SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105418987
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/HappyPorpoise...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/HappyPorpoise...arpgaming.com:27017/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/HappyPorpoise...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 2704 MINS
Languages I speak: English and a little Spanish

DarkRP Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random Death Match is also knowed as RDM.RDM is when u kill someone for no reason. For a example if I just walk up on someone and they didn't harm my character In anyway and I shoot them and kill them that's RDM which is not that good and should be reported as soon as possible.
Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: New Life Rule as in NLR is when u get killed And u go to the same area or spot. For example if I hade a hit on me and the hitman killed me in spawn district and I go right back to the same area where I died That's NLR and can lead up to a warning.

Explain how you would handle the following situation: I would talk to player y and ask why u do that and then If he says he shot him I will ask does any one have proof on such and such if they do I will have them send it to me if not I will give the person a verbal warning and say don't do it again.
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x
Explain how you would handle the following situation:I would look for the first one to show up in the logs out of y and x and if I cant do that I will ask a fellow admin to help me out and see who came up first if I cant do that I will see if any of them have proof if not I will give him a verbal warning
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.[/
Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words): Cause I would love to help out others and help others sigh up for Moderator or Admin. And I will do my best on answering calls and doing my job. I will be a fair and a awesome Moderator no case will stop me from doing my job I know I have some bad warns but that will change I will be a honest and I will have no more warns for now on
  • HappyPorpoise49
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by HappyPorpoise49. Reason: Adding more detail
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] HappyPorpoise49's Application 6 years 9 months ago #611063

Grammar
Improve your grammar in your application, you use alot of informal characters such as "u" etc, to make a good impression you should try to improve the way you write.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
Explain about this part of the rule
also forget everything about your previous life and start a new one

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

Go more in detail about the sit, ask for any proof before making a decision and don't warn just because the logs confirm a kill, he might of have a valid reason to kill him.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

Same as the question above, your explanation lacks detail, go in depth more about the sit

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
We appreciate your motivation to help over but also write a bit more about why we should choose you above other candidates and what key qualities you have that would make you a good staff member.

Warnings
you currently have recent warnings, I suggest you apply again once they are inactive and prove to the staff team you are capable of following the rules

I personally won't be voting for you this meeting, please show the staff team you can follow the rules before applying to enforce them.

:minussp:
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by KapiJam.

[SSRP Moderator] HappyPorpoise49's Application 6 years 9 months ago #611280

Random Death Match is also knowed as RDM.RDM is when u kill someone for no reason. For a example if I just walk up on someone and shoot them that's RDM
You have been able to basically describe RDM and give an example. It seems like you have basic understanding on how RDM, I would add That RDM isnt just killing It is also damaging.
New Life Rule as in NLR is when u get killed And u go to the same area or spot. For example if I hade a hit on me and the hitman killed me in spawn district and I go right back to the same area where I died
You have a "okay" understanding on NLR. I would like you to add the fact that You must also Forget about your previous life.
I would talk to player y and ask why u do that and then I would verbal warn him for RDM
You dont just verbal warn them you need to get both sides of the story and check logs. just warning them without knowing it all could be a false warning

Playtime this week by gametracker 1-1-2017

Playtime this month by gametracker 1-1-2017

Your activity is "Decent", you have mostly played on Server 3 and you havent played at all on server 2, I would like to see you play on the other server this week you will probably need to if your staff. I prsonally have never seen you in game

I will also point out that you do have recent warnings, Showing that you may be immature. I would work on your maturity and apply next week

Verdict: :minussp:

Improvement needed upon:
- Different Servers
- Maturity (No warnings)

This is all i can see at this point but if you think that there is something missing then that is because I haven't seen everything that you are capable of or maybe I forgot to put it in the post. Good luck on the improvements in order to be accepted
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

[SSRP Moderator] HappyPorpoise49's Application 6 years 9 months ago #611817

:minussp:
You have rushed this application and have received alot or recent warnings (over past 2 weeks). You have showed some good activity but not enough over the servers in my opinion. Try and improve some of this application by writing as much as you can to show how much you really want a staff position.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[SSRP Moderator] HappyPorpoise49's Application 6 years 9 months ago #612398

Thanks for applying!
Your activity is very good on server 3 and you have the 2 weeks of recommended activity too. However, your application looks very rushed as the questions don't seem answered very well. I suggest going through and adding more to your application.
Good Luck!
  • Dezmond
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • El Autismo
  • Thanks received: 252

[SSRP Moderator] HappyPorpoise49's Application 6 years 9 months ago #612404

Hello HappyPorpoise! You are active on Server 3 which is over 2 weeks so your good. Your application seems to be rushed due to lack of detail in some of the answers so i would recommend going over them and maybe rethinking some of your answers.

Good luck!
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator

[SSRP Moderator] HappyPorpoise49's Application 6 years 9 months ago #612460

Only old members will remember this.

Your application is a bit lackluster
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3800
The following user(s) said Thank You: KapiJam

[SSRP Moderator] HappyPorpoise49's Application 6 years 9 months ago #614763

Hello HappyPorpoise49
You currently have 4 recent warnings and decent activity
I believe that you should apply next week when those warnings are not recent and your application looks kinda rushed so you should fix it.
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963
The following user(s) said Thank You: HappyPorpoise49

[SSRP Moderator] HappyPorpoise49's Application 6 years 9 months ago #619672

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent warnings

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun