spawn, I recommend doing this after you finish an F1 Report...

Slay: Now you can slay people, I recommend hardly using this command because it will make people lose items most of the time, but if you do use this command, I recommend using it on mutant with guns... to use this command you need type in the chat /slay <SteamID / Player's name> <type (explode, rocket, silent,
normal)> <Reason> I recommend using this command through the tab menu so you don't slay the wrong player., and because its way more easier...

Un/warn: Now you can warn people, as I see it, this is the most important command for moderation, to use this command you need to type in the chat /warn <SteamID / Player's name> <Reason> and to unwarn you need to type /unwarn <SteamID / Player's name> I recommend using this command through the tab menu so you don't warn the wrong player.

Time is running fast, but this is how we got into the end, the admin tool

No matter what, you will always will spawn with the admin tool, with the admin tool, you can shoot keypads, to see what fading door it controls, and how much fading doors, if you will shoot fading door, you will see the number of keypads it connects to, and how much keypads it connected to.

I know I said its the end, but its not...

The most important thing is stay calm, you will be stressed, and you will be scared... so this is why the admin chat exist, to use it, don't be afraid to ask questions in the admin chat, don't be afraid to add other staff members to you steam,
and ask them privatly, to use the admin chat you can start a message with /// or @ again, don't be afraid to use it.
and for the real end, you will learn how to handle sits, from the sits, remember,
experience is the key.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):
I think I should be promoted because im doing alot of F1 reports, and when im not im looking for rulebreakers,
alot of times I felt like I was needed access to admin premissions, such as hosting events (im sorry onion, but I really would like to host events), remover tool, jail, ban, etc. alot of times mass rulebreakers return after 1h can and only thing i could do is warn again...
also it happens to me alot, when someone is running from me after I saw him doing a rulebreak and I can't see the name... wich is very annoying...
I think that im ready after 3 weeks of moderation, 2 meetings (including this one ;)), and 1 retrain (after 100 F1s) Im ready to get the admins premissions. If you think the opposit, please type how can I improve myself, and ill try my best to improve.
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Tamaninja. Reason: Pictures are not clicky.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[SSRP Admin] Tamaninja's Application 6 years 9 months ago #613470

:neutralsp:

+ Effort put into application
+ Friendly
+ Knows all commands etc

The reason for the Neutral is that I think you could do with being a bit more active on the other servers, as I see you are most active on Server 1. Other than that I think you are totally worthy of the Admin position and I wish you the best of luck!
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[SSRP Admin] Tamaninja's Application 6 years 9 months ago #613499

Aek177 wrote:

+ Friendly
+ Knows all commands etc

The reason for the Neutral is that I think you could do with being a bit more active on the other servers, as I see you are most active on Server 1. Other than that I think you are totally worthy of the Admin position and I wish you the best of luck!
i actually agree with you, but thats for a simple reason, im using my second pc now, wich cant run stuff i play gmod on 20fps and i got lags on s2 and s3, ive been using is for the last month and ill stop in 7 days...
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1

[SSRP Admin] Tamaninja's Application 6 years 9 months ago #613576

Tamaninja wrote:
Aek177 wrote:

+ Friendly
+ Knows all commands etc

i actually agree with you, but thats for a simple reason, im using my second pc now, wich cant run stuff i play gmod on 20fps and i got lags on s2 and s3, ive been using is for the last month and ill stop in 7 days...

Don't worry, you do not need to be active on multiple servers. I'll post a proper review in a few minutes.
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

[SSRP Admin] Tamaninja's Application 6 years 9 months ago #613578

Nice staff, good luck man
  • DarkSoul
  • Senior Boarder
  • [Deathrun Admin]
  • Thanks received: 84

[SSRP Admin] Tamaninja's Application 6 years 9 months ago #613584

KapiJam wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Aek177 wrote:

+ Friendly
+ Knows all commands etc

Don't worry, you do not need to be active on multiple servers. I'll post a proper review in a few minutes.
ik i don't but i do want.
I feel like s3 need more attention, s2 need more staff on duty and not miners/basing,,, when i can get my pc back, i will play them alot (i really like evocity)
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1

[SSRP Admin] Tamaninja's Application 6 years 9 months ago #613592

I didn't support Tamanninja when he applied for mod. He however proved me wrong and makes an excellent mod. Definitely support him for admin position.

:support:
  • Justintxz
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 219
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja

[SSRP Admin] Tamaninja's Application 6 years 9 months ago #613599

Justintxz wrote:
I didn't support Tamanninja when he applied for mod. He however proved me wrong and makes an excellent mod. Definitely support him for admin position.

Thank you.
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1

[SSRP Admin] Tamaninja's Application 6 years 9 months ago #613656

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
Your explanation is good enough, But if I was you I would explain some scenario you have faced as moderator and what you have learned from those situations which can contribute to you being an admin.

Conclusion
Apart from what was mentioned above, your app is spot on, From what I've seen you are eager to do F1's but I've heard from other staff that sometimes you have to be "poked" to do f1's.

Either way I haven't seen you personally enough for me to make a detailed judgement so for now its a
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

[SSRP Admin] Tamaninja's Application 6 years 9 months ago #613667

KapiJam wrote:

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
Your explanation is good enough, But if I was you I would explain some scenario you have faced as moderator and what you have learned from those situations which can contribute to you being an admin.

Conclusion
Apart from what was mentioned above, your app is spot on, From what I've seen you are eager to do F1's but I've heard from other staff that sometimes you have to be "poked" to do f1's.

Either way I haven't seen you personally enough for me to make a detailed judgement so for now its a
tnx for the review, but i have 350 f1s now... and i got 2 weeks and 2 days now
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1

[SSRP Admin] Tamaninja's Application 6 years 9 months ago #613854

+good mod
+good game time
Always happy to help with f1's and spawn cleaning.

I feel like he can benfit from admin understands know's to treat everyone fairly.

It's a BIG.

:plussp:
  • Mr Hotz
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 18
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Mr Hotz.

[SSRP Admin] Tamaninja's Application 6 years 9 months ago #613910

Hello Tamaninja! You have put time and effort into your application and you're a good moderator. Your activity is good on servers 1 and 2 so keep it up and you might just get the promotion. Best of luck!
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator

[SSRP Admin] Tamaninja's Application 6 years 9 months ago #613915

Good mod, great app, does'nt speak french ( :P ) but know that askong help is not a bad thing. Havent forgot the admin tool like most of us. Is always calm when dealing with others and is giving pinishment fairly. Thats why i give you a big big big
My bro !!!
  • NercoLive
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Don't let the World bring you down!
  • Thanks received: 25

Steam Link : steamcommunity.com/id/NercoLive

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:42046663

[SSRP Admin] Tamaninja's Application 6 years 9 months ago #613981

Tama you're very active from what I can see, in game you're always asking for administrators help to deal with rulebreakers, or just questions in general. This shows you're eager to learn and work with others, two great qualities for a staff member. I believe you're ready, good luck.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP Admin] Tamaninja's Application 6 years 9 months ago #613984

always asking for help in admin chat
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301

[SSRP Admin] Tamaninja's Application 6 years 9 months ago #614113

:plussp:
Great guy, friendly and knows commands
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[SSRP Admin] Tamaninja's Application 6 years 9 months ago #614117

:plussp: is bald
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP Admin] Tamaninja's Application 6 years 9 months ago #614119

I retrained you now your a good kid and deserve this :plussp:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja

[SSRP Admin] Tamaninja's Application 6 years 9 months ago #614240

Onion wrote:
I retrained you now your a good kid and deserve this :plussp:
Thank you onion for retraining me, i felt like i really needed that, and i felt like it helped me alot...
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1

[SSRP Admin] Tamaninja's Application 6 years 9 months ago #614244

NercoLive wrote:
Good mod, great app, does'nt speak french ( :P ) but know that askong help is not a bad thing. Havent forgot the admin tool like most of us. Is always calm when dealing with others and is giving pinishment fairly. Thats why i give you a big big big
My bro !!!
In schools in israel you have the options to either learn french or arabic, but my school is shit (maybe its because we are litterly 100 meters from jorden) and force us to learn arabic...
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

142 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1